Jonberos Maximize Intense and Hemavol review

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
I finished with my 1 tub of Maximize Intense Mango Peach Tea and 1 Hemavol Watermelon Cooler yesterday.

Maximize Intense Mango Peach Tea; the flavor is really good. I have used many many preworkouts and this takes the throne. Gives a smooth energy and focus to help you blast trough your workout + a nice pump. Every time I take it I get a huge motivation boost and all I think about is killing it in the gym. If you like using preworkouts to give your training that extra kick you gotta try this. And I highly recommend that you start with 1/2 scoop. I started off with 1 scoop and it was a mistake. Almost immediately after taking I got a huge boost of energy and motivation. When I got to the gym my mood was really high and I felt energetic and euphoric. A bit after I started my leg workout I got some nausea, nothing too bad but it did bother a little bit. And I think I can handle stimulants pretty well. After a couple weeks I had to up the dose to 1 1/2 but it was because I was using it too much, about 6 times a week. I took a one week break because I went to New York for vacation and when I came back I started again with only 1 scoop and it was perfect. After that I started taking only 3 times a week and every time 1 scoop was more than enough.

Hemavol Watermelon Cooler; the flavor is bad in my opinion. Tastes like some kind of watermelon candy drink with added salt. My friend said its not so bad but I don't like it at all. I haven't tried many preworkouts that are only for pump, but out of the few I've tried this is the best. It does exactly what its supposed to; make your biceps feel like they are going to explode. I didn't get any energy or focus whatsoever. I would recommend this to you fellas who don't like stims or are on a stim break. Or if you have the $ its a very good stacker with other preworkouts. I think Hemavol + Jack3d would be an interesting stack. I got some comments that 2 scoops is much better but I decided not to just because I would never use a tub of Hemavol at 2 scoops per workout, just not very cost effective in my opinion.

Maximize Intense + Hemavol; this is the iForce killer stack. When you combine the energy, focus and drive of Maximize Intense with Hemavols huge pumps you get Jonberos preworkout stack of choice.

GHO5T

Awards
OP-

thanks for taking the time to give us your thoughts on these two products. im curious to know how you would like the Lemon Drop compared to the Watermelon. I personally thought the watermelon was a huge success and is one of the best (if not the best) watermelon tasting supp on the market.

Be sure to throw this in the actual review section if you get a chance

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
I finished with my 1 tub of Maximize Intense Mango Peach Tea and 1 Hemavol Watermelon Cooler yesterday.

Maximize Intense Mango Peach Tea; the flavor is really good. I have used many many preworkouts and this takes the throne. Gives a smooth energy and focus to help you blast trough your workout + a nice pump. Every time I take it I get a huge motivation boost and all I think about is killing it in the gym. If you like using preworkouts to give your training that extra kick you gotta try this. And I highly recommend that you start with 1/2 scoop. I started off with 1 scoop and it was a mistake. Almost immediately after taking I got a huge boost of energy and motivation. When I got to the gym my mood was really high and I felt energetic and euphoric. A bit after I started my leg workout I got some nausea, nothing too bad but it did bother a little bit. And I think I can handle stimulants pretty well. After a couple weeks I had to up the dose to 1 1/2 but it was because I was using it too much, about 6 times a week. I took a one week break because I went to New York for vacation and when I came back I started again with only 1 scoop and it was perfect. After that I started taking only 3 times a week and every time 1 scoop was more than enough.

Hemavol Watermelon Cooler; the flavor is bad in my opinion. Tastes like some kind of watermelon candy drink with added salt. My friend said its not so bad but I don't like it at all. I haven't tried many preworkouts that are only for pump, but out of the few I've tried this is the best. It does exactly what its supposed to; make your biceps feel like they are going to explode. I didn't get any energy or focus whatsoever. I would recommend this to you fellas who don't like stims or are on a stim break. Or if you have the $ its a very good stacker with other preworkouts. I think Hemavol + Jack3d would be an interesting stack. I got some comments that 2 scoops is much better but I decided not to just because I would never use a tub of Hemavol at 2 scoops per workout, just not very cost effective in my opinion.

Maximize Intense + Hemavol; this is the iForce killer stack. When you combine the energy, focus and drive of Maximize Intense with Hemavols huge pumps you get Jonberos preworkout stack of choice.
Your response is highly appreciated! Funny you mention the taste of Watermelon. I actually LOVE that flavor. I am weird though :/

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome final review!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome review man! Thanks a ton for putting this up, will really help a lot of people in the future!

Mike

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
So pumps were good 4 u @ 1 scoop?

I mean at 2 scoops 15 servings u could only use it on your chest & arms days which would make it last longer.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards

I mean at 2 scoops 15 servings u could only use it on your chest & arms days which would make it last longer.
Yea pumps from Hemavol were OK at 1 scoop but much better when stacked with Maximize Intense

I guess your dosing works, but if you can handle stimulants / you're not on a stim break I recommend picking up a tub of Maximize Intense. Its the best PWO I've tried and benefits aren't limited to pumps only.

GHO5T

Awards
Yea pumps from Hemavol were OK at 1 scoop but much better when stacked with Maximize Intense

I guess your dosing works, but if you can handle stimulants / you're not on a stim break I recommend picking up a tub of Maximize Intense. Its the best PWO I've tried and benefits aren't limited to pumps only.
Thanks for the love. I totally agree that there are many benefits outside the pump such as great endurance.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Another way to make hemavol last longer is to stack it with maximize intense and use one scoop of each pre workout.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Another way to make hemavol last longer is to stack it with maximize intense and use one scoop of each pre workout.
Very good advice. When I do not have maximize intense with my hemavol I TRY to just do 1.5 scoops of Hemavol. Sometimes I can not help myself and bang out two. Best pairing pre workout on the market. Period.