Most PWO for the buck...

lboston

lboston

Awards
Need a new PWO. I have been taking ultima to take a break from stims, but I'm missing the "focus" and strength/ endurance from a solid stunned product.

What would you recommend and why? Which do you feel deliver the most effective ingredients for the dollar?

-lb

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Maximize Intense. Just check out any of the reviews. Awesome product and even better when stacked with Hemavol.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Look into Focus XT. It's like Ultima...on stims! 14 dollars for 30 servings.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
+1 Maximize Intense. Unmatched pumps, energy, focus, and drive. No crash (for me). Tastes great. 1 scoop is all you need. 45 scoops per tub. Can't go wrong here.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Maximize Intense is the best bang for your buck if you ask me

Focus, check

Energy, double check

Pumps, oh yes

Flavor, Mango Peach Tea is awesome

Pretty much the best preworkout I've tried. And the stim formula is pretty damn strong so if you decide to try it out start off with 1/2 scoop.

lboston

lboston

Awards
Gents--

Thanks for the feedback. Going to have to try this maximize intense. Also, coopet, going to have to give your rec a try as well...for that price, why not?

Any of you ever try assault? The ingredient profile looks good.

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
Musclepharm Assault, doesnt wig me out and only 25 bucks on vitacost

lboston

lboston

Awards
Maximize Intense. Just check out any of the reviews. Awesome product and even better when stacked with Hemavol.
I've tried Hemavol...still have some I never finished...didn't get much from it.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've tried Hemavol...still have some I never finished...didn't get much from it.

How did you dose it? We've found 99.99999%(super scientific accurate number) of people who didn't get much from it, simply needed to alter their meal timing/water intake...then it was game over!

OP - you've made a great choice with Maximize intense. PLEASE start with 1/2 scoop because this stuff means business.

I never go over 1/2 scoop, so 1 tub lasts me ~6 months!

lboston

lboston

Awards
How did you dose it? We've found 99.99999%(super scientific accurate number) of people who didn't get much from it, simply needed to alter their meal timing/water intake...then it was game over!

OP - you've made a great choice with Maximize intense. PLEASE start with 1/2 scoop because this stuff means business.

I dosed exactly as the container suggests, HOWEVER, I do think that I took it too close to eating a pre workout meal...the times I took it not close to a meal I noticed a bit more effect.

Haha--I like the scientific quoting.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Wish I would of been smart got on here and asked. I'm taking 3 scoops of Jack3D right now and I mean I feel it but it's not nearly as good as the first time I started with 1 scoop. Plus it ran me +$30 when I got it with a 35% discount at a local store. If only I was still making money like I used to I'd open up a shop out of my cabinets haha. I'll be picking some of both up as soon as I get money

lboston

lboston

Awards
Wish I would of been smart got on here and asked. I'm taking 3 scoops of Jack3D right now and I mean I feel it but it's not nearly as good as the first time I started with 1 scoop. Plus it ran me +$30 when I got it with a 35% discount at a local store. If only I was still making money like I used to I'd open up a shop out of my cabinets haha. I'll be picking some of both up as soon as I get money
I liked jacked, but I had the same problem. Went through it quick!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dosed exactly as the container suggests, HOWEVER, I do think that I took it too close to eating a pre workout meal...the times I took it not close to a meal I noticed a bit more effect.

Haha--I like the scientific quoting.
If u have a few srv left, I'll bet we can make u a believer in no time...

Can you try 2 scoops with 24oz water on a totally empty stomach(no meal for 2+ hours prior) approximately 25-45 minutes pre-wo?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you don't get significantly more from 1 scoop Maximize Intense than u do from 3 scoops Jack3d I will be amazed.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established

Can you try 2 scoops with 24oz water on a totally empty stomach(no meal for 2+ hours prior) approximately 25-45 minutes pre-wo?
This, more water seems to make a HUGE difference for a lot of people.

lboston

lboston

Awards

Vaughn-

Is the amount of creatine in the maximize intense significant enough to have no need for an additional creatine supplement? Ordered some kreaklyn and was going to use both.

lboston

lboston

Awards

I'll give that a go--no doubt. Probably have 5 - 8 servings left.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
If you don't get significantly more from 1 scoop Maximize Intense than u do from 3 scoops Jack3d I will be amazed.
I'm definitely down to try it right now i'm pushing that $0 bank account with no income, as soon as I get a job I'll make sure to start logging it. Hell I basically log everything everyday anyways. Perfect person to log things

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to trying maximize intense. I dont love 1,3, but want to give it a shot!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
to date the strongest pwo ive used is the new finaflex igite2....

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vaughn-

Is the amount of creatine in the maximize intense significant enough to have no need for an additional creatine supplement? Ordered some kreaklyn and was going to use both.

Based upon your listed weight, 1 scoop of Max Intense would give you just about the exact amount you'd need to maintain saturation. More could be used if desired, but not needed.

Sorry to be the one to tell you, but Kre-alk is a scam. I'm on my phone but I'll look for studies/articles confirming this.

Id return or sell the Kre-alk, and get either creatine mono or MCC.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking forward to trying maximize intense. I dont love 1,3, but want to give it a shot!

We hope to release a 1,3 free version soon.

That being said, it you're a 1,3 junkie...stock up now. I'd expect current inventory at retailers will last 4-6 weeks MAX.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Based upon your listed weight, 1 scoop of Max Intense would give you just about the exact amount you'd need to maintain saturation. More could be used if desired, but not needed.

Sorry to be the one to tell you, but Kre-alk is a scam. I'm on my phone but I'll look for studies/articles confirming this.

No need for studies Vaughn. Countless studies have confirmed that once creatine saturation has been reached, then any form will maintain saturation equally. So even if kre-alk saturated you quicker than monohydrate, once you are fully saturated, mono and kre-alk will do the exact same. So since you have probably taken creatine for a long period of time already, there is no need for extra creatine.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
We hope to release a 1,3 free version soon.

That being said, it you're a 1,3 junkie...stock up now. I'd expect current inventory at retailers will last 4-6 weeks MAX.
oh man, id be using for sure...i dropped all 1,3 products

lboston

lboston

Awards
No need for studies Vaughn. Countless studies have confirmed that once creatine saturation has been reached, then any form will maintain saturation equally. So even if kre-alk saturated you quicker than monohydrate, once you are fully saturated, mono and kre-alk will do the exact same. So since you have probably taken creatine for a long period of time already, there is no need for extra creatine.
Great info. Thanks.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This, more water seems to make a HUGE difference for a lot of people.
It really does.

I train fasted. I do about 14-16 oz w/1 scoop of hemavol, and then I do the same with max on the way to the gym(bc the stims kick in extremely fast). No carbs since fasted, and only BCAAs intra(recoverpro).

Krealkatinininine is bs. Just cuz baking soda is good for crack doesn't mean it makes me jacked n tan :D

lboston

lboston

Awards

Im interested in dexaprine to aid in fat loss...

Would using the dexaprine be too much in conjunction with the maximize intense? I'm on TRT (just recently) and I didn't know how it might affect blood pressure with all the stims!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Im interested in dexaprine to aid in fat loss...

Would using the dexaprine be too much in conjunction with the maximize intense? I'm on TRT (just recently) and I didn't know how it might affect blood pressure with all the stims!
I wouldn't use both at the same time . Just one scoop of maximize has me talking to the steering wheel on the drive to the gym. I would think dexaprine and hemavol would be a excellent pre workout . Dex and intense at the same time would probably make your heart explode.

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't use both at the same time . Just one scoop of maximize has me talking to the steering wheel on the drive to the gym. I would think dexaprine and hemavol would be a excellent pre workout . Dex and intense at the same time would probably make your heart explode.
Second this. Adding Dex to MI has you double-down on caffeine and 1,3 dimeth. I would be cautious there. Maybe top off the MI a little more if you feel like it's not delivering enough stim for you. The first time I took a 1/2 cap of dex I felt like Mia Wallace after Vinnie Vega stabbed her in the heart with a syringe full of adrenaline. It's kinda potent stuff.

lboston

lboston

Awards
Second this. Adding Dex to MI has you double-down on caffeine and 1,3 dimeth. I would be cautious there. Maybe top off the MI a little more if you feel like it's not delivering enough stim for you. The first time I took a 1/2 cap of dex I felt like Mia Wallace after Vinnie Vega stabbed her in the heart with a syringe full of adrenaline. It's kinda potent stuff.
Haha--I'd go Jason Statham like in that movie "cranked"

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
eriously at 1/2 scoop ma intense is FRIGGIN SERIOUS!

and nice and cheap at that dose too :)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Most start at 1/2, and work up to 1

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can the maximize aid in fat loss a well? Was interested in dexaprine, but probably would be stimmed out like some guys have said.
theoretically, yes...however I wouldn't expect to lose serious fat while on it.

Dexaprine + Max Intense can be stacked together, but they must be dosed separate from one another. I've done dexaprine at 7am, and then max intense at around 530pm and had no issues.

Id get used to the Max Intense first, and then worry about adding an extra stim.

You could also look into non-stimulant fat burners such as TT-33 or DCP.