Time off Compound 20?

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.33%

Time off Compound 20?

I'm just finishing up my 2nd bottle of C-20. I've have some pretty favorable results thus far. Highly recommended. I'm wondering though if I need to take some time off, and if so, what would be a good supp to run in the interim. Thanks...

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.2%

It's funny I asked the rep this same question and he said if ur seeing good results run a third.
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by dfdubb View Post
    I'm just finishing up my 2nd bottle of C-20. I've have some pretty favorable results thus far. Highly recommended. I'm wondering though if I need to take some time off, and if so, what would be a good supp to run in the interim. Thanks...
    I am glad to read that you have had a pleasant experience with Compound-20. Thank you for the great feedback. You can run Compound-20 for eight weeks, then take about four weeks off. What you might run after a Compound-20 cycle depends on what your goals are. So, what would you like to achieve?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.57%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

3 posts- how coincidental that you're having such phenomenal results on this stuff

Let me guess, you're also taking the recommended dose, just like the bottle suggests .....LOL

Does anyone even fall for this crap anymore?

Does this trickery still actually work?

(smacking head in disgust)

A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.2%

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked
    3 posts- how coincidental that you're having such phenomenal results on this stuff

Let me guess, you're also taking the recommended dose, just like the bottle suggests .....LOL

Not sure what ur trying to get at big guy. I take between 6 -8 a day
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.33%

actually I frequent this forum quite often and just search for posts that pertain to my questions. I stacked 4 caps/day with DAA and Lean EFX. I guess my post count can be deceiving...
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.04%

actually I frequent this forum quite often and just search for posts that pertain to my questions. I stacked 4 caps/day with DAA and Lean EFX. I guess my post count can be deceiving...
    I understand his skepticism... There is a guy under the Amazon reviews that claims he lost 15% BF in 8 weeks on USP C20.
  8. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post

Is this post a joke? What exactly does post count have to do with experience with a particular product?
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.18%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Is this post a joke? What exactly does post count have to do with experience with a particular product?
    Clearly you have never seen my Shill Watch Thread on BB.com
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  10. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.19%

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Clearly you have never seen my Shill Watch Thread on BB.com
    Should I have?
  11. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.18%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Es war nur ein Witz
  12. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.19%

Es war nur ein Witz
    Verstanden! Es hat mich nur aufgeregt, dass jedes negative Feedback als Wahrheit angesehen wird, während jedes Positive als unglaubwürdig betrachtet wird.
  13. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.18%

Awesome, a fellow speaker . I'll be in Tubingen this summer!
  14. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.19%

Awesome, a fellow speaker . I'll be in Tubingen this summer!
    Might be around Stuttgart at that time. About an hour from Tubingen.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.57%

Awww there it is. The part where you forgot to disclose what else you were taking (DAA and Lean EFX - two products that actually work).

I am not flaming you "personally" buddy, I am just so disgusted with OVER-HYPED posts related to EARTH-SHATTERING new products.

USPlabs's only competitor these days is Muscle Tech, with respect to being the KING of bogus OVERHYPED OVERPIMPED OVEREXAGGERATED claims!

Make no mistake......USP Labs certainly has "decent" products like everyone else in the industry!

As a matter of fact, I have been on their CIssusRx, PowerFULL for years. Both decent stuff!

It's their MUSCLE-TECH-LIKE MARKETING claims which make me VOMIT!!!!!!!!!!!

StrategicMove: Please, spare me! Let me guess, you lost 5 % body fat and gained 20 pounds of muscle on Comound 20 right.....along with every other USPLabs REP?

Before you ask me what post count has to do with it - THINK first.

I keep it REAL as I have no skin in the game. NONE

DO YOU? nuff said

While I can appreciate the fact thast it is your JOB as a PAID employee to pimp USP products Let's just stop the nonsense and spare yourself some dignity here.

The EXTREME intelligence you inarguably possess along with your ability to argue the science better than others doesn't magically translate to making these products STEROID-like in behavior.

There are people left on this board who havent sold their soul who will continue to call a spade a spade and I just happen to be one of them.

A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.57%

http://www.compound20.net/

http://www.compound20.net/review

http://www.jack-3d.com/compound-20

DANG! This stuff MUST BE dbol, anavar, clen, winny, DNP and T3 all wrapped up into one convenient NO Side effect having OTC supp

Amazing!!!!!!!!!!

It's one thing to advertise and push products, and be proud of some novel new ingredient discovered or whatever, but when it gets THIS EGREGIOUS, you all CANNOT expect for theere NOT to be a BACKLASH!

My posts represent just that, nothing more, nothing less.
  17. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.19%

Awww there it is. The part where you forgot to disclose what else you were taking (DAA and Lean EFX - two products that actually work).

I am not flaming you "personally" buddy, I am just so disgusted with OVER-HYPED posts related to EARTH-SHATTERING new products.

USPlabs is only *****ed by Muscle Tech these days as being the KING of bogus OVERHYPED OVERPIMPED OVEREXAGGERATED claims!

USP Labs detrainly has "decent" products like everyone else in the industry!

As a matter of fact, I have been on their CIssusRx, PowerFULL for years. Both decent stuff!

It's their MUSCLE-TECH-LIKE MARKETING claims which make me VOMIT!!!!!!!!!!!

StrategicMove: Please, spare me! Let me guess, you lost 5 % body fat and gained 20 pounds of muscle on Comound 20 right.....along with every other USPLabs REP?

Before you ask me what post count has to do with it - THINK first.

I keep it REAL as I have no skin in the game. NONE

DO YOU? nuff said

While I can appreciate the fact thast it is your JOB as a PAID employee to pimp USP products Let's just stop the nonsense and spare yourself some dignity here.

The EXTREME intelligence you inarguably possess along with your ability to argue the science better than others doesn't magically translate to making these products STEROID-like in behavior.

There are people left on this board who havent sold their soul who will continue to call a spade a spade and I just happen to be one of them.
    The last thing I will do is to start trading insults with you. That is way below my style. The opening poster reported he had good results with Compound-20 without making any outlandish claims, and wanted to know which supplements to use afterwards. My response is clear for all to see. Then you came in with your drama. Carry on!
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.57%

1) I gave you credit
    2) I gave USP Labs credit
    3) I admitted my consistent use of USP Labs products.

I also kept it REAL with respect to the outlandish BOGUS over-the-top claims.

Sorry that calling a spade a spade offends you or that you label that as "trading insults".

Be well.
  19. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.19%

1) I gave you credit

Sorry that calling a spade a spade offends you or that you label that as "trading insults".

Be well.
    I'll respond just one last time to your comments.

1) Did you give me credit when you wrote:

"StrategicMove: Please, spare me! Let me guess, you lost 5 % body fat and gained 20 pounds of muscle on Comound 20 right.....along with every other USPLabs REP?"

Nowhere in this thread did I mention anything about how Compound-20 works, what could be expected of it, or even what I experienced with it.

Did you give me credit when you stated the following:

"While I can appreciate the fact that it is your JOB as a PAID employee to pimp USP products. Let's just stop the nonsense and spare yourself some dignity here?"

You do not know anything about me. Yes, while I receive compensation as a rep for USPlabs/USPowders (and I proudly rep for the two companies with a passion), I am not an employee of any of the companies. As a matter of fact, I am a senior-management-level Finance professional, and rep for USPlabs/USPowders for the reason I stated earlier. Besides, I am not only unaware of where I did any "pimping" in this thread, nor am I aware of where I put my dignity at stake in this thread by recommending dosing-cycle length to the original poster.

2) Did you give USPlabs credit when you stated:

"USPlabs is only *****ed by Muscle Tech these days as being the KING of bogus OVERHYPED OVERPIMPED OVEREXAGGERATED claims!"?

Like I stated in an earlier post, just carry on. I will desist from responding to any of your future posts in this thread or elsewhere.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.57%

SM: No need to get upset or defensive.

Would you be defensive if you did NOT represent USP?

Would you be defensive if we were just keeping it REAL and basing ALL comments from a NON-vested perspective?

Interesting isnt it?

As stated, "I" have NO SKIN IN THE GAME.

I'm merely on the consumer's side.

Show me a product that actually validates its claims after the smoke clears, and after the MAD-PIMPING-campaign ceases 6 months POST-launch, and I'll be first in line to buy it.

Legit products that stand the test of time and also don't need to make such outrageous claims earn my respect.

Look, as an OLDER guy, who's retired now from being the SUCKER of yester-year, I get tired of the new generation of young naive peeps spending their hard earned money on exaggerated HYPE that's all.

Pink Magic ring a bell?

You all keep PIMPIN- I'll de-PIMPIFY every chance I get.

It's called BALANCE, that's all.

No need to take it personally.

Be well.
  21. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.19%

See my response in Post #3. Please feel free to let me know if anything else is still unclear. Thank you.
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Eight weeks on with at least four weeks off with Compound 20.

This stuff is the real deal, it helped me harden up almost effortlessly, and without a significant change in scale weight.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  23. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.69%

http://www.compound20.net/

http://www.compound20.net/review

http://www.jack-3d.com/compound-20

DANG! This stuff MUST BE dbol, anavar, clen, winny, DNP and T3 all wrapped up into one convenient NO Side effect having OTC supp

Amazing!!!!!!!!!!

It's one thing to advertise and push products, and be proud of some novel new ingredient discovered or whatever, but when it gets THIS EGREGIOUS, you all CANNOT expect for theere NOT to be a BACKLASH!

My posts represent just that, nothing more, nothing less.
    We don't own those web-sites.

In the current regulatory client, the FDA would have our head if we made those claims.
  24. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.69%

1) I gave you credit

Be well.
    You keepp talking about our advertising claims.

Would you mind posting links to those claims?
  25. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.69%

He joined in 2009.

I have industry vision but I'm not that good...
  26. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.69%

How about we send you a bottle for a review?
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by USProduct-Edu
    How about we send you a bottle for a review?
    I'd be glad to help you out here!!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  28. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.19%

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post

This stuff is the real deal, it helped me harden up almost effortlessly, and without a significant change in scale weight.
    Thank you, K, for the great feedback. That is the type of review we have been getting across board.
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.28%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Just a little over 2 weeks for me, I am definitely seeing some changes, seems that I am drying out too...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.05%

I always feel a little on the fence in regards to these because I also read such amazing reviews about Anabolic Pump and then bought some, and all it did was give me massive dumps.

Same with Jack3d, massive reports of how awesome it was, and when I took it I had to dose it double what it was suggested and the bottle lasted me for 14 days.

Then I lastly tried Oxyelite, everyone was pumped with it. And I again didn't even get a little jitter from it.

In all the 3 scenarios I was called a "non-responder". And therefore I will also stop responding to these. Mind you, I went to *** the other day and told the guy I was looking for some stuff to help me sleep, asked if they had Gaba, Taurine, ZMK/A, all the goodies, he asked me why I needed all of those and I said because I was taking some harsh thermogenics; he asked me why, I hesitantly told him, Clenbuterol, sometimes Albuterol / Ephedrine...

He then proceeded to try to tell me how C-20 was as good as Clen, just without the side effects. Sorry, but no.

Just my 2c, not bashing anyone, just sharing personal experience.
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html
  31. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.19%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Just a little over 2 weeks for me, I am definitely seeing some changes, seems that I am drying out too...
    Great to know, D. Thank you for the feedback.
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.48%

Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post
    Same with Jack3d, massive reports of how awesome it was, and when I took it I had to dose it double what it was suggested and the bottle lasted me for 14 days.

Then I lastly tried Oxyelite, everyone was pumped with it. And I again didn't even get a little jitter from it.

In all the 3 scenarios I was called a "non-responder". And therefore I will also stop responding to these. Mind you, I went to *** the other day and told the guy I was looking for some stuff to help me sleep, asked if they had Gaba, Taurine, ZMK/A, all the goodies, he asked me why I needed all of those and I said because I was taking some harsh thermogenics; he asked me why, I hesitantly told him, Clenbuterol, sometimes Albuterol / Ephedrine...
    If your response from Jack3d and OEP were largely insignificant it says to me that you have a very high stimulant tolerance. Also, judging from the fact that you take clen, ephedrine, and albuterol that pretty much reinforces my sentiments.

In regards to C-20, its not that its "as good as clen", its that it works through the very same pathway and is allowed to be purchased over the counter. The research is there on both selective beta-2 agonists and their influence on skeletal muscle hypertrophy & fat loss, and how C-20 utilizes this pathway, just like higenamine in Alpha-T2.

What did you end up getting for sleep? I actually just started taking Powerfull, and i have to tell you that my sleep is vastly improved from using it.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  33. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.19%

I always feel a little on the fence in regards to these because I also read such amazing reviews about Anabolic Pump and then bought some, and all it did was give me massive dumps.

He then proceeded to try to tell me how C-20 was as good as Clen, just without the side effects. Sorry, but no.

Thank you for sharing your impressions.

In terms of Anabolic Pump, like I stated elsewhere, during first-time use, bowel distress might occur. Such distress on starting Anabolic Pump has a useful bowel-cleansing effect, and the more balanced and healthy one's mucosal membrane/intestinal environment is, the less prone one is to this stomach distress. In particular, berberine, a compound in Anabolic Pump, exerts an anti-microbial effect that stimulates peristalsis and intestinal regulation, ultimately leading to the elimination of harmful microorganisms and restoration of bowel integrity. Note, though, that I am not suggesting Anabolic Pump is a replacement for a probiotic (or comparable) therapy. [As a matter of fact, a probiotic cycle prior to Anabolic Pump supplementation would significantly ameliorate the problem in those pre-disposed to it]. Rather, I argue that the propensity to experience increased (beneficial) bowel function while on Anabolic Pump is directly correlated with its microbial effects, quite independent of GLUT-4 translocation and preferential glucose disposal.

Now, Jack3d is a stimulant-containing pre-workout. To obtain the best results from Jack3d, or any other stimulant products for that matter, it is important to cycle off stimulants, preferably both dietary and supplemental, for about four weeks before starting Jack3d or any other stimulant product. Furthermore, we do not recommend taking Jack3d for longer than 8-12 weeks before cycling it off for about four weeks. Where these requirements/recommendations are preserved, the claimed effects from Jack3d are easily obtainable, at a maximum of two scoops per use.

OxyELITE Pro, to the extent that it contains stimulants, is also subject similar stimulant cycling as for Jack3d. Beyond this, even if the product is not "felt", users report that it still delivers fat-loss effects.
  34. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.19%

If your response from Jack3d and OEP were largely insignificant it says to me that you have a very high stimulant tolerance. Also, judging from the fact that you take clen, ephedrine, and albuterol that pretty much reinforces my sentiments.

In regards to C-20, its not that its "as good as clen", its that it works through the very same pathway and is allowed to be purchased over the counter. The research is there on both selective beta-2 agonists and their influence on skeletal muscle hypertrophy & fat loss, and how C-20 utilizes this pathway, just like higenamine in Alpha-T2.

What did you end up getting for sleep? I actually just started taking Powerfull, and i have to tell you that my sleep is vastly improved from using it.
    You were faster, in terms of Jack3d, OxyELITE Pro, and stim tolerance.

And there is abundant scientific evidence on the growth-hormone and testosterone-modulating properties of the constituents of PowerFULL. Burn fat while sleeping and wake up incredibly recovered. Anabolic sleep!
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.01%

As another person giving experience with no affiliation c20 ha done a good deal in my current cut. Lost 9 lbs and strength is starting to creep up, tighter and harder then I've ever been. I'm at the point where you can nearly make out my full six pack which has never been here for me! This is all logged and you are welcome to read through and see the results. Strategic you are an honorable man to go through this with whacked and still offer a bottle for review that alone speak wonders for how well you stand behind your products! Well done sir! Just my 2cents....
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.05%

My experience with OEP and Jack3d were previous to my experience with Clen. I did have some higher tolerance to stim, but other products - which is beyond the point of going through them - did give me quite the jitters and I felt them a lot more. It's just my personal experience that to me the regular product is underdosed.

I did try Anabolic Pump a second time but still didn't see much of results. Unlike again another 2 other products I used, as well as just OTC ALA, Chromium and Vanadyl Sulfate.

I also recall a product of a, I believe, 80% Forsokli being advertised as "Anavar like results".
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.57%

Great to hear. Were you on anything else?

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Excellent. Are you on anything else?

I for one, appreciate the feedback. I hope USP does as well? Isn't htat what these boards are for? Good and BAD reviews?

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    As another person giving experience with no affiliation c20 ha done a good deal in my current cut. Lost 9 lbs and strength is starting to creep up, tighter and harder then I've ever been. I'm at the point where you can nearly make out my full six pack which has never been here for me! This is all logged and you are welcome to read through and see the results. Strategic you are an honorable man to go through this with whacked and still offer a bottle for review that alone speak wonders for how well you stand behind your products! Well done sir! Just my 2cents....
    I respect your feedback more than any other so far as you do "not appear" to be a rep or have any affiliation to USP. Great to see/read.

Sadly, even when REPS from other companies post up, you have to WONDER what even THEIR agenda is ("you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours - we both end up drumming up some business on our products").

Thanks for the review.
  38. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.19%

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Thank you for the awesome feedback. Glad you are enjoying your run of Compound-20. The product offer, by the way, was from J, not from me.
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.57%

I'd like to get Pat Arnold's AND Cooper's spin spin on this as unless Im misreading things, they dismiss this mindset.

I thought the same until the other day.......

Post #8 and #9........

Ageforce powerpatch

As noted, I have been on PowerFULL for YEARS now.

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    You were faster, in terms of Jack3d, OxyELITE Pro, and stim tolerance.

And there is abundant scientific evidence on the growth-hormone and testosterone-modulating properties of the constituents of PowerFULL. Burn fat while sleeping and wake up incredibly recovered. Anabolic sleep!
  40. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.69%

Why is Clen better?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Compound 20
    By Shadder516 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 182
    Last Post: 05-02-2012, 12:48 AM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-29-2012, 08:11 AM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-20-2012, 01:05 PM
  4. Test Compound Cream Time to Steady-State
    By 4aminsomniac in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine