Genomyx DCP or HEAT ?

L

lostsoul

Awards
I want to place a order should i get Genomyx DCP or HEAT to stack with Lean Xtreme?

A

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
They would both be incredible additions, honestly.

But strategically....

If going non-stim: LX+DCP=King
If stims are considered, HEAT+a stim source is really wonderful, and I am a huge fan.

Really depends on what kind of sensation you prefer. DCP and LX won't yield any physical feeling, per say (some users report increased thirst, etc). HEAT will certainly turn up the temperature on you, especially when combined with stims. Both are amazing, and both would be amazing stacks. I'd say stack all 3 :)

Sarkis18

Sarkis18

Awards
Both :) but if I had to choose I would go with DCP.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
It was either one or the other I would go with HEAT, I'm not knocking DCP but I love HEAT and I've used about 8 Bottles...they both work awesome. Pair em' up and your good to go.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Seems like I just saw this question on another forum

L

lostsoul

Awards
It was either one or the other I would go with HEAT, I'm not knocking DCP but I love HEAT and I've used about 8 Bottles...they both work awesome. Pair em' up and your good to go.
did you take it alone or did you stack it?

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Can't go wrong with either one since Heat will make you feel the "heat" and DCP has tta in it which has great appetite suppression. LX can stack with both

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both are good stuff, but it depends on what exactly you want out of the product. Also it may be tough to find Heat right now!

S

strike8892

Awards
it might be tougher to find this version of DCP in the future, so i'd grab it while you can!

L

lostsoul

Awards
yea I chose to go with DCP and I will stack it with LX. then when i am done androlean should be release.

D

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
it might be tougher to find this version of DCP in the future, so i'd grab it while you can!
This.

Id go for DCP.

As always, i'd spend extra $$ to grab a bottle of TTA-500 to extend the bottle of DCP.

Dose 1 cap TTA in addition to your DCP.

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
TTA+DCP=Wonders

Id personally go with DCP as well

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
This.

Id go for DCP.

As always, i'd spend extra $$ to grab a bottle of TTA-500 to extend the bottle of DCP.

Dose 1 cap TTA in addition to your DCP.
Perfect, makes it last longer ;)

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
get and use dcp while you can.. heat will be around for some time.. dcp will not.

D

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
There is no bad choice here. DCP would be worth stocking up on in the least. If you have never run it you may want to give it a shot. Heat will be hard to find right now.

You can always pick up TTA and PLCAR to extend the DCP.

I will however add that I am loving how I feel on heat. I always went with alpha burn in the past but heat really is a wonderful product.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like DCP and some caffeine, that would be my choice. You can add in Heat after it.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
I like DCP and some caffeine, that would be my choice. You can add in Heat after it.
Perfect combo, might as well enjoy DCP while its around too

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do we have an idea of when another HEAT run might take place?

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
DCP IMO like stated before add TTA-500. Great results and you can take it anytime including before bed.