Intimidate?

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
I have been using this for about a week and a half? I am wondering if this causes any stomach bloating. I feel like my stomach is somewhat bloated all the time. Any reasoning? This is the only thing I am taking.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We've had a lot of people who were sensitive to DAA say Intimidate get them no issues. When are you taking it? Has your diet changed at all recently? How much fiber/day do you take in?

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
I didnt have an bloat issues when i took it.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
we haven't heard of any issues related to bloating with Intimidate and I can't think of any reason why it would or could cause bloating based on the science behind it. if you made any major diet changes recently that could have caused it

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
we haven't heard of any issues related to bloating with Intimidate and I can't think of any reason why it would or could cause bloating based on the science behind it. if you made any major diet changes recently that could have caused it
Agreed with this... What else are you taking?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are using intimidate.. are you bulking? If so.. did you increase your Cal's at the same time of starting like most people do?