Ultima + Hemavol + Craze...?

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone ever tried this? I'm just so tempted to give it a go.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I honestly think its overkill, but you would be getting effacious doses of a ton of ingredients that way.

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
When taking cholinergics like Ultima with Craze, you may notice unfavorable mental effects. I can't say for sure because it is totally user-dependent.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would go with Craze + Hemavol or Ultima + Hemavol. Dosing Ultima with Craze probably won't be the best bet (the cholinergenic ingredients may pose a problem and the added beta alanine doesn't sit well with many people).

Although, I did really enjoy the combo of Craze an hour Pre-workout and Ultima post workout (almost 2 to 2.5 hours after ingestion of Craze).

C

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I honestly think its overkill, but you would be getting effacious doses of a ton of ingredients that way.
I agree with Vaughn.

I really think it is over the top and not necessary.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Over kill.. I would use either hemavol + craze.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Agree with not dosing Ultima and CRAZE together. DS reps have stated numerous times that beta alanine will affect the overall effectiveness of craze in a detrimental way. I just stacked craze + hemavol and had an excellent workout. They complement each other very well!

I would go with Craze + Hemavol or Ultima + Hemavol. Dosing Ultima with Craze probably won't be the best bet (the cholinergenic ingredients may pose a problem and the added beta alanine doesn't sit well with many people).

Although, I did really enjoy the combo of Craze an hour Pre-workout and Ultima post workout (almost 2 to 2.5 hours after ingestion of Craze).
I might consider trying this as I have found that Ultima didn't really do it for me pre-workout but I love the ingredient profile too much to just not use it... Post workout seems like a great idea to benefit from ultima's ingredient blend. Thx for the tip!

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
I take Craze alone because of unfavorable reactions I have noticed when combining it with other supplements (with the exception being Hemavol at a half-serving, which was fantastic).

A suitable replacement in that stack might be Focus XT, whose mix of studied and time-tested nootropics would have significant less, IMHO, downsides compared to Craze. It would also provide the nice stimulant boost associated with 200mg of caffeine.

I have tried the combination of one scoop Ultima + .5 serving of Hemavol + one scoop Focus XT potentiated an absolutely fantastic workout. ;)

G

GHO5T

Awards

Have you tried them on their own (solo) yet? If not I would start with that so you can gauge any effects you like or didnt like before stacking it all together.

But like the other have said I think it may be overkill. For stim side go Craze + Hemavol and then on days where you are looking for stim free go with Ultima + Hemavol

T

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried them on their own (solo) yet? If not I would start with that so you can gauge any effects you like or didnt like before stacking it all together.

But like the other have said I think it may be overkill. For stim side go Craze + Hemavol and then on days where you are looking for stim free go with Ultima + Hemavol
Could not have been said any better!

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
I've used craze, however, it would take two heaping scoops for me to feel anything. I haven't tried out ultima or hemavol, but they are the only preworkouts out now that appeal to me.

G

GHO5T

Awards
I've used craze, however, it would take two heaping scoops for me to feel anything. I haven't tried out ultima or hemavol, but they are the only preworkouts out now that appeal to me.

Def pick up some Ultima and Hemavol and try them out by themselves before stacking. Both stacked seem to be one of the most popular stim free options.

Are you looking for something stim free or are you looking for that stim hit and focus? I know you didnt mention it, but have you tried Maximize Intense?

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
stim-free wise, ultima and hemavol is one of the best you can run.

if you want stimulants thrown in, craze + hemavol should be a solid stack. I personally use hemavol and max intense, and its an awesome combination, and gets you great doses of a number of great ingredients.

all 3 together seems like overkill to me too (as plenty of others here have said)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wish I had the money to pull this off. I'll just say what others have said and think it's basically overkill. Then again I basically never "stack" pre-workout products so maybe I'm just a cheap ass light weight?

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WAY overkill.. spend that money on food and protein IMO. Hemavol + Ultima has been a long time, well respected stack with tons of solid reviews.

Mike

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Looking for for of a stimfree option right now . I felt stimulant dependent right now -__-

G

GHO5T

Awards
Looking for for of a stimfree option right now . I felt stimulant dependent right now -__-
Then I would pick up the Hemavol and/or Ultima and give yourself a stim break.

What is the last stimmed pre you were using ?

G

GHO5T

Awards
Im using Flashover right now
I would def go on a stim break then before gauging your personal experience with another stim product like Maximize Intense or Craze.

Also look into stacking Hemavol and Body Octane if you want something that is stim AND creatine free.

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
I would def go on a stim break then before gauging your personal experience with another stim product like Maximize Intense or Craze.

Also look into stacking Hemavol and Body Octane if you want something that is stim AND creatine free.
I have used both Body Octane and Hemavol and I have found both experiences to be absolutely fantastic.

If you're looking to simplify with a break from most supplementation, you might also consider using just basic staples that are available from the bulk-based lines of many companies. SNS does have a wide variety of ingredients like Magnesium Creatine Chelate, Citrulline Malate, Creatinol-o-Phosphate, Beta Alanine, Agmatine, and others that would help give you great benefits at a very economical price until you're ready to return to formulations like Craze and others.

D

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Not worth it. Craze+750mg Agmatine provides stupid, large pumps. Thats what im doing right now.

Tbh, I'm not a huge fan of Ultima. It has lots of stuff properly dosed but it's also very pricey. I prefer a medium stim preworkout+SNS CM+SNS Agmatine...

Although, Focus XT+Hemavol was AWESOME. Focus and pumps.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
agreed, spread those suckers out and stretch your finances. You won't pack on weight with these. If you are having trouble finding energy there maybe another underlying cause.