Alphaburn and yohimbine

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.52%

Alphaburn and yohimbine

I have a quick question regarding Alphaburn. I have taken RPN Alphaburn years ago and one of the side effects I had gotten off it.

I would get really bad stuffy nose and would make sleeping really hard for me. I would dose one pill three times a day with the EC stack. Loved the fat burning and appetite suppressing effects I got but the lack of sleep killed me.

Since then I've stayed away from alpha-y but I was wondering if yohimbine cause the same side effects in ppl and how bad is the anxiety ppl get from this??

Thank you

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.28%

Quote Originally Posted by pixeljr View Post
    I have a quick question regarding Alphaburn. I have taken RPN Alphaburn years ago and one of the side effects I had gotten off it.

I would get really bad stuffy nose and would make sleeping really hard for me. I would dose one pill three times a day with the EC stack. Loved the fat burning and appetite suppressing effects I got but the lack of sleep killed me.

Since then I've stayed away from alpha-y but I was wondering if yohimbine cause the same side effects in ppl and how bad is the anxiety ppl get from this??

Thank you
    Hey pixeljr. I have had some issues with certain fat burners that also caused stuffy noses...yohimbine in particular. Which is weird you mention this. Anxiety? It depends on the individual. Some get it at a low dose...some pull a Marc Lobliner and pop them like skittles and have very, if any, low reactions to it. For those that get away with high doses...they have the benefit of seeing a great response considering how effective it is when dosed properly at the right times. My advice? Maybe buy one bottle of yohimbine for like 8-10 bucks to try. If it works great...if not...oh well. You can pm me and I'll take it
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.52%

Quote Originally Posted by th3futur3

Hey pixeljr. I have had some issues with certain fat burners that also caused stuffy noses...yohimbine in particular. Which is weird you mention this. Anxiety? It depends on the individual. Some get it at a low dose...some pull a Marc Lobliner and pop them like skittles and have very, if any, low reactions to it. For those that get away with high doses...they have the benefit of seeing a great response considering how effective it is when dosed properly at the right times. My advice? Maybe buy one bottle of yohimbine for like 8-10 bucks to try. If it works great...if not...oh well. You can pm me and I'll take it
    Thx for the response but yes that's how I reacted to alpha-y. I'm gonna give the SNS bottle a try. Will work up to 5mg three times a day along with EC and see how that goes.

As for the anxiety that I hear comes with yohimbine I shall play thy by ear and see which does is the best.

And glad to know it wasn't just me getting a stuffy nose.

Thanks again
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.22%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Thx for the response but yes that's how I reacted to alpha-y. I'm gonna give the SNS bottle a try. Will work up to 5mg three times a day along with EC and see how that goes.

As for the anxiety that I hear comes with yohimbine I shall play thy by ear and see which does is the best.

And glad to know it wasn't just me getting a stuffy nose.

Thanks again
    Dose the SNS Yohimbine HCl before fasted cardio in the morning if possible. Use the entire 0.2mg/kg dose at that time if you can.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.28%

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Dose the SNS Yohimbine HCl before fasted cardio in the morning if possible. Use the entire 0.2mg/kg dose at that time if you can.
    I notice when doing cardio with a heavy dose of Yohimbine....that the side effects seem to eventually disipate. Possibly the good feeling you get from cardio counteracts the anxiety caused by the supplement. Any thoughts on this cooper?
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  6. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.22%

Quote Originally Posted by th3futur3 View Post
    I notice when doing cardio with a heavy dose of Yohimbine....that the side effects seem to eventually disipate. Possibly the good feeling you get from cardio counteracts the anxiety caused by the supplement. Any thoughts on this cooper?
    That's an interesting observation that I actually would not expect. Cardio does temporarily cause significant alterations in one's physiological profile while it's actually being conducted and shortly thereafter, so it may be some user-specific response.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.28%

That's an interesting observation that I actually would not expect. Cardio does temporarily cause significant alterations in one's physiological profile while it's actually being conducted and shortly thereafter, so it may be some user-specific response.
    In bro science mode I picture this... Yohimbine= Anxiety Cardio= Rush of endorphins...Yohimbine + Cardio= Level playing field lol
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.52%

Will do Mr Cooper, may I ask as to why the whole .2mg does be taken before fasted cardio and not throughout the day?? Seems interesting.
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.28%

Will do Mr Cooper, may I ask as to why the whole .2mg does be taken before fasted cardio and not throughout the day?? Seems interesting.
    I am pretty sure, Coop can and will correct me if I am wrong, was a dosing protocol created by Lyle McDonald based off of a study.
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  10. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.22%

Can you sustain dosing throughout the whole day? Usually people find it quite difficult to take consistently fasted doses 2-3 times a day. That is the reasoning for taking it all in the morning. The pre-cardio has to do with yohimbine's catecholaminergic effects
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.4%

Would ec+ay be safer than ec+y? Also curious what peoples thoughts are on dosing ay with y?
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.52%

Can you sustain dosing throughout the whole day? Usually people find it quite difficult to take consistently fasted doses 2-3 times a day. That is the reasoning for taking it all in the morning. The pre-cardio has to do with yohimbine's catecholaminergic effects
    Very true, have not though about that, I might be able to do 2 doses fasted but that would be a hard thing to do. Thx again
  13. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.22%

Quote Originally Posted by dvp View Post
    Would ec+ay be safer than ec+y? Also curious what peoples thoughts are on dosing ay with y?
    yes, aY would be safer and would be the only Yohimbine form that I'd recommend combining with EC

Very true, have not though about that, I might be able to do 2 doses fasted but that would be a hard thing to do. Thx again
    No problem. There's also evidence that repeated use is greater than sporadic (tissue "build-up" being a postulated MOA), so try to use it daily.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.35%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

you guys need to make alpha yohimbine bro.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 01:28 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-24-2010, 05:45 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-13-2009, 02:23 PM