Hemavol and CRAZE users

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
What are your dosing times for both products before you hit the gym to kill it? Hemavol first followed by craze shortly thereafter or the other way around?

Just got my order of Hemavol in and pumped to try it!

lostsoul

Awards
i usually take Hemavol 30-40 minuets before workout and then I start to sip craze 5-10 minuets before i get to the gym and drink 1/2 of it fast and the other 1/2 i sip it. It work for me but other will drink it before.

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
This combo=awesome.

I use the Hemavol pills (my local Vitamine Shoppe does not carry the dust).

5 pills one hour before workout.
5 pills 1/2 hour before workout and 2 scoops Craze.

Then stand back...

PS: Request for iForce. Please stop coating the pills with blue chalk? I am tired of explaining my smurf tongue...

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
This combo=awesome.

I use the Hemavol pills (my local Vitamine Shoppe does not carry the dust).

5 pills one hour before workout.
5 pills 1/2 hour before workout and 2 scoops Craze.

Then stand back...

PS: Request for iForce. Please stop coating the pills with blue chalk? I am tired of explaining my smurf tongue...
LOL. Turning our customers into smurfs.

GHO5T

Awards
What are your dosing times for both products before you hit the gym to kill it? Hemavol first followed by craze shortly thereafter or the other way around?

Just got my order of Hemavol in and pumped to try it!
I believe Marc Lobliner was using this stack before he replaced the Craze with Maxmize Intense and found it to be even better. In the video it shows him mixing both the Hemavol and Craze together about 30 mins before workout.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
I believe Marc Lobliner was using this stack before he replaced the Craze with Maxmize Intense and found it to be even better. In the video it shows him mixing both the Hemavol and Craze together about 30 mins before workout.
Yup, just make sure to consume enough water when adding both.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I mix it together about 20 mins before the gym.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Thx for the suggestions fellas! I ended up dosing the Hemavol 40min and the craze 20min pre workout... Let's just say you weren't kidding about consuming ALOT of water. My mouth was dry the entire workout which was ok! Sweated more than usual which was good too.

As for the Intense, I've heard nothing but great things from this stack. Unfortunately, I hopped on the craze bandwagon when it first came out so I have 2 1/2 tubs still lol I might order some maximize samples tho, im sure the synergy between both is nothing short of amazing.

Btw, loving the hemavol so far. My arms were pumped and full for the duration of my workout and still are! I also dosed 500mg agmatine post workout so I'm sure that helps the fullness. As for the veins, they are usually bulging naturally throughout my workout and that continued today only they were wider and more pronounced... Loving it so far!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I think Hemavol is one of the best supplements I have ever used!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HemaVol + ANYTHING is pretty awesome tbh.

Maybe we need to do some more HemaVol giveaways over here to help spread the love :D

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really liked the Craze + Hemavol combo. I personally like to take Craze 1 hour pre (I feel it is really long lasting and hits me really strong at the 45-60 min mark) and then Hemavol 30 minutes pre-workout.

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established

Maybe we need to do some more HemaVol giveaways over here to help spread the love :D
YES! watermelon since i've only had lemonhead. PS are you done with posting at bb.com? i know they've been dicks lately but i dont even see any of your posts, iforce or non iforce related.

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established

Got some intimidate and stacking it with erase pro. I force sent me 10 samples of hemavol! Excited to use it but didn't want to use it on shoulder/leg day

theniteman

theniteman

Awards

How about an Intense giveaway to stack with Hemavol instead? ;)

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards

please and thank you

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

This!!

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Gonna hit up the gym in a couple hours and gonna give the Marc Lobliner "method" a try. Maybe go with 1.5 scoops of both craze and hemavol dosed together. Expecting massive dry mouth and sweats but also unparalleled pumps and focus!

Probably gonna give in and order some intense samples to mix with Hemavol pre. I hear it's even more amazing than this combo which is hard to comprehend lol

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
about 30min pre, but you are better off trying maximize intense instead of craze. you will never look back after that :)

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Just got back from the gym... Definitely liked mixing both together 30 pre alot more. The endurance aspect of Hemavol really shined thru today. Was working out for 2 hours and could've easily gone for 2 more lol. Roadmap veins protruding from my shoulders along my forearms and down to the back of my hands. I can't wait for my next workout. Thx I-Force for making such a versatile and effective product!

about 30min pre, but you are better off trying maximize intense instead of craze. you will never look back after that :)

Lol I keep hearing this and now I'm gonna have to give in and order the sample pack haha that is unless someone hooks a brotha up! :)

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards

This. Hemavol honestly complements anything well, and as as standalone its great. 1.5 scoops max intense + 2 scoops hemavol = epic training session :D

OP, if you're using it with craze, mix about 30 minutes prior, and try to get a little sodium with whatever meal you have beforehand. if you want to understand the reasoning behind the sodium, check out criticalbench's hemavol trick in the iForce forum

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
This. Hemavol honestly complements anything well, and as as standalone its great. 1.5 scoops max intense + 2 scoops hemavol = epic training session :D

OP, if you're using it with craze, mix about 30 minutes prior, and try to get a little sodium with whatever meal you have beforehand. if you want to understand the reasoning behind the sodium, check out criticalbench's hemavol trick in the iForce forum
Nice thx for the tip man! I usually dose all my pre's 30min beforehand, seems to be a sweet spot. You recommend any other means of getting the sodium other than soup? I know salt might work but doesn't sound very appetizing haha

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice thx for the tip man! I usually dose all my pre's 30min beforehand, seems to be a sweet spot. You recommend any other means of getting the sodium other than soup? I know salt might work but doesn't sound very appetizing haha

Anything with salt will work bro :). Soup just sits really easy with me.. its thin, not heavy, etc. A hot dog has a ton lol, bacon might be pretty damn good pre-workout with lots of salt. The fats would really help with a pump IMO as well.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Anything with salt will work bro :). Soup just sits really easy with me.. its thin, not heavy, etc. A hot dog has a ton lol, bacon might be pretty damn good pre-workout with lots of salt. The fats would really help with a pump IMO as well.
HAHA might give the hot dog a try for convenience sake. I usually train fasted. Food seems to hinder my pre workout effectiveness and doesn't sit well overall... If I do eat it is usually 2 hours before I begin working out.

Thx for the info!