Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%

AnaBeta Elite: Hunger

Okay, I acquired a bottle of AnaBeta Elite through a Facebook contest (check out PES Facebook page!) and have been taking the AnaBeta Elite for 3 days now. I also took the original AnaBeta with decent results, although nothing extraordinary. I had a mild recomping effect with the original AnaBeta. During my run of the original AnaBeta I never experienced any hunger increases, although it seemed common for people to experience this.

AnaBeta Elite.... Holy crap. I'm starving during the past 3 days. I thought this was due to the fact that I'm calorie deficient (currently cutting) and I was simply experiencing hunger from the lack of calories. No way, Jose. It's been three straight days of extreme hunger, can't ignore it anymore! I've been dieting for almost 2 months now and have not had trouble with hunger because of calorie intake. Training has remained the same.

AnaBeta Elite is WAY stronger than the original AnaBeta formula. Anyone else agree/have comments?
    Romans 8:38-39

Save sorrow for the souls in doubt

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.14%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Natestreo View Post
    Okay, I acquired a bottle of AnaBeta Elite through a Facebook contest (check out PES Facebook page!) and have been taking the AnaBeta Elite for 3 days now. I also took the original AnaBeta with decent results, although nothing extraordinary. I had a mild recomping effect with the original AnaBeta. During my run of the original AnaBeta I never experienced any hunger increases, although it seemed common for people to experience this.

AnaBeta Elite.... Holy crap. I'm starving during the past 3 days. I thought this was due to the fact that I'm calorie deficient (currently cutting) and I was simply experiencing hunger from the lack of calories. No way, Jose. It's been three straight days of extreme hunger, can't ignore it anymore! I've been dieting for almost 2 months now and have not had trouble with hunger because of calorie intake. Training has remained the same.

AnaBeta Elite is WAY stronger than the original AnaBeta formula. Anyone else agree/have comments?
    Yes, international post sucks- I want my AnaBeta Elite!!

Thanks for your mini-review by the way Nathan. You are one of few who has tried it so it is great to see the testimonials starting to trickle in.

Ben
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  3. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.73%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Natestreo

I got a bottle too. My hunger has also increase. And today I noticed a better test boosting affect than the last stack. I have the ance to prove it ha
    STAY TUNED FOR A NEW ALLMAX LOG OPP!!!
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%

I have a BodPod test scheduled for tomorrow. I'll post the numbers from this reading as a "before" with the AnaBeta Elite, despite having technically used it for 3 days already. And then make sure to post an "after" test towards the end of the bottle.

I won't be able to have a test at the very end of the bottle because my semester will be over before I finish the bottle, won't have access to the BodPod )=

But I'm pumped to run the bottle through and see how it works! I can feel it now.... Can't wait to see it, though!

5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.51%

Well this is good news, For me at least, I've been looking for a supp to help enhance my appetite.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%

Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn View Post
    Well this is good news, For me at least, I've been looking for a supp to help enhance my appetite.
    Look no further, bro! I've used the original AnaBeta as well as USP Labs Anabolic Pump. The AnaBeta Elite is stronger than anything else i've used. First of the three products I can actuall feel.
  7. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

The new additions take the overall anabolic effect of the product to new levels. People will feel it!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  8. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.73%

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    The new additions take the overall anabolic effect of the product to new levels. People will feel it!
    Today I can feel it! And I love it!
  9. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I'm a little scared to try it now... I'm a fat boy by nature and I'm always hungry... will this make me go out of control with food?
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.34%

You going out of control or not is all up to your own self control bro.. that being said, i did have a slight hunger increase during my run of AB.. I noticed it during the 2-3rd week but as i got more used to it my hunger wasnt as extreme. did like AB though. fosho. CANT WAIT FOR AB ELITE!!
  11. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.73%

Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    You going out of control or not is all up to your own self control bro.. that being said, i did have a slight hunger increase during my run of AB.. I noticed it during the 2-3rd week but as i got more used to it my hunger wasnt as extreme. did like AB though. fosho. CANT WAIT FOR AB ELITE!!
    Follow the link to my Log on the new Anabeta Elite! Any questions just ask!
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.95%

So for those that have used both and have had the black hole hunger issue, is that black hole harder to fill with the Elite?

Just curious, since I am 5 weeks into an AnaBeta/Prime log and nothing seems to keep the black hole in check unless I am focused upon work. AnaBeta (original or Elite) will definitely be added to my next bulk.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.27%

I have a BodPod test scheduled for tomorrow. I'll post the numbers from this reading as a "before" with the AnaBeta Elite, despite having technically used it for 3 days already. And then make sure to post an "after" test towards the end of the bottle.

I won't be able to have a test at the very end of the bottle because my semester will be over before I finish the bottle, won't have access to the BodPod )=

But I'm pumped to run the bottle through and see how it works! I can feel it now.... Can't wait to see it, though!
    Really liking these BodPod reviews! Can't wait to see your results!!!
    ***PES Representative***
  14. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.14%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

We have a one day sale being posted in a few days. Make sure you get in on the PES insider if you want us to email you about it. It is one day only so you have to keep your eyes peeled.
    PES Representative
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.37%

The addition of the forskolin should actually function as thyroid support. This should increase hunger, but also aid in fat loss.
  16. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.97%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

The original made me very hungry, can't wait to run this with erase pro!

Thanks for the feedback Guys
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.44%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I found that once you adjusted your eating, the hunger effect wore off. It is almost like anabeta tells you what you are missing. I was starving for about 8-9 days and experimented with additional protein, calories, etc. It wasn't until I upped my carbs that the hunger went away. I love carbs and that was a definite benefit because I went down a waist size and gained 4lbs over the length of 2 bottles while cramming carbs.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.53%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Great stuff Nate! Def can not wait to try out the AB Elite, someday...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  19. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.22%

Everybody needs to check out PES's contests. They are very generous! I can't wait to try my Anabeta Elite when it arrives.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.97%

awesome news! haha I cant wait to give this a shot
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  21. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.8%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    I found that once you adjusted your eating, the hunger effect wore off. It is almost like anabeta tells you what you are missing. I was starving for about 8-9 days and experimented with additional protein, calories, etc. It wasn't until I upped my carbs that the hunger went away. I love carbs and that was a definite benefit because I went down a waist size and gained 4lbs over the length of 2 bottles while cramming carbs.
    That is a perfect picture you just painted...

Anything anabolic increases hunger...
  22. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.8%

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysfirst View Post
    I'm a little scared to try it now... I'm a fat boy by nature and I'm always hungry... will this make me go out of control with food?
    OxyElite and anabeta would be a great combo. OEP suppresses appetite and liberates fat from fat cells while anabeta provides that key anabolic response to keeping intensity in the gym (suche a key to fat loss); recovery from exercise (another main reason for weight loss and muscle gain); maintaining or gaining lean body mass...
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.41%

Quote Originally Posted by USProduct-Edu View Post
    OxyElite and anabeta would be a great combo. OEP suppresses appetite and liberates fat from fat cells while anabeta provides that key anabolic response to keeping intensity in the gym (suche a key to fat loss); recovery from exercise (another main reason for weight loss and muscle gain); maintaining or gaining lean body mass...
    Very good idea, this would be another excellent recomp stack!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    Really liking these BodPod reviews! Can't wait to see your results!!!
    My pleasure! It makes me feel good that people care to see them!
  25. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.73%

Would adding Shift also to this stack be too much? Very interested.
  26. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.8%

Quote Originally Posted by rome32 View Post
    Would adding Shift also to this stack be too much? Very interested.
    would be a nice compliment to the stack,.

Bauhnia increases t4-t3 conversion, Bacopa increases T4 and Shift provides t2..

OEP
    Shift
    Anabeta
    BCAA with a high Leucine content (right now you can purchase bulk modern BCAA at a CRAZY low price of 24.99...ask anyone about that price).

If you Train fasted in the morning, take OEP, Shift about 10-30 minutes before a workout and Drink 10grams of Modern during workout...

Not sure when Anabeta is dosed..
  27. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.73%

[QUOTE="USProduct-Edu"]

OEP
    Shift
    Anabeta
    BCAA with a high Leucine content (right now you can purchase bulk modern BCAA at a CRAZY low price of 24.99...ask anyone about that price).

If you Train fasted in the morning, take OEP, Shift about 10-30 minutes before a workout and Drink 10grams of Modern during workout...

Not sure when Anabeta
  28. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.73%

Quote Originally Posted by USProduct-Edu

OEP
    Shift
    Anabeta

Might log this after I finish the one I'm doing now. Couple more weeks of bulking and its back to getting ready for beach season!
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.98%

Quote Originally Posted by rome32 View Post
    Might log this after I finish the one I'm doing now. Couple more weeks of bulking and its back to getting ready for beach season!
    Beach season fun time. I would do this stack instead.

iForce Dexaprine
    Shift
    Alpha T2
    OEP
    Formula X

Maybe throw in some Erase Pro or Reversitol V2 + Testabolan V2 and you gtg
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.41%

OEP
    Shift
    Anabeta

Definitely this.

Anabeta can be taken 2 pre workout/2Post, or 4 capsules spread throughout the day.

Sounds like a very potent stack.
    "Like" us on Facebook
  31. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.65%

I'm doing Anabeta Elite+Erase+DAA and maybe Alpha t-2. Gonna be very intresting cuz I do a lot of cardio and power lifting Looking forward the endurance!
  32. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.73%

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysfirst
    I'm doing Anabeta Elite+Erase+DAA and maybe Alpha t-2. Gonna be very intresting cuz I do a lot of cardio and power lifting Looking forward the endurance!
    Check out my log on Anabeta Elite/Erase Pro/DAA! Follow along and let me know what feedback you want to hear.
  33. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

EPICNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
    doing my own thang!
  34. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.97%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Sounds awesome, just started my compound 20 and erase pro. May run OEP + anabeta elite after this
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  35. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.97%

OEP
    Shift
    Anabeta

Agreed on the bcaas, im on LG/IF diet now and modern bcaa is key for me.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.73%

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Agreed on the bcaas, im on LG/IF diet now and modern bcaa is key for me.
    Awesome! Another LG/IFer. I bet you are loving it. BCAAS are key for me as well during my fast!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.44%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

My stomach rumbles in hunger just reading LG/IF.
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%

I currently do LeanGains/IF .... AnaBeta with IF = Diiiiiiirty!

Sorry about not posting BodPod's yesterday, btw. Had a scheduling conflict. Getting them done today @ 3, hopefully!

39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.41%

I currently do LeanGains/IF .... AnaBeta with IF = Diiiiiiirty!

Sorry about not posting BodPod's yesterday, btw. Had a scheduling conflict. Getting them done today @ 3, hopefully!
    Its all good, looking forward to the results!
    "Like" us on Facebook
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%

Just completed the Bodpod! Can't wait to share! (=

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anabeta Elite/Erase Pro/DAA
    By rome32 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 08-05-2014, 07:42 PM
  2. PES Y U NO TELL ME ABOUT ANABETA ELITE??!
    By steppinRazor in forum PES
    Replies: 183
    Last Post: 04-23-2012, 03:59 AM
  3. anabeta elite in nutra??
    By massolic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-20-2012, 12:11 AM
  4. Anabeta Elite?
    By Herm in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-05-2012, 05:07 PM