What appetite suppressants would go good with clenbuterol?

snipeemflo

Awards
If you've run clenbuterol, you've probably felt the strong hunger pains, especially when cutting + cardio.

I'm eating around 1500-1700 calories per day, depending on cardio or if it is my day of the week with a cheat meal.

I'm not taking T3 because of the problems I've had with just 25mcg. I'm currently taking only clen and taurine.

My question to you is, what is the strongest appetite suppressant to stop hunger to add to a clenbuterol stack?

People say ephedrine is effective, but I don't think combining 2 stimulants would be good, health-wise or hunger wise.

I'm not sure if theres any thing like 1,3 dimethylamylamine or maybe even any recreational/prescription drugs that would go well with clen to stop hunger pains/constant craving.

Let me know what you do, or if you just man up :)

I have Oxy Elite Pro from an earlier cut, so maybe that would work because of the caffine+1,3 dime in it, but again, caffine stimulant effect may not be good on the heart, considering my resting HR is pretty damn high (~100BPM+)

Any help is greatly appreciated!

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If you've run clenbuterol, you've probably felt the strong hunger pains, especially when cutting + cardio.

I'm eating around 1500-1700 calories per day, depending on cardio or if it is my day of the week with a cheat meal.

I'm not taking T3 because of the problems I've had with just 25mcg. I'm currently taking only clen and taurine.

My question to you is, what is the strongest appetite suppressant to add to clenbuterol?

People say ephedrine is effective, but I don't think combining 2 stimulants would be good, health-wise or hunger wise.

I'm not sure if theres any thing like 1,3 dimethylamylamine or maybe even any recreational/prescription drugs that would go well with clen to stop hunger pains/constant craving.

Let me know what you do, or if you just man up :)

I have Oxy Elite Pro from an earlier cut, so maybe that would work because of the caffine+1,3 dime in it, but again, caffine stimulant effect may not be good on the heart, considering my resting HR is pretty damn high (~100BPM+)

Any help is greatly appreciated!
Does your Clen have ketotifen in it?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I wouldn't use ephedrine. Why not try some psyllium husk power in water?

snipeemflo

Awards
Does your Clen have ketotifen in it?
No, but I have keto for next week to prolong the use of the clen to 4 weeks. I plan to take it at night to clean off the beta-2 receptors, like benadryl. Does keto have appetite suppressant qualities? Even if taken at night?

snipeemflo

Awards
I wouldn't use ephedrine. Why not try some psyllium husk power in water?
Maybe, I ordered pure 1,3 from amazon yesterday and I will get it monday. It worked pretty well when I took OEP. The T3 I tried in the beginning of my clen cut may have an effect on my appetite as well. My body REALLY didn't respond well to T3 and have me the sh**s like no other... I quit it after 2 days. Since then, been feeling better.

Hopefully 1,3 will work good, but if you guys have any other ideas for supplements that safe(ish) to use with clen, I'm glad to hear it!

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
No, but I have keto for next week to prolong the use of the clen to 4 weeks. I plan to take it at night to clean off the beta-2 receptors, like benadryl. Does keto have appetite suppressant qualities? Even if taken at night?
From what I understand Keto increases hunger, at least from what have read before from others.

snipeemflo

Awards
From what I understand Keto increases hunger, at least from what have read before from others.
Haha, great... Just more reasons to add to a appetite suppressant to stave off hunger. At least it will be at night, hopefully keto doesn't have a long half life on me, but then again, I said that about T3...

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Maybe, I ordered pure 1,3 from amazon yesterday and I will get it monday. It worked pretty well when I took OEP. The T3 I tried in the beginning of my clen cut may have an effect on my appetite as well. My body REALLY didn't respond well to T3 and have me the sh**s like no other... I quit it after 2 days. Since then, been feeling better.

Hopefully 1,3 will work good, but if you guys have any other ideas for supplements that safe(ish) to use with clen, I'm glad to hear it!
Isn't 1,3 a stimulant also?

Maybe look into alphaburn.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
I tried an OxyElite 5 day sample because it was free. Honestly, I was impressed with the appetite suppression. I wasn't on anything when I sampled it but that is what I would recommend.

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
BCAAs plus Fiber one unflavored powder really help keep me feeling full on a diet.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BCAAs plus Fiber one unflavored powder really help keep me feeling full on a diet.
I would say this, or as Mr. Cooper mentioned, psyllium husk. Most supplement appetite suppressants are stims of some sort, and adding those in with Clen is just a bad idea IMO. Instead, work with something that's relatively low-cal and filling, like this suggestion.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nicotine gum for an appetite suppressant. For feeling more full and satisfied with meals, start to eat insane amounts of green veggies! When I cut I usually have a big bowl of broccoli or spinach with my meals. Sugar free jello for desserts is also quite satisfying when cutting calories

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nicotine gum for an appetite suppressant. For feeling more full and satisfied with meals, start to eat insane amounts of green veggies! When I cut I usually have a big bowl of broccoli or spinach with my meals. Sugar free jello for desserts is also quite satisfying when cutting calories
Avant HEAT+nicotine gum was my go-to stack while I was fighting to keep my weight down.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

snipeemflo

Awards
After dropping T3, the symptoms of this stomach flu were still present. I'm going to drop clenbuterol too until I get back to 100%. I will then start clen (maybe T3) after I feel better to see if one, or both, of them were causing me pain, or if I just am sick. Although, this cold has made me go from 209.5 to 206.7 in just a few days :)