Licogenix vs. Triazole vs. Erase Pro

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.68%

Licogenix vs. Triazole vs. Erase Pro

Maybe this has already been addressed and maybe it is just a matter of what product worked better for your body, but I was curious where everyone would rate these products. I used Triazole as a standalone and it reduced my gyno significantly, almost ridding me of it. I used regular erase in conjunction with 4 weeks of Titanium and 4 weeks of Adamantium. I didn't notice anything other than maybe it kept my gyno in check where it was at. So for my purposes I would say Triazole and I used that at 2 caps a day. Just getting opinions.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.86%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

You already know how Triazole works for you. So it sounds like you were unimpressed by Erase and Erase Pro is the same AI so it's up to you. If you haven't tried Lico just try that what's it hurt to know how it treats you.
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.22%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

How did you gauge the efficacy of Erase if you were using two other hormonal modulators concurrently, one of which is estrogenic?
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.94%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    How did you gauge the efficacy of Erase if you were using two other hormonal modulators concurrently, one of which is estrogenic?
    Exactly what I was thinking. I think it would be a fair argument if you ran erase or erase pro solo like you did with triazole.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.68%

I'm not saying it didn't do anything. I'm saying it kept me in check. Like my test was boosted but my gyno did not come back to visit me. This was by no means a slam to a product. I like erase. I thought it was unique that Triazole reduced my gyno that had been going on for a couple of years. I don't have the money to have it surgically removed and I was ecstatic to find an otc product that would reduce my moob to small levels. I haven't heard anything about Licogenix and wondered how it compared in that capacity. I was wondering about Erase Pro because it isn't exactly the same as the first person said it was. Is it strong enough to reduce already occuring gyno? Same thing with Licogenix. That is basically what I was getting at.
  6. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.22%

Quote Originally Posted by ryane87 View Post
    I'm not saying it didn't do anything. I'm saying it kept me in check. Like my test was boosted but my gyno did not come back to visit me. This was by no means a slam to a product. I like erase. I thought it was unique that Triazole reduced my gyno that had been going on for a couple of years. I don't have the money to have it surgically removed and I was ecstatic to find an otc product that would reduce my moob to small levels. I haven't heard anything about Licogenix and wondered how it compared in that capacity. I was wondering about Erase Pro because it isn't exactly the same as the first person said it was. Is it strong enough to reduce already occuring gyno? Same thing with Licogenix. That is basically what I was getting at.
    You did not develop gyno while taking an estrogenic plant extract. While you can't compare this to triazole solo, I'd say it warrants further investigation as a standalone aid. I personally prefer triazole as well, but I've used both under similar circumstances to minimize confounding variables.

As far as licogenix, all you can do is wait for bloodwork as there is no in vivo data and user anecdote on "gains" from natural hormonal products are definitely affected by placebo to some degree.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.68%

I didn't say I developed gyno from Triazole. I said I had it already and it REDUCED it and in reference to the Adamantium and Erase run, I was boosting my test and yet my gyno did not come back. So Erase did it's job. I just wondered if it could do the same job as Triazole and reduce gyno like it did.
  8. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.22%

I didn't say I developed gyno from Triazole. I said I had it already and it REDUCED it and in reference to the Adamantium and Erase run, I was boosting my test and yet my gyno did not come back. So Erase did it's job. I just wondered if it could do the same job as Triazole and reduce gyno like it did.
    The estrogenic plant I was referring to what fenugreek. I can read very well thank you
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.72%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I'm logging Licogenix right now for 4 weeks and I'm getting bloodwork pre/post if you'd like to check that out. Just started the log actually.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.28%

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    I'm logging Licogenix right now for 4 weeks and I'm getting bloodwork pre/post if you'd like to check that out. Just started the log actually.
    Ahhhh we meet in another thread. One of my loyal workout video watchers! Cheers to you mate!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Maybe this has already been addressed and maybe it is just a matter of what product worked better for your body, but I was curious where everyone would rate these products. I used Triazole as a standalone and it reduced my gyno significantly, almost ridding me of it. I used regular erase in conjunction with 4 weeks of Titanium and 4 weeks of Adamantium. I didn't notice anything other than maybe it kept my gyno in check where it was at. So for my purposes I would say Triazole and I used that at 2 caps a day. Just getting opinions.
    Even if my opinion is biased, i have purchased both and prefer Erase Pro, and even original erase over Triazole.

I think your comparison fails in the fact, as others have pointed out, you stacked Erase with other hormonal products which have a tendency to elevate estrogen (or are estrogenic).
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.68%

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Even if my opinion is biased, i have purchased both and prefer Erase Pro, and even original erase over Triazole.

I think your comparison fails in the fact, as others have pointed out, you stacked Erase with other hormonal products which have a tendency to elevate estrogen (or are estrogenic).
    My comparison doesn't fail because I didn't say Erase doesn't work. I just never heard of anyone having their gyno reduced while taking it. I just don't think that regular Erase would do that. That is all. Obviously it works or while I was taking Titanium and Adamantium, my gyno would have been worse. All I'm saying. Don't need the flaming. I am well aware of what I am stating. I was just wondering if the Erase Pro is worth the extra bucks and if anyone has had good luck with licogenix yet. Always looking to maximize what little spending I can do on supplements.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.68%

The estrogenic plant I was referring to what fenugreek. I can read very well thank you
    I trust you can read. Comprehension is something else. I said I had gyno in the first place before I took the Triazole. It reduced it almost to nothing. I did Titatnium/Erase followed by Adamantium/Erase 6 weeks after the Triazole and the Erase kept everything in check even though I was increasing my test. That is all.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

My comparison doesn't fail because I didn't say Erase doesn't work. I just never heard of anyone having their gyno reduced while taking it. I just don't think that regular Erase would do that. That is all. Obviously it works or while I was taking Titanium and Adamantium, my gyno would have been worse. All I'm saying. Don't need the flaming. I am well aware of what I am stating. I was just wondering if the Erase Pro is worth the extra bucks and if anyone has had good luck with licogenix yet. Always looking to maximize what little spending I can do on supplements.
    Can you please be clear in what you want to know then? Are you asking which one will reduce gyno the most or are you interested in other uses?
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.68%

Thank you for a non-semi flaming post to my question. I'm not completely lost. haha I understood what I typed. Maybe I didn't convey it properly somehow.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.68%

Well, yeah. A little bit of both. I know they work, but if gyno happens to rear it's ugly head and I can get away with Erase all on it's own and save some money, that would be fantastic. My opninion at this juncture is that Triazole is better as a standalone, but I think the Erase would maybe be the better of the two for a stack.
  17. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.22%

I trust you can read. Comprehension is something else. I said I had gyno in the first place before I took the Triazole. It reduced it almost to nothing. I did Titatnium/Erase followed by Adamantium/Erase 6 weeks after the Triazole and the Erase kept everything in check even though I was increasing my test. That is all.
    Check your own comprehension. Everything works great when you simplify it to T up/E up, but your conclusions are ultimately confounded. Please note that I find triazole superior to Erase as well, so I have no horse in this race. I'm just correcting a little fallacy in your conclusions. I haven't flamed you at all and have actually tried to inform you if you read above. Whether you choose to listen or not is your choice.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.68%

Check your own comprehension. Everything works great when you simplify it to T up/E up, but your conclusions are ultimately confounded. Please note that I find triazole superior to Erase as well, so I have no horse in this race. I'm just correcting a little fallacy in your conclusions. I haven't flamed you at all and have actually tried to inform you if you read above. Whether you choose to listen or not is your choice.
    You stated I did not get gyno from fenugreek, which is to assume that's what I was saying. I didn't say I got it from fenugreek. It was already occuring and that is what I had a problem with and why I asked you to look at your comprehension once more. That is my point. You didn't understand in the first place or you not have stated I didn't get gyno from the fenugreek. That is all. So I am letting you know, once more, that you misquoted me and took your "guidance" from there. I normally do find your posts informative as I do not spend too much time posting. Just a flurry of activity lately. haha
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.28%

You stated I did not get gyno from fenugreek, which is to assume that's what I was saying. I didn't say I got it from fenugreek. It was already occuring and that is what I had a problem with and why I asked you to look at your comprehension once more. That is my point. You didn't understand in the first place or you not have stated I didn't get gyno from the fenugreek. That is all. So I am letting you know, once more, that you misquoted me and took your "guidance" from there. I normally do find your posts informative as I do not spend too much time posting. Just a flurry of activity lately. haha
    Yeah Coop. Just a flurry...you know...because you did not understand and all. Just a flurry.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.68%

I meant a flurry of activity on my end. I only have like 40 posts and like 6 or 7 of them are on this thread. haha I felt like I was being misunderstood so I wanted to get it straight.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.72%

Quote Originally Posted by ryane87

Thank you for a non-semi flaming post to my question. I'm not completely lost. haha I understood what I typed. Maybe I didn't convey it properly somehow.
    Uh, what?
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.68%

Uh, what?
    haha sorry. You said you were going to get bloods and things done after your licogenix run. I felt like you understood what I typed and gave me a simple answer versus telling me my question was messed up. That's all.
  23. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.22%

Sorry, the post was misworded. Your gyno did not worsen from taking fenugreek. Now do you see what I'm saying ?
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.68%

Yes sir! I'm semi-naturally defensive so I apologize on my end.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.72%

Quote Originally Posted by ryane87

haha sorry. You said you were going to get bloods and things done after your licogenix run. I felt like you understood what I typed and gave me a simple answer versus telling me my question was messed up. That's all.
    Lol alright.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM

Similar Forum Threads

1. For those who have tried triazole and erase
    By kingdong in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-18-2011, 01:52 PM
  2. erase or triazole
    By upINtheLBC in forum Supplements
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 04-27-2011, 01:25 AM
  3. Has anyone here used BOTH Triazole and Erase? If so...
    By southpaw23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-26-2010, 12:18 AM
  4. Erase or Triazole?
    By bigwhiteguy29 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-28-2010, 11:42 PM
  5. ERASE or Triazole
    By youdood in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-16-2010, 03:15 PM