Syntha-6 and cellmass

gordonhorns10

Awards
If I take syntha-6 and cellmass together at what times do I take them I have been taking syntha-6 after my workouts.
When should I take cellmass?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Get yourself some magnesium creatine chelate or creapure right after workout with some sugars like in a protein works for an insulin spike

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Get yourself some magnesium creatine chelate or creapure right after workout with some sugars like in a protein works for an insulin spike
Agreed. MCC is top notch as far as Creatine goes, and it doesn't need to be dosed after your workout like cellmass. Adding some dextrose or maltose trim to your protein post workout will be much more cost effective if you're hyper concerned about glycogen replenishment.

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
If I take syntha-6 and cellmass together at what times do I take them I have been taking syntha-6 after my workouts.
I'm a big fan of Syntha6 as a meal replacement product - it has a solid profile, is relatively calorie dense compared to other products, and is well-flavored.

That being said, I agree with the sentiment of the majority of the others. Cellmass is somewhat overpriced and poorly formulated, and I'd stick to something more basic for creatine supplementation. Take 3-5g of creatine monohydrate (or similar doses of MCC as directed) at your convenience, no cycling, no loading, no insulin spike necessary, and reap the benefits. SNS makes some of the highest-quality creatine mono on the market, and you get can 1200g (240+ servings) for ~$17.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I'm a big fan of Syntha6 as a meal replacement product - it has a solid profile, is relatively calorie dense compared to other products, and is well-flavored.

That being said, I agree with the sentiment of the majority of the others. Cellmass is somewhat overpriced and poorly formulated, and I'd stick to something more basic for creatine supplementation. Take 3-5g of creatine monohydrate (or similar doses of MCC as directed) at your convenience, no cycling, no loading, no insulin spike necessary, and reap the benefits. SNS makes some of the highest-quality creatine mono on the market, and you get can 1200g (240+ servings) for ~$17.
You can't beat that right there :) makes me love SNS more

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
This thread got SNS'd

sina

Banned
Awards
Honestly I wouldn't really take a shake at all. Unless in class or studying and can't eat a meal.

I typically train and run home and cook some Sweet Potatoes + Steak or Sweet Potatoes + Chicken Breast.

I'd personally eat a good well balanced meal before I lift make sure carb-densed and fat-densed. and take the shake post-workout. Make sure you are getting simple-carbs post-workout then shake 15min after that carb source with creatine or such.

Meal I like 30min later but typically 45min-60min after shake.

Cellmass you can do immediately pwo with a carb source and 20min later shake. meal 45-60min later

good luck!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I enjoy syntha-6.

Never tried cellmass.

Used universal storm or bulk mono.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Something in the cell mass formulation makes me cough my damn lungs out. Don't know what it is...also BSN is overpriced IMHO.