Alphaburn and yohimbine

pixeljr

pixeljr

Awards
I have a quick question regarding Alphaburn. I have taken RPN Alphaburn years ago and one of the side effects I had gotten off it.

I would get really bad stuffy nose and would make sleeping really hard for me. I would dose one pill three times a day with the EC stack. Loved the fat burning and appetite suppressing effects I got but the lack of sleep killed me.

Since then I've stayed away from alpha-y but I was wondering if yohimbine cause the same side effects in ppl and how bad is the anxiety ppl get from this??

Thank you

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
I have a quick question regarding Alphaburn. I have taken RPN Alphaburn years ago and one of the side effects I had gotten off it.

I would get really bad stuffy nose and would make sleeping really hard for me. I would dose one pill three times a day with the EC stack. Loved the fat burning and appetite suppressing effects I got but the lack of sleep killed me.

Since then I've stayed away from alpha-y but I was wondering if yohimbine cause the same side effects in ppl and how bad is the anxiety ppl get from this??

Thank you
Hey pixeljr. I have had some issues with certain fat burners that also caused stuffy noses...yohimbine in particular. Which is weird you mention this. Anxiety? It depends on the individual. Some get it at a low dose...some pull a Marc Lobliner and pop them like skittles and have very, if any, low reactions to it. For those that get away with high doses...they have the benefit of seeing a great response considering how effective it is when dosed properly at the right times. My advice? Maybe buy one bottle of yohimbine for like 8-10 bucks to try. If it works great...if not...oh well. You can pm me and I'll take it ;)

pixeljr

pixeljr

Awards
Hey pixeljr. I have had some issues with certain fat burners that also caused stuffy noses...yohimbine in particular. Which is weird you mention this. Anxiety? It depends on the individual. Some get it at a low dose...some pull a Marc Lobliner and pop them like skittles and have very, if any, low reactions to it. For those that get away with high doses...they have the benefit of seeing a great response considering how effective it is when dosed properly at the right times. My advice? Maybe buy one bottle of yohimbine for like 8-10 bucks to try. If it works great...if not...oh well. You can pm me and I'll take it ;)
Thx for the response but yes that's how I reacted to alpha-y. I'm gonna give the SNS bottle a try. Will work up to 5mg three times a day along with EC and see how that goes.

As for the anxiety that I hear comes with yohimbine I shall play thy by ear and see which does is the best.

And glad to know it wasn't just me getting a stuffy nose.

Thanks again

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Thx for the response but yes that's how I reacted to alpha-y. I'm gonna give the SNS bottle a try. Will work up to 5mg three times a day along with EC and see how that goes.

As for the anxiety that I hear comes with yohimbine I shall play thy by ear and see which does is the best.

And glad to know it wasn't just me getting a stuffy nose.

Thanks again
Dose the SNS Yohimbine HCl before fasted cardio in the morning if possible. Use the entire 0.2mg/kg dose at that time if you can.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Dose the SNS Yohimbine HCl before fasted cardio in the morning if possible. Use the entire 0.2mg/kg dose at that time if you can.
I notice when doing cardio with a heavy dose of Yohimbine....that the side effects seem to eventually disipate. Possibly the good feeling you get from cardio counteracts the anxiety caused by the supplement. Any thoughts on this cooper?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I notice when doing cardio with a heavy dose of Yohimbine....that the side effects seem to eventually disipate. Possibly the good feeling you get from cardio counteracts the anxiety caused by the supplement. Any thoughts on this cooper?
That's an interesting observation that I actually would not expect. Cardio does temporarily cause significant alterations in one's physiological profile while it's actually being conducted and shortly thereafter, so it may be some user-specific response.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
That's an interesting observation that I actually would not expect. Cardio does temporarily cause significant alterations in one's physiological profile while it's actually being conducted and shortly thereafter, so it may be some user-specific response.
In bro science mode I picture this... Yohimbine= Anxiety Cardio= Rush of endorphins...Yohimbine + Cardio= Level playing field lol

pixeljr

pixeljr

Awards
Will do Mr Cooper, may I ask as to why the whole .2mg does be taken before fasted cardio and not throughout the day?? Seems interesting.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Will do Mr Cooper, may I ask as to why the whole .2mg does be taken before fasted cardio and not throughout the day?? Seems interesting.
I am pretty sure, Coop can and will correct me if I am wrong, was a dosing protocol created by Lyle McDonald based off of a study.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Can you sustain dosing throughout the whole day? Usually people find it quite difficult to take consistently fasted doses 2-3 times a day. That is the reasoning for taking it all in the morning. The pre-cardio has to do with yohimbine's catecholaminergic effects

dvp

Awards
Would ec+ay be safer than ec+y? Also curious what peoples thoughts are on dosing ay with y?

pixeljr

pixeljr

Awards
Can you sustain dosing throughout the whole day? Usually people find it quite difficult to take consistently fasted doses 2-3 times a day. That is the reasoning for taking it all in the morning. The pre-cardio has to do with yohimbine's catecholaminergic effects
Very true, have not though about that, I might be able to do 2 doses fasted but that would be a hard thing to do. Thx again

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Would ec+ay be safer than ec+y? Also curious what peoples thoughts are on dosing ay with y?
yes, aY would be safer and would be the only Yohimbine form that I'd recommend combining with EC

Very true, have not though about that, I might be able to do 2 doses fasted but that would be a hard thing to do. Thx again
No problem. There's also evidence that repeated use is greater than sporadic (tissue "build-up" being a postulated MOA), so try to use it daily.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you guys need to make alpha yohimbine bro.