Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey,

Ast-ss has /is working for me.They are a great company..and the athelics
that represent them are natural.www.ast-ss.com is a fabulous website.
i do the training 4-6 reps(sometimes more for fast twitch)there products are the best

i take vp2 protein,creatine hsc,nac. Jeff Willet sponsered by ast looks great.sos skip lacour

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
What the hell? Take your worthless pimping elsewhere.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
its not worthless pimping its what works . and it worked for me im not a seller for any of these companys ill tell you what has worked for me.if you dont like it ....thats your challange independent

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
AST is all hyped-up over-priced products, and they bash all other products they missed the boat on.. It's fine if they work for you, but remember we don't take kindly to outright pimping, whether you sell it or not.. ;)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol big pete fox....anyways try and see for yourself ..what brand(s) do u think i get the most bang for the buck bigpetefox?

Dan

Awards
Protein is protein, whether you pay $26 for a 2lb tub or half that. Don't let the marketing fool you. The same goes for creatine and anything else. I suggest you read around some forums (not manufacturers' BS'd web sites) and learn a little more about supplements before you waste your money on something that has no benefit over another, more honest brand that has fairer prices.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im not gonna argue ..im here to tell you ast has/is working for me.Thats what i like on my Ship ...lets see who gets to the destination first.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
lol big pete fox....anyways try and see for yourself ..what brand(s) do u think i get the most bang for the buck bigpetefox?
Try what? ATW sells whey isolate cheaper, and I'm happy with that.. I bet you think Skip and those guys are natural, don't you? :D

If they work for you, fine and dandy.. Considering my pics are easy to find, I'm sure you can tell I know what works.. ;)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
pretty much yeah i think skip la cour and jeff willet are naturals.Jeff has used prohormones ...and what the natural bb shows allow,he claims he never used steroids.why would one lie constansly? i beleive ast -ss he pnes that say there natural are natural. end of discussion on that

what is atw....give me a link pls

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
pretty much yeah i think skip la cour and jeff willet are naturals.Jeff has used prohormones ...and what the natural bb shows allow,he claims he never used steroids.why would one lie constansly? i
Hmmm... why would someone lie about steroids. Well would you kill someone then tell people. Would you steel a car and tell everybody. No because its against the law. Using steroids is a felony not to mention he wouldn't be able to compete in natural shows and he knows hes not good enough to compete with pros like Ronnie Coleman, Dexter Jackson, or anybody else in the olympia. By the way I bet if you ask any pro football player or baseball player I bet they will say they don't use steroids to. By the way I'm not saying he's not natural. I'm just pointing out it is crazy for anybody to claim that he is or isn't. It is impossible to know that of anybody.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I looked at the site and I'm sure their protein products are fine but the prohormones on the site are pretty useless. 4-ad is not going to do much taken oraly. It needs to either be injected or taken transdermal to get a high enough amount into the blood. If you go to the prohormone forum here I'm sure you will learn about much more effective things to take. I did use them along time ago and from what I remember their protein didn't taste to bad.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
there proteins better than all ive tasted.(well muscle milk is good) but i like ast's vp2 taste.its quality protein and u can taste it.it dont sit in your stomach.

anyways yeah jeff willet said he tryed prohormones and he said they didnt do much for him,in fact he said they didnt do anything.here his website www.jeffwillet.com hes an ifbb pro also,,,the only natural ifbb i i know of.(if he is natural,which i think he is)

and tats right why would someone lie over and over about using gear..unless there ready to take the psychologial burden of lying all the time.i know i dont want to lie and i am honest.if i use anything ill say i did.anyways this isnt about me ..this is about AST -SS ,there a good company try them and start seeing results i did

also alot of other product i know worked ...but this is for AST.Thanks

Clintdogg

Clintdogg

Awards
If they work for you, fine and dandy.. Considering my pics are easy to find, I'm sure you can tell I know what works.. ;)

lol, i cant wait till i get big enough to be able to say that. :D :box: