ON

frostbite116

Awards
so my boy who i think knows what hes talking about told me ON is the best for all supps (creatine, protien, bcaas) ... is that true?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why doubt him if he's your boy? If we tell you differently, will you go back to him and say so?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
so my boy who i think knows what hes talking about told me ON is the best for all supps (creatine, protien, bcaas) ... is that true?
get new friends...

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Personally if you look you can do better, but most of the stuff I've had with ON I've been pleased with. You can do cheaper, better profiles if you look though.

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
not bad at all, but you could do just as good for cheaper with a little research bud

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
get new friends...
Yeah haha...my thoughts exactly , they sell good BULK stuff like beta alanine , but none of their supps are top notch...and well people love the optimen multi lol...but still, get some smarter advising friends ;p this forum is full of them!!

frostbite116

Awards
hahah okay thanks guys will be looking some stuff up
however i do love the 100 percent whey from on, tastes amazing and from what i think good quality protien

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
hahah okay thanks guys will be looking some stuff up
however i do love the 100 percent whey from on, tastes amazing and from what i think good quality protien
I buy everything in bulk now. Protein, BCAA, etc. and I love ON, but they are just too pricey these days. I ususually buy a cheap whey isolate with a decent profile and I add my own glumtamine, creatine, BCAAs, and carbs depending is it's a cut or bulk. Cost effect in my case.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Cheaper to get Myofusion lol and also , i like their taste and thickness better, though if you want pure whey and nothing else...iso100 is the way to go imho