Messed up lower back - keep taking Form + Anabeta?

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
I'm using Joint Force spray and emu oil on it. Taking some muscle relaxers as well. I am thinking I should discontinue Anabeta for a little while but I'm not sure about Formestane. If it will boost levels that will speed healing, I'll keep taking it. But I'm not sure, looking for advice.

I know muscle relaxers are detrimental to muscle, but I think I need them, in some serious pain. Going for some x-rays in the next couple of days.

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
I would wait until you heal to get the most from the stack, save it for when you can lift your hardest and give it your best effort without doing further damage to your body.

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
I would stop both. I have done the same thing with my back (disk issue) and I tried rest like a week and get back into it, but it was a mistake! If you are like me I didnt want to lose everything I gained so I didnt give my back ample time to heal and it just made it worse. Get you MRI done and find out what the problem is and just rest. I took three months off and slowly started with pool work and real light workouts. Built my core and back before intense training and that helped a lot. Trust me heal first so that you can continue to train later.