Ok to add AT2 to DS Stack (AX, TZ, LX, Craze)?

EC99SS

Awards
Hi all
I've used AX, TZ and LX in cut stack I did a while back (with OEP). I'm looking to continue with my cut after a small hiatus with supps. I've also used AT2 in the past as a stand alone. My goals are to cut to single digit BF and preserve/gain muscle mass (granted I understand gaining is difficult during a cut). I'm currently at 12% BF and looking to an ultimate goal of 7%.

Do you recommend adding AT2 to the DS Stack of AX, TZ, LX and Craze? Any issues with that?

Here is my plan for my overall supplementation for the next 6 weeks (please let me know if any supps have an issue with any others in the stack):
- Activate Xtreme
- Triazole
- Lean Xtreme
- Craze
- AT2 (if recommended to include this supp)
- Orange OxiMega: Super Fish Oil & Greens Formulas
- ON Whey
- OptiMen Vitamins (have a bottle to finish)

Lastly, anyone with experience on the Orange OxiMega? I've heard good things about that.

Thanks all!!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
It's fine as long as you space it out from your craze dosing.

Orange Oximega is great. Pick up some creatine and beta-alanine as well.

EC99SS

Awards
Great. Thanks for the reply. Out of curiosity, why would AT2 need to be spaced out from Craze?

Thanks again!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I don't know how Craze works, but I wouldn't add a dopaminergic compound + a stim.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Let us know how it goes op. Curious to see how you respond.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
So perhaps at2 isn't good then to add? Sorry I'm not understanding what you mean.
Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. I wouldn't combine them based on prior experiences of combining any ingredients with craze, but if you want to experiment, by all means do so.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. I wouldn't combine them based on prior experiences of combining any ingredients with craze, but if you want to experiment, by all means do so.
good advice here.