anabeta past 8wks?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
General consensus is that ergogenics of its nature lose their effectiveness after 8 or so weeks. Because of this we recommend taking 4 weeks off after you've been on for 8 weeks.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^^ agreed. Im still waiting to see before/after pics in a log of Erase Pro + Anabeta Elite. that log may have to be me.... :D

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Like Kevin said, most take 4 weeks off products after an 8 week run.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
^^^^ agreed. Im still waiting to see before/after pics in a log of Erase Pro + Anabeta Elite. that log may have to be me.... :D
You won't have to wait much longer!;) I'm 11 days in on my log and plan on posting before and after pics! Even some during from my shoot.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
still effective or not? love this stuff
Glad you're loving it! It's tempting to keep going, but I agree with everybody else here and say take the 4 weeks off and then go for the Elite on your next go around;)

pasamoto

pasamoto

Banned
Awards
Glad you're loving it! It's tempting to keep going, but I agree with everybody else here and say take the 4 weeks off and then go for the Elite on your next go around;)
thats the plan, just ordered some

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
I dig it man. Def a larger test boosting effect over Erase Pro/Anabeta/DAA stack. Which was great in itself! I feel big.
I asked this before in another thread but i keep hearing of Elites test boosting properties and keep wondering if it is ok to run or bridge in between two natty test cycles. Is test boosting in AE relatively minor that it makes it ok? Clarification would be great thx!

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
Love this stuff too!! In the middle of week 3 right now and gonna run 8 weeks. Every week I put more weight on the bar.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I asked this before in another thread but i keep hearing of Elites test boosting properties and keep wondering if it is ok to run or bridge in between two natty test cycles. Is test boosting in AE relatively minor that it makes it ok? Clarification would be great thx!
That would be fine...it's also great for a bridge between two non natty cycles :D

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love this stuff too!! In the middle of week 3 right now and gonna run 8 weeks. Every week I put more weight on the bar.
Nice! Thanks for your feedback

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
I ran anabeta for 10 weeks straight with a calorie deficit towards the end. Its kept strength up, at least for me.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Alright sounds good fellas. Thx!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I ran anabeta for 10 weeks straight with a calorie deficit towards the end. Its kept strength up, at least for me.
Nice, you kept some quality muscle too

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Just received my erase pro and anabeta elite package in the mail! Gonna start anabeta elite for my bridge tomorrow :)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Just received my erase pro and anabeta elite package in the mail! Gonna start anabeta elite for my bridge tomorrow :)
Love the mail person.....it's like Christmas!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Christmas in April!

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Be sure to post of a log or review. IM itchen to get my hands on anabeta elite and stack it with erase pro!!
Im definitely gonna do an in depth review. After 4 weeks im gonna continue with this into my erase pro, daa, and yet to be determined test booster stack (maybe endosurge). Keep you posted man!

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
Im definitely gonna do an in depth review. After 4 weeks im gonna continue with this into my erase pro, daa, and yet to be determined test booster stack (maybe endosurge). Keep you posted man!
Nice, cant wait to see it. What kind of nutrition plan are you gonna run? Goals? drop bf/ increase lbm/ recomp?

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Nice, cant wait to see it. What kind of nutrition plan are you gonna run? Goals? drop bf/ increase lbm/ recomp?
My goal for this bridge is to maintain and possibly increase strength and drop bf (im at 9%) and increase LBM. Nutrition will be high protein, high to moderate carbs and low fat with one day going under 30g of fat. Im already lean to begin with and defined but i would like to increase it more and add strength and muscle if possible. Any suggestions are always welcomed :)

Current supps are Trutein, SNS Agmatine, CRAZE, Hemavol, Dexaprine (for sluggish days at work), and BCAA's.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
PES finally came out with it?! did i win the naming contest.....? :D
Lol that'd be gnarly if you did man! They are sending out samples to those who ordered the EP and AE stack on Monday :)

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Lol that'd be gnarly if you did man! They are sending out samples to those who ordered the EP and AE stack on Monday :)
Yes, pumped for feedback on these.