French customer

nabil38

nabil38

Awards
Hello my friends i Want Some advice
I Want buy à new stack in nutra
I current run erase pro solo since 1 week I Want add carbonite stack or erase pro/intimidate which the best for recomp?
I havé use by the past à lot natty testbooster(erase/anabeta,ax/tz/lean xt,intimidate,animal test 2can,bioforge,daa.....) i'm training 6day per week since ten years i'm 29 years old thanks for advice
photo.JPG
ll.JPG

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
The Carbonite Stack looks amazing! I have taken Erase Pro numerous times and the recomp from that was awesome.
Since the Earase Pro is an Aromatase Inhibitor/ Anti-Estrogen you tend to lean out more, but this newer version has a Site Inhibitor to stop conversion at the site and an ingredient to help increase testosterone as well.

Compound 20 with Erase Pro is a great because you will def lean out without losing that hard earned muscle. I would pickup this stack from Nutraplanet before it runs out!

I'm currently logging the new Anabeta Elite with Erase Pro and DAA(bulk powder). Sub in and check it out. Ask questions if you want to know anything! the link is in my signature.

Last edited:
nabil38

nabil38

Awards
Thanks Rome ;) i go for carbonite for 8week shredded log ;) any advice and review the brand new AEN APE

nabil38

nabil38

Awards
Déjà testé c'est vrai que c'est pas mal comme combinaison mais j'aimerai voir l effet avec nmda de chez iforce car tester en solo j ai eu une recup d'enfer et un gain de muscle sec avec la diet bien sur

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks Rome ;) i go for carbonite for 8week shredded log ;) any advice and review the brand new AEN APE
Awesome man you will not be disappointed!

And I have not looked into APE yet. Maybe I can incorporate it somewhere in the near future my man.

My advice for the Carbonite Stack, diet diet diet. When you eat clean and lean you get the best results. Find what works for you, Carbs,protein,calories. Dose them as directed and if you want to log it everyone will appreciate your feedback!

PM me with questions anytime bro!