dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Being challenged left and right. Patent filing was very late, after the compound had already been on the market for a while. Really douchy move on the part of that company, BTW.

Oh..I see nobody has patented this widespread product. :::activate sleaze mode:::

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Being challenged left and right. Patent filing was very late, after the compound had already been on the market for a while. Really douchy move on the part of that company, BTW.

Oh..I see nobody has patented this widespread product. :::activate sleaze mode:::
i havent looked into it, but that would be a dismissed patent then, no? If it has prior art, you cant patent it.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
i havent looked into it, but that would be a dismissed patent then, no? If it has prior art, you cant patent it.
I'm on my way into the law office, i'll pull it up at work.

That would be my thoughts tho, prior art. But sometimes it can slip through and needs to be challenged...

There's a chance they have the most dated research, claiming to be doing this for years but just filed a patent or they filed a preliminary years ago and did a supplemental addition to it.

Im on my phone so sorry if this is rambling...

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

sleaze mode....EPIC. Thats awesome.