Need some help/input with T-booster selection

doggy_dog

doggy_dog

Awards
I plan on doing a cut soon and then a few months later a bulk cycle.
I currently have Bioforge, Triazole, and APE by AEN.

I'm trying to decide which to use for what as I want to utilize a t-booster in both the cut and bulk.
I will be stacking the BF+TZ together and running the APE on its own.

Which do you guys recommend I use for the cut and which for the bulk?

And one more question: I also have some stuff to assist with fat loss (TTA, Lean Xtreme).
Do you recommend I take that with the test booster when I cut?
Or would it be better to start off with that for a few weeks then end with the t-booster or start with the t-booster and end the cut with the TTA etc.?

Would appreciate all input.
Thanks

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Go with Intimidate by iForce, DAA is cheap in bulk or I'd say go with AI Stoked. Heard great things bout it

doggy_dog

doggy_dog

Awards
I've heard good things about that too and will be trying out DAA in the future.
But I already have on hand BF+TZ and APE so I wanna use them up.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
So what are u asking

Sarkis18

Sarkis18

Awards
I never stacked BF and TZ together, but I have taken both products, and both increased my appetite significantly. So I would maybe save those two for your bulk. I can't speak on APE as I haven't used it. If you decide to run APE for your cut, then you could do APE+TTA for the start and then for the last 4 weeks add Lean Xtreme.

Bulk:
Week 1-4: BF+TZ

Cut:
Week 1-4: APE
Week 1-8: TTA (1g/Day)
Week 4-8: LX (3caps/Day)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Oh lol ok then ya he hit it on the head

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Go with Intimidate by iForce, DAA is cheap in bulk or I'd say go with AI Stoked. Heard great things bout it
Useless factoid for the day: AI Stoked= AI Post Cycle Support. Its more marketed towards guys that aren't running a pct, hence the name difference. Makes it more attractive.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Def use a test booster when cutting. Hell I would rather on a cut than a bulk!

doggy_dog

doggy_dog

Awards
APE on cut, BF/TZ on Bulk
Nice. Thanks!
This looks like the route I'll be taking.

Now I just have to decided whether to stack it with something else or take the fat loss products separately (ie before/after APE).

Useless factoid for the day: AI Stoked= AI Post Cycle Support. Its more marketed towards guys that aren't running a pct, hence the name difference. Makes it more attractive.
Seriously?
I had no idea. Gonna have to go check the ingredients.

Def use a test booster when cutting. Hell I would rather on a cut than a bulk!
This will be my first time and I'm hoping it helps me out.

EC99SS

Awards
For my big cut phase I went with AX/TZ stack. It's worked great for me in the past. I'm starting a new cycle of cutting and went with this natty Test stack.

I've used Bioforge in the past. I've heard awesome things about it, but didn't feel like it did much for me. Not saying it isn't a good product...just everyone reacts differently.

Good luck with you cut.

AX = Activate Xtreme
TZ = Triozole

-EC