Cycling BCAA's? WTF?!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I love bsn's products. I was looking at amino x. I've never taken a BCAA supp, always made sure to eat right for the most part. I was looking at the LG diet and it suggest 10g BCAA preworkout and a few other times a day. I noticed something that seemed VERY odd to me. On the label on a few websites they sell it off, it said to cycle 12 weeks on 4 weeks off. Uh... What? Why? That seems like cycling protein. Absolutely silly. Any insight from some of the more savvy guys. Maybe some insight from someone like Patric Arnold or another supplement guru?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
No need to cycle off BCAAs. Patrick Arnold would be insulted by such a question :D

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Haha yeah I don't think he needs PA to ask a question like that.
the whole thing seemed foolish as all hell to me. i was just wondering if there's some mysterious powers of amino's that have never been advertised before. my understanding of amino acid was for increased protein synthesis... who the hell would want to cycle off something like that thats not eating your liver like a 17aas like winstrol (that ones well known for highly increased synthesis if im not mistaken)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
the fda recommends fish and turkey to be ran in 8 week cycles, chicken can be ran up to 12 as long as its grilled, baked is not recommended...

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
the fda recommends fish and turkey to be ran in 8 week cycles, chicken can be ran up to 12 as long as its grilled, baked is not recommended...
i do deserve to be flamed for that one... foot mouth separator isnt always the best... goose creek eh? havent made my way all the way there yet. is that the nice part of town around this neck of the woods? im in north charleston for the time being.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i wasnt flaming, just being funny....im 5 minutes from northwoods mall.....where do you workout at....

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
i wasnt flaming, just being funny....im 5 minutes from northwoods mall.....where do you workout at....
it was damn funny actually. i loled. not sure where the mall is yet. i've only ran down to folly and downtown charleston since i've been here. (a week and a half) I'm a contractor working out on the base, they let me into the gym, not the greatest but a free membership isnt anything to complain about. actually trying to find a place that better suits my needs but it seems like chains like anytime and planet and golds are the only things popping up on my google searches.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
select fitness in n chas....i work there

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I'm assuming that its probably pretty well equipped there. maybe i'll have to make my way that way this weekend to check it out.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
yep..indoor and outdoor weight room, all kind of classes, movie theater, etc....

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lmao!!

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
I love bsn's products. I was looking at amino x. I've never taken a BCAA supp, always made sure to eat right for the most part. I was looking at the LG diet and it suggest 10g BCAA preworkout and a few other times a day. I noticed something that seemed VERY odd to me. On the label on a few websites they sell it off, it said to cycle 12 weeks on 4 weeks off. Uh... What? Why? That seems like cycling protein. Absolutely silly. Any insight from some of the more savvy guys. Maybe some insight from someone like Patric Arnold or another supplement guru?
You dont have to cycle Aminos! PM me if you want to try some of our Recover Pro 4:1:1 BCAA