Thermogenic Tuna "salad"

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by T-AD View Post
    You have not had HOT until you have pissed hot afterwards. Darn you, ghost chili... darn you...
    Ghost Chilis? Pfft...amateurs


  2. Quote Originally Posted by T-AD
    You have not had HOT until you have pissed hot afterwards. Darn you, ghost chili... darn you...
    Lol I have witnessed the video. Almost felt sorry for ya. J/k (I did feel sorry for ya)
    It is not the kind of car you drive. It is whether you can flip it.
  3. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Stay Tuned for the Enema version.
    don't you mean Stay Tunaed ?
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    don't you mean Stay Tunaed ?
    Hmm...that pun is kinda fishy.
  5. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    i keep hoping for his eyes to water and him rub them
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  6. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    i keep hoping for his eyes to water and him rub them
    I'm trying to convince him to drink a bottle of this new product. This will make Ghost Chilis look like snowcone time.
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Hmm...that pun is kinda fishy.
    I assume he was doing it just for the halibut.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  8. But now he's probably hooked.
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I'm trying to convince him to drink a bottle of this new product. This will make Ghost Chilis look like snowcone time.
    If we're talking snowcones, then you must watch the first couple minutes of this:



    Brian Regan cracks me up and the MS Paint animation just makes it that much funnier.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  10. Close enough....

    Thermogenesauce is a brand new Thermogenic Hot Sauce designed to cause your body to use fat stores to elevate internal temperature. Thermogenesauce is a deliciously devilishly hot way to spice up your food, while improving your appearance.


    Should be posted up at Nutraplanet in a week or so, provided my bottles arrive on time tomorrow. First run is a test market, and if you all like it I will go ahead and mass produce them.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Close enough....

    Thermogenesauce is a brand new Thermogenic Hot Sauce designed to cause your body to use fat stores to elevate internal temperature. Thermogenesauce is a deliciously devilishly hot way to spice up your food, while improving your appearance.


    Should be posted up at Nutraplanet in a week or so, provided my bottles arrive on time tomorrow. First run is a test market, and if you all like it I will go ahead and mass produce them.
    Great to hear, Matt. I'm really looking forward to this!



    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  12. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Close enough....

    Thermogenesauce is a brand new Thermogenic Hot Sauce designed to cause your body to use fat stores to elevate internal temperature. Thermogenesauce is a deliciously devilishly hot way to spice up your food, while improving your appearance.

    Should be posted up at Nutraplanet in a week or so, provided my bottles arrive on time tomorrow. First run is a test market, and if you all like it I will go ahead and mass produce them.
    Oh boy oh boy oh boy. Im in for this.

  13. Interest piqued. Capsaicin holds a good bit of promise but consumption has always been an issue. Perhaps not anymore
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  14. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Interest piqued. Capsaicin holds a good bit of promise but consumption has always been an issue. Perhaps not anymore
    I'm definitely going beyond just capsaicin, as you should expect me to do. The same old has no interest for me.

  15. As I said from the start, I'm definitely interested in this. If it's as hot as you say it is, then I'll be the judge of it, that's for sure. Pete may have done 2 ghost chilis, but I can top that. Farmtire saw the vid on Youtube, but below is a link to what I did. Challenge is 10 wings, 20 minutes, no drinks or anything else. No wiping your hands or mouth, no shaking the sauce off. I did 5 out of 10. The average person can't get past 1, and the "you did a really great job" number is 3. I'm satisfied with failing at 5 of these. Oh, and afterwards, I had to ride the bike 45 minutes home.

    OFood Bad Boyz Bistro Outrageous HOT Wings - YouTube
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by T-AD View Post
    As I said from the start, I'm definitely interested in this. If it's as hot as you say it is, then I'll be the judge of it, that's for sure. Pete may have done 2 ghost chilis, but I can top that. Farmtire saw the vid on Youtube, but below is a link to what I did. Challenge is 10 wings, 20 minutes, no drinks or anything else. No wiping your hands or mouth, no shaking the sauce off. I did 5 out of 10. The average person can't get past 1, and the "you did a really great job" number is 3. I'm satisfied with failing at 5 of these. Oh, and afterwards, I had to ride the bike 45 minutes home.

    OFood Bad Boyz Bistro Outrageous HOT Wings - YouTube
    Dude...how did that wind feel on that mouth?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Dude...how did that wind feel on that mouth?
    Honestly, the heat wasn't even the issue! I can do hot just fine, but these were a whole 'nother level. At that point, with the ghosts and the extracts, it's about the poison and pain. It absolutely beat me up inside. I ate the 5, then the pain was just unbearable. Last guy who did it had his stomach pumped, and I see why. I have the uncanny ability to vomit on command, but the poison in these won't let that reflex work. I tried to purge twice, and nothing. I couldn't eat anything else as it wouldn't go down. The pain in my gut was absolutely intense. After about 10 minutes of trying to calm it down, I finally just laid on the floor in the restaurant... for 45 minutes. No lie. I eventually got up and tried to eat some ice cream. No real help there. Half an hour later, we walked out. 20 minutes after that, I finally felt good enough to ride. All the way home, it kept coming back in waves of intense abdominal pain. My stomach was cramping, I felt like passing out, and all while riding. After I got home, probably 2.5 hours after eating them, I felt better...until I went to the bathroom. Honestly, coming out wasn't all that bad. But, the weirdest experience of all, is that I actually pissed hot. It burned, and I've never had that happen from any hot food before.

    It was definitely a unique experience, I'll say that much. It's not one that I'll ever do again, but I don't regret doing it! This summer, they are opening a Quaker Steak & Lube in Johnstown. The club is doing a ride there for the opening so that I can dominate their puny little wing challenge. After the Hellraiser... NO SWEAT.

    So, Matt... Does thermogenesauce come close to the Hellraiser challenge?
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by T-AD View Post
    Honestly, the heat wasn't even the issue! I can do hot just fine, but these were a whole 'nother level. At that point, with the ghosts and the extracts, it's about the poison and pain. It absolutely beat me up inside. I ate the 5, then the pain was just unbearable. Last guy who did it had his stomach pumped, and I see why. I have the uncanny ability to vomit on command, but the poison in these won't let that reflex work. I tried to purge twice, and nothing. I couldn't eat anything else as it wouldn't go down. The pain in my gut was absolutely intense. After about 10 minutes of trying to calm it down, I finally just laid on the floor in the restaurant... for 45 minutes. No lie. I eventually got up and tried to eat some ice cream. No real help there. Half an hour later, we walked out. 20 minutes after that, I finally felt good enough to ride. All the way home, it kept coming back in waves of intense abdominal pain. My stomach was cramping, I felt like passing out, and all while riding. After I got home, probably 2.5 hours after eating them, I felt better...until I went to the bathroom. Honestly, coming out wasn't all that bad. But, the weirdest experience of all, is that I actually pissed hot. It burned, and I've never had that happen from any hot food before.

    It was definitely a unique experience, I'll say that much. It's not one that I'll ever do again, but I don't regret doing it! This summer, they are opening a Quaker Steak & Lube in Johnstown. The club is doing a ride there for the opening so that I can dominate their puny little wing challenge. After the Hellraiser... NO SWEAT.

    So, Matt... Does thermogenesauce come close to the Hellraiser challenge?
    I would have to say you are in for a unique experience. We are not going to that level of concentration, since that would be incredibly market-unfriendly, but there will be a super concentrate version that should be something off the hook.

  19. Super concentrate, huh? Ship to me and I'll guarantee you and everybody a YT vid of me putting a drop/dab right on my tongue!
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by T-AD View Post
    Super concentrate, huh? Ship to me and I'll guarantee you and everybody a YT vid of me putting a drop/dab right on my tongue!
    I'll throw in $5 if you gargle the whole bottle.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    I'll throw in $5 if you gargle the whole bottle.
    I think we have a new YouTube for you already T.

  22. I'm in.
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Close enough....

    Thermogenesauce is a brand new Thermogenic Hot Sauce designed to cause your body to use fat stores to elevate internal temperature. Thermogenesauce is a deliciously devilishly hot way to spice up your food, while improving your appearance.


    Should be posted up at Nutraplanet in a week or so, provided my bottles arrive on time tomorrow. First run is a test market, and if you all like it I will go ahead and mass produce them.

    I have a buffalo chicken quesadilla that is needing to be doused with this....
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

  24. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    I have a buffalo chicken quesadilla that is needing to be doused with this....
    You justy made me hungry for Messican Food. I have some 93% beef in the fridge...ADVENTURE TIME!
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    I'll chip in 27 cents if Tim puts it in his eyeballs.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  26. My fridge has a constant supply of taco seasoned 93/7 in it. Bring this on!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  27. My fridge is full of Franks I do put it on everything. Im excited to try this I'll keep my eye out for it. Now all I need is Protocol back out.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    My fridge is full of Franks I do put it on everything. Im excited to try this I'll keep my eye out for it. Now all I need is Protocol back out.
    Not a Genomyx thread, but Protocol IS back out.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I'm definitely going beyond just capsaicin, as you should expect me to do. The same old has no interest for me.
    Excellent. Are we talking mostly appetite suppression here, or are there actual lipolytic effects? Regardless, with your track record (I'm sure you see I have no shame in pimping your products ), I will be buying.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  30. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Excellent. Are we talking mostly appetite suppression here, or are there actual lipolytic effects? Regardless, with your track record (I'm sure you see I have no shame in pimping your products ), I will be buying.
    Coactivation of TRPV1 and TRPA1, both causing thermogenesis through noncompeting pathways. In addition Raspberry Ketones (which actually impart a cool undernote of flavor) and Piperine (the same) for enhanced effects. It will also contain pure Zingerone, which really puts an instant but complex zing into it.

    The Capsaicin and Allyl Isothiocyanate are the powerhouses behind it.

  31. The oil component is a blend of Olive and Coconut oil.

  32. BTW, with Nutra ready to pick the product up next week, we'd love to see you on our facebook page. We'll be doing some Anabolic Minds exclusive giveaways...likely for the Concentrate.

  33. Awesome man, I really look forward to this.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  34. This sounds very interesting so raspberry ketones give settle flavoring hmm me thinks this shall be a must have for me.

  35. Fat burning hot sauce...what will Matt come up with next?

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Fat burning hot sauce...what will Matt come up with next?
    My new Protein Flavored Coffee creamer is pretty badass.

    This one actually took a while...the heat and acidity of coffee caused normal proteins to instantly curdle into a compact mess and refused to mix. I finalized everything and got a working prototype on Friday.

  37. I remember you talking about the creamer a ways back, glad you got it to work and there is a working prototype.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    I remember you talking about the creamer a ways back, glad you got it to work and there is a working prototype.
    It has NOT been a pretty process. over 30 different attempts. Hope the flavor comes out good...starting with French Vanilla, Hazelnut, and hopefully we can duplicate UP 2.0 Cinnamon Roll.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    My new Protein Flavored Coffee creamer is pretty badass.

    This one actually took a while...the heat and acidity of coffee caused normal proteins to instantly curdle into a compact mess and refused to mix. I finalized everything and got a working prototype on Friday.
    Is this from the protein denaturing?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-06-2009, 12:30 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-14-2008, 02:34 AM
  3. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 05:31 PM
  4. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 02:11 PM
  5. "Salad Dressing"
    By GymCandy397 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-09-2003, 09:54 PM
Log in
Log in