rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
I like Quest Bars the most. A buddy of mine mentioned them so I gave them a shot. I only eat them if I'm running errands and need a snack to hold me over.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I second Quest bars

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
I had high hopes for Quest, since basically everyone suggested them. I gambled and took a chance on Fudge Brownie. I ate 2 bites and the box is getting wasted. I personally think it's awful. Taste alone, I much preferred Powerbar Chocolate Crisp... Sorry if thats blasphemy, but it is what it is. Im not about to waste $ on another box of bars, when I know I enjoy a shake. Just my 2 cents.

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
I have a new favorite...Coconut Almonds (Quest)...nom nom

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had high hopes for Quest, since basically everyone suggested them. I gambled and took a chance on Fudge Brownie. I ate 2 bites and the box is getting wasted. I personally think it's awful. Taste alone, I much preferred Powerbar Chocolate Crisp... Sorry if thats blasphemy, but it is what it is. Im not about to waste $ on another box of bars, when I know I enjoy a shake. Just my 2 cents.
Crazy, ill gladly take that box off your hands!

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Quest is the best for quality no question. For taste, of course the glorified candy bars such as supreme protein and power crunch are awesome.

Quest is the leader IMO for now --- pm me for free shipping etc.. :)

-Matt

GHO5T

Awards
Zero Impact bars by VPX are the best ive had. the Pumpkin Supreme is amazing

VinnyPaz

Awards
Power Crunch bars are ridiculously delicious.

Quest and Zero Impact are my two main bars.

But Zero Impact has the type of texture/density that makes you need to drink water afterwards to get it down completely. Delicious, though.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quest is great. I bought 24 boxes for when my family comes to visit and I'll be away from home in the hot summer for 10 days. :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely Quest. I just ordered 7 cases.

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
Quest, had Apple Pie for a quick breakfast

D3Baseball

Awards
Quest is best, especially if you're into "clean" eating and especially if you like to supplement fiber.

I also buy Met-Rx Big 100 Colossal bars...taste good, higher cals (400) and higher protein (32g) and they actually cost less than Quest. I can occasionally get them on sale for 1.25/bar at the grocery store. All protein comes from non-collagen, non-gelatin sources.

I just picked up some EAS MyoPlex Lite bars and they are decent as well. Taste and look like chocolate rice krispy treats, they're really pretty nice as a snack. 200 cals and 15g of non-collagen, non-gelatin protein. I got 4 for 3.75 on sale, normal price is 4.99 by me.

I also get Pure Protein Chocolate Deluxe bars now and then. These aren't top notch but aren't bad either. Top protein source is whey (in the chocolate deluxe flavor), tastes okay, cheap, and 20g protein with 180 cals. Not many sugar alcohols.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Quest bars, hands down. I have $200 order of Quest bars being delivered Today. You need to find the flavor you like however, as they have many flavors. You can try local store to try the different flavors or order veriaty pack to find the flavor you like.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Zero Impact bars by VPX are the best ive had. the Pumpkin Supreme is amazing
I used to love those, my only complaint is that they were very dry, so I'd always wash them down with some whole milk. Maybe they've changed since then, cause that was probably 4 years ago.

GHO5T

Awards
I used to love those, my only complaint is that they were very dry, so I'd always wash them down with some whole milk. Maybe they've changed since then, cause that was probably 4 years ago.

Yeah they must have changed bc I just got 2 more boxes in and they are very soft and moist. If you can handle the macros they are well worth it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah they must have changed bc I just got 2 more boxes in and they are very soft and moist. If you can handle the macros they are well worth it.
Sugar Alcohol = death by gaseous outburst.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely Quest. I just ordered 7 cases.

Quest will be your general consensus. Next to that I like zero impact bars.

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
2:1 bars, oatmeal flavor.

daddyjaws

daddyjaws

Awards
Anyone like Optimum Nutrition's Whey bars, or are those minor league? ;)

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
quest is best quality
Supreme is best tasting imo
2:1 is also pretty good too

daddyjaws

daddyjaws

Awards
So....I had to go buy some quest bars and see what all the hype was about. Thanks for all the great feedback...I am now a quest fan.
They taste great and look very healthy too. Holy fiber, Batman!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Want to trade for an open bottle of Anabolic Pump?. There are about 6 caps missing that is it.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I like muscle sandwich bars but right now I'm using big 100 bars.

Potatobake

Awards
The only protein bars i've tried are apple pie and choc brownie by Quest. I like them microwaved for 15-20 seconds. The only problem is i find it impossible to not eat ice-cream with them.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Mixed berry bliss and cinnamon roll are bomb!!! Wanna try apple pie and pb&j quest is the best IMO!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Supreme Peanut Butter Pretzel Twist is the best bar (including candy) that I've had in my life.

The best protein bar, overall, is Quest Mixed Berry Bliss.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Supreme Peanut Butter Pretzel Twist is the best bar (including candy) that I've had in my life.

I'll try the pretzel bar, but that mixed berry bliss.... I dunno lol.

istillqualify

I would say the same thing ... quest and zero impact bars have the best ingredient profile on the market. As an alternative to bars, I try to do water/almond milk + oatmeal + protein powder which is quick easy and similar to a protein bar profile

Ducati7

Awards

I think Quest Bars taste like Monkey Azz...I force them down.
I havn't tried the Mixed Berry or P&J ones yet.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Price wise, RTD is cheaper than bars. I really like Labrada's Lean Body. Bars are convenient on the go.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

Have way through 1 now...

Not bad by any means... But still not the best to my taste buds...

I do think I like em a bit better than my Big 100 bars.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Have way through 1 now...

Not bad by any means... But still not the best to my taste buds...

I do think I like em a bit better than my Big 100 bars.
Not sure which bar you're referring to haha

If it's the supreme pb pretzel twist, your taste buds need pct :D

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Not sure which bar you're referring to haha

If it's the supreme pb pretzel twist, your taste buds need pct :D
Don't mind my iPhone typos...

Said I was halfway through a bar right now...
It's not bad... But anyone would take a snickers over this... But that's obvious just the macros would be way off...

:)

:thumbsup:

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Put those bars in the microwave for like 10-15 secs, tastes like heaven to a low carb dieter like me!! Lol

lastchance

lastchance

Awards
Nothing beats Met rx protein brownies after they've been in the microwave for 20 seconds

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
iForce Protean home-ade protein bars!!!!!

Mix some oats and protein powder with water to make a sticky batter and throw it in the freezer! BAM! Delicousness!!!