8 week cut! Erase+Oxy Elite Pro+Alpha T2

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Well what to say , this has been a joy to me seriously , I am 4 weeks in and finished with my first round of bottles , I went from 12%BF to around 8% in 4 weeks , keep in mind i did do carb cycling

Mon.- High carb
Tue.-Low carb
Wed.-no carb
Thu.-High carb
Friday.-Low carb
Sat.-low carb
Sun.-no carb

On high carb days I did Back and tricep (MON) , and Legs (THU) , due to the intensity...I like to do well over 6 sets (around 8 or 9 counting warmups) of deadlifts and squats , and so i with this set up i give my lower back a 2 day break in between this 2 and let it rest for the weekend. I did throw in cardio , on high carb days , twice a day around 30 minutes , in the morning after first meal and 30 mins after workout. Low carb days I threw in either 2 cardios of 25-30 mins in the same setup or just some HIIT on the evening for 30 minutes , or a simple cardio for 40-45mins (stairmaster or jogging). No carb days cardio was optional but I still did 1 or 2 cardios of 20 to 25 mins depending on the day , wednesday i could only do 1 if i wanted and sunday i would do 2. Overall good results , and finally some definition on the abs , however I wanna get to LEAN heaven , in other words , i wanna have like 6% BF...but i dont wanna lose much muscle , so i was planning this , feel free to comment please , this will be the setup for the next 4 weeks, as to finish my 8 week cut.

Same carb cycling process , only slowing down on the cardio. And doing it FASTED first thing in the morning after sups.

Supplements:

Compound 20 (Took already from weeks 1-4)
Alpha T2 (Gonna keep running it until week 8)
OEP (Gonna keep running it until week 8)
Erase (Gonna keep running it until week 8)

DAA
Endosurge

This last 2 I wanna add them , but I dont know if i should , for the last 4 weeks of the cut. Good test Boosters I have heard and I would take 3G on empty stomach of DAA and upon my first meal after cardio , Endosurge , and endosurge before bed with my casein. Will this be ok for a cut? And help me get more definition and hardness?

Training schedule:

Mon.- Back (and lower back) triceps and abs
Tue.- Chest Biceps
Wed.- Rest ( On adition to fasted cardio , a second cardio of 20 mins low intensity or 30 mins maybe in the evening, or ab workout)
Thu.-Legs
Friday.- Shoulders, calves and abs.

Sat/Sun.- Rest but still FASTED cardio of around 40 mins.

Will this be good enough? Or should I change supplements , feel free to comment please!, BTW my nutrition goes around this:

High carb day.- around 200 grams of carbs , 135g protein , 25 grams of fat

Low carb.- 90-100 grams of carbs, 135 protein , 25 fat

"No carb".- All the naturally ocurring carbs of veggies (which i do consume in 3 meals a day regardless of the day) and that of my protein shakes would add up to 30-50sh carbs , reason being i use natural PB and it has some carbs too...also I up the fats a little bit this day , around 35g of fat , so i dont feel lethargic.

Please some advice on the supps!! Im gonna start logging the changes on this upon monday that I get the DAA and Endosurge!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Endosurge & DAA are good, but i would probably run them after you finish this 8 week run. You have enough going on in that stack as it is.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Ok , so test boosting for a bulk after this cut I presume?...Also , would PES Erase PRO be better for this last 4 weeks , or is it just overkill?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok , so test boosting for a bulk after this cut I presume?...Also , would PES Erase PRO be better for this last 4 weeks , or is it just overkill?
Erase Pro would provide a greater leaning effect, yes. You would just want to switch it out for original Erase.

Endosurge would help you lean, but I think running 6 different products just for a cut is a little excessive.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Yeah...it kinda is a bit excesive I know, its just personal reasons that I am going all the way on this...thanks , I'll switch out erase for erase pro , since erase never gave me the sore joints with the full dose I dont think Erase Pro would either , and its just 4 weeks

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah...it kinda is a bit excesive I know, its just personal reasons that I am going all the way on this...thanks , I'll switch out erase for erase pro , since erase never gave me the sore joints with the full dose I dont think Erase Pro would either , and its just 4 weeks
You should be good to go

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Sounds good, keep us updated.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to seeing how the stack pans out.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Up so far today was 50% of the cycle , again , maniac diet of carb cycling and loads of cardio.

So far in 4 weeks:

Alpha t2
OEP
Erase
CLA
Iso 100 (banana yum...)
On Casein
Compound 20 (Have had the best results on this...im not kidding)

I have gone from:

132.8lb
to
128.6lb

Starting BF:
By 3 avarages: 12.2%

Body fat atm:
By 3 avarages: 7.8%

Goal: Getting greedy , i wanna get to 6.5%

Changes upon tomorrow!!

Stuck with the same, since results proved the same, though now cardio will be fasted always...and added Eviscerate Smolder!!, dropping CLA for Orange Mix Fish and greens!!

so 4 more weeks of:

OEP + AT2 + ERASE + FISH OIL + C20

I will log completely from this 4 weeks on , so as to really see if this is stack is solid for 8 weeks , or if tolerance building makes it a better 4 week intense cut!.

Last edited:
Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great progress! Are you switching over to Erase Pro from Erase then?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Great progress. However, may I suggest bulking? Even at your height, there is really no need to cut below 128 lbs

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great progress. However, may I suggest bulking? Even at your height, there is really no need to cut below 128 lbs
A literal beanpole!!!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I guess I should just finish the stack in a recomp fashion with high carb days 20% over my maintenance, moderate carb days in maintenance and low carb days with 10% below maintenance to see of I manage to stay in this weight or gain back a little, with minimal fat, a sort of recomp...because yeah 128 even at 5'5" is too little...I should weight like 140lbs

Also, no I couldn't switch to erase pro, my credit card was maxed due to a car I just bouught and had cash for erase only hehe, money comes in until Friday ;D

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha yeah, I personally wouldn't cut to 6.5% BF unless pre-contest. It's not exactly healthy if your natural bodyfat does not hover around there.
Yeah, i just noticed stats.

At 130 lbs you should definitely be focusing on gaining lean mass.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
This morning , after 2 cardios of around 1 hour and no carb day...i went to a fluke weight of 127.6 :/ i should...start getting lean mass, trying lean gains now...trying the cutting regime and then the recomp so i can like be lean and bigger....

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Good luck, adding some mass would be my goal now bud

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Looks like you have definitely done your research on all fronts...now put it into action
Thanks :3 I'm still running them , and thanks a lot PES for this awesome products! Erase and Alpha T2 changed me completly! :)!! Looking forward to trying Erase Pro some time in the future , ATM I'm ok with Erase and C20 :3!! But for sure I'll try anabeta , I need some mass now :D!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Update on Changes :) Huge results!! thanks a lot!

So here are my Before and after pics of the 4 weeks, I am now on week 5 but I think you will like the results , they are quite noticeable and I fully recomend the Carbonite Stack and the Get up and go stack of Nutraplanet:

My stack:
Erase
OEP
AT2
C20

Before pics:
Screen shot 2012-04-22 at 1.24.03 PM.png
Screen shot 2012-04-22 at 1.24.16 PM.png
Screen shot 2012-04-22 at 1.24.33 PM.png

After Pics:
Screen shot 2012-04-22 at 1.25.54 PM.png
Screen shot 2012-04-22 at 1.28.09 PM.png
Screen shot 2012-04-22 at 1.28.19 PM.png

CHanges: Now doing Lean Gains and training 3 days a week MWF and cardio all the other rest days , so 4 times 1 hour medium-low intensity cardio for 1 hour to 90 mins , and fasted of course with the same supplements :)!!

Attachments

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Forgot BACK after picks , Those are at 4 weeks also the abs are at 4 weeks , right now I'm on week 5 , I'll show the results of 8 weeks when I'm done
Screen shot 2012-04-22 at 1.26.07 PM.png
Screen shot 2012-04-22 at 1.26.17 PM.png

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Abs popping through on the afters!
I know!!! I had so many doubts if I could ever get abs...Even when I ordered AT2 and Erase , but the morning I got them along with OEP and C20 I said to myself: "Time to give it all...if you get them good , if not , keep going , nothing can stop you..." And the results kept me so motivated I pulled through and got them!! Thanks a lot PES!! My ex is now cursing in pain because we broke up and I aint going back to her now that I got abs haha...and she is dating a fat kid >:3!!! PES Knows its stuff when it comes to supplement science and not like other companies!!