Nimbus Nutrition BodyGuard

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tried this stuff? Just ran across it and the ingredient profile looked pretty promising.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I have to give the profile a big thumbs up, one of the better intras out there

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nope never tried this one. Did you get it?

nimbustim

Board Sponsor
Awards
Has anyone tried this stuff? Just ran across it and the ingredient profile looked pretty promising.
I think you will see that we put out simple, yet effective products. You will not find us trying to sell you some new magical anabolic herb, instead we put together products with proven/studied ingredients. BodyGuard & BodyGuard SF are both very good, and very underrated products. You will be happy with your purchase.

I have to give the profile a big thumbs up, one of the better intras out there
Thanks Coop.....it means alot coming from you.

No I didn't. I'm considering picking some up. Need to use up some stuff that I already have.
Grab some....you'll be happy.

GHO5T

Awards
I used it in the past after picking it up for $30 a tub. I really enjoyed the profile and used it post workout. All three flavors are great but I would have to say the Mystic Raspberry being my favorite

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
I think you will see that we put out simple, yet effective products. You will not find us trying to sell you some new magical anabolic herb, instead we put together products with proven/studied ingredients. BodyGuard & BodyGuard SF are both very good, and very underrated products. You will be happy with your purchase.

Yeah i'm going to pick up the sugar free version. Also might try Blast.. Looks pretty good.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
I used it in the past after picking it up for $30 a tub. I really enjoyed the profile and used it post workout. All three flavors are great but I would have to say the Mystic Raspberry being my favorite
That's a pretty good deal, I found it for $39. I'm going to try using it intra first since I don't really use a pre drink all that often. Glad you said that cause I was planning on the Mystic Raspberry.

nimbustim

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah i'm going to pick up the sugar free version. Also might try Blast.. Looks pretty good.
Please post your thoughts once you've used it. Blast is also a great product used by many. I find myself using Blast quite a bit, as it's a great replacement for coffee, energy drinks, etc. I also use it pre-cardio and it works really well. It's definitely a smooth energy as it only has 80mg of caffeine per scoop.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Tim speaks truth. Nimbus products are good to go.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Please post your thoughts once you've used it. Blast is also a great product used by many. I find myself using Blast quite a bit, as it's a great replacement for coffee, energy drinks, etc. I also use it pre-cardio and it works really well. It's definitely a smooth energy as it only has 80mg of caffeine per scoop.
Do you guys have samples of either? I'm interested in Blast as well.

nimbustim

Board Sponsor
Awards
Do you guys have samples of either? I'm interested in Blast as well.
Send me a PM with your shipping info and I'll get you some Blast samples out.