AI Sports Nutrition - Sample review

ccab

Awards

Thanks to AI Sports Nutrition for sending my samples of their products. I will keep this thread updated.

Tested so far:

Perform

sample-perform300px_1.jpg

suppfacts-perform.jpg

Took 4 capsules 30 minutes before sexual activity. Good endurance, good feeling. But no big difference as I don't have any problems in bed anyway.

3Z

3zsample500px_1.jpg

3z-supp-facts.jpg

Took it 30 minutes before going to bed. Felt a bit dizzy and relaxed. Fell asleep in just a few seconds, woke up once to go to the toilet. Both normal for me. Had a slightly better sleep, but to be honest I expected a bit more.

RecoverPro - Raspberry

file_6.png

file_5.png

IMG_20120411_094016 (Small).jpg
IMG_20120411_094503 (Small).jpg

Took it before cardio in the morning.

Dissolubility: 5/10 Didn't dissolve in the cup, so I had to use my shaker.
Taste: 10/10 Usually BCAA's taste horrible, but not RecoverPro. Sweet, but not to sweet. I like it :)

ccab

Awards
Could a mod pls move this thread to the review section? Sorry

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards

Thanks to AI Sports Nutrition for sending my samples of their products. I will keep this thread updated.

Tested so far:

Perform

View attachment 55371

View attachment 55372

Took 4 capsules 30 minutes before sexual activity. Good endurance, good feeling. But no big difference as I don't have any problems in bed anyway.

3Z

View attachment 55373

View attachment 55374

Took it 30 minutes before going to bed. Felt a bit dizzy and relaxed. Fell asleep in just a few seconds, woke up once to go to the toilet. Both normal for me. Had a slightly better sleep, but to be honest I expected a bit more.

RecoverPro - Raspberry

View attachment 55375

View attachment 55376

View attachment 55377View attachment 55378

Took it before cardio in the morning.

Dissolubility: 5/10 Didn't dissolve in the cup, so I had to use my shaker.
Taste: 10/10 Usually BCAA's taste horrible, but not RecoverPro. Sweet, but not to sweet. I like it :)
YOu definatly have to shake it.. let it sit... and shake again to get it all in.... but once its all dissolved its incredible