Cycling BCAA's? WTF?!

  1. Cycling BCAA's? WTF?!


    I love bsn's products. I was looking at amino x. I've never taken a BCAA supp, always made sure to eat right for the most part. I was looking at the LG diet and it suggest 10g BCAA preworkout and a few other times a day. I noticed something that seemed VERY odd to me. On the label on a few websites they sell it off, it said to cycle 12 weeks on 4 weeks off. Uh... What? Why? That seems like cycling protein. Absolutely silly. Any insight from some of the more savvy guys. Maybe some insight from someone like Patric Arnold or another supplement guru?


  2. No need to cycle off BCAAs. Patrick Arnold would be insulted by such a question
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  3. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    No need to cycle off BCAAs. Patrick Arnold would be insulted by such a question
    Haha yeah I don't think he needs PA to ask a question like that.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Haha yeah I don't think he needs PA to ask a question like that.
    the whole thing seemed foolish as all hell to me. i was just wondering if there's some mysterious powers of amino's that have never been advertised before. my understanding of amino acid was for increased protein synthesis... who the hell would want to cycle off something like that thats not eating your liver like a 17aas like winstrol (that ones well known for highly increased synthesis if im not mistaken)

  5. the fda recommends fish and turkey to be ran in 8 week cycles, chicken can be ran up to 12 as long as its grilled, baked is not recommended...

  6. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    the fda recommends fish and turkey to be ran in 8 week cycles, chicken can be ran up to 12 as long as its grilled, baked is not recommended...
    i do deserve to be flamed for that one... foot mouth separator isnt always the best... goose creek eh? havent made my way all the way there yet. is that the nice part of town around this neck of the woods? im in north charleston for the time being.

  7. i wasnt flaming, just being funny....im 5 minutes from northwoods mall.....where do you workout at....

  8. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    i wasnt flaming, just being funny....im 5 minutes from northwoods mall.....where do you workout at....
    it was damn funny actually. i loled. not sure where the mall is yet. i've only ran down to folly and downtown charleston since i've been here. (a week and a half) I'm a contractor working out on the base, they let me into the gym, not the greatest but a free membership isnt anything to complain about. actually trying to find a place that better suits my needs but it seems like chains like anytime and planet and golds are the only things popping up on my google searches.

  9. select fitness in n chas....i work there

  10. I'm assuming that its probably pretty well equipped there. maybe i'll have to make my way that way this weekend to check it out.

  11. yep..indoor and outdoor weight room, all kind of classes, movie theater, etc....

  12. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    the fda recommends fish and turkey to be ran in 8 week cycles, chicken can be ran up to 12 as long as its grilled, baked is not recommended...
    Lmao!!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    I love bsn's products. I was looking at amino x. I've never taken a BCAA supp, always made sure to eat right for the most part. I was looking at the LG diet and it suggest 10g BCAA preworkout and a few other times a day. I noticed something that seemed VERY odd to me. On the label on a few websites they sell it off, it said to cycle 12 weeks on 4 weeks off. Uh... What? Why? That seems like cycling protein. Absolutely silly. Any insight from some of the more savvy guys. Maybe some insight from someone like Patric Arnold or another supplement guru?
    You dont have to cycle Aminos! PM me if you want to try some of our Recover Pro 4:1:1 BCAA
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-20-2012, 12:07 PM
  2. Replies: 329
    Last Post: 02-08-2012, 01:25 AM
  3. Cycling off NO2
    By BoSoxBruins in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-20-2009, 04:37 PM
  4. New BCAA/EAA Flavors and more BCAA's
    By LG Sciences in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 04-12-2009, 07:18 PM
  5. Cycling..maybe
    By irezumi in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-26-2008, 07:23 AM
Log in
Log in