AnaBeta Elite: Hunger

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Okay, I acquired a bottle of AnaBeta Elite through a Facebook contest (check out PES Facebook page!) and have been taking the AnaBeta Elite for 3 days now. I also took the original AnaBeta with decent results, although nothing extraordinary. I had a mild recomping effect with the original AnaBeta. During my run of the original AnaBeta I never experienced any hunger increases, although it seemed common for people to experience this.

AnaBeta Elite.... Holy crap. I'm starving during the past 3 days. I thought this was due to the fact that I'm calorie deficient (currently cutting) and I was simply experiencing hunger from the lack of calories. No way, Jose. It's been three straight days of extreme hunger, can't ignore it anymore! I've been dieting for almost 2 months now and have not had trouble with hunger because of calorie intake. Training has remained the same.

AnaBeta Elite is WAY stronger than the original AnaBeta formula. Anyone else agree/have comments?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay, I acquired a bottle of AnaBeta Elite through a Facebook contest (check out PES Facebook page!) and have been taking the AnaBeta Elite for 3 days now. I also took the original AnaBeta with decent results, although nothing extraordinary. I had a mild recomping effect with the original AnaBeta. During my run of the original AnaBeta I never experienced any hunger increases, although it seemed common for people to experience this.

AnaBeta Elite.... Holy crap. I'm starving during the past 3 days. I thought this was due to the fact that I'm calorie deficient (currently cutting) and I was simply experiencing hunger from the lack of calories. No way, Jose. It's been three straight days of extreme hunger, can't ignore it anymore! I've been dieting for almost 2 months now and have not had trouble with hunger because of calorie intake. Training has remained the same.

AnaBeta Elite is WAY stronger than the original AnaBeta formula. Anyone else agree/have comments?
Yes, international post sucks- I want my AnaBeta Elite!!

Thanks for your mini-review by the way Nathan. You are one of few who has tried it so it is great to see the testimonials starting to trickle in. :)

Ben

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards

I got a bottle too. My hunger has also increase. And today I noticed a better test boosting affect than the last stack. I have the ance to prove it ha

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
I have a BodPod test scheduled for tomorrow. I'll post the numbers from this reading as a "before" with the AnaBeta Elite, despite having technically used it for 3 days already. And then make sure to post an "after" test towards the end of the bottle.

I won't be able to have a test at the very end of the bottle because my semester will be over before I finish the bottle, won't have access to the BodPod )=

But I'm pumped to run the bottle through and see how it works! I can feel it now.... Can't wait to see it, though!

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Well this is good news, For me at least, I've been looking for a supp to help enhance my appetite.

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Well this is good news, For me at least, I've been looking for a supp to help enhance my appetite.
Look no further, bro! I've used the original AnaBeta as well as USP Labs Anabolic Pump. The AnaBeta Elite is stronger than anything else i've used. First of the three products I can actuall feel.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I'm a little scared to try it now... I'm a fat boy by nature and I'm always hungry... will this make me go out of control with food?

aceroni

Awards
You going out of control or not is all up to your own self control bro.. that being said, i did have a slight hunger increase during my run of AB.. I noticed it during the 2-3rd week but as i got more used to it my hunger wasnt as extreme. did like AB though. fosho. CANT WAIT FOR AB ELITE!!

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
You going out of control or not is all up to your own self control bro.. that being said, i did have a slight hunger increase during my run of AB.. I noticed it during the 2-3rd week but as i got more used to it my hunger wasnt as extreme. did like AB though. fosho. CANT WAIT FOR AB ELITE!!
Follow the link to my Log on the new Anabeta Elite! Any questions just ask!

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
So for those that have used both and have had the black hole hunger issue, is that black hole harder to fill with the Elite?

Just curious, since I am 5 weeks into an AnaBeta/Prime log and nothing seems to keep the black hole in check unless I am focused upon work. AnaBeta (original or Elite) will definitely be added to my next bulk.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have a BodPod test scheduled for tomorrow. I'll post the numbers from this reading as a "before" with the AnaBeta Elite, despite having technically used it for 3 days already. And then make sure to post an "after" test towards the end of the bottle.

I won't be able to have a test at the very end of the bottle because my semester will be over before I finish the bottle, won't have access to the BodPod )=

But I'm pumped to run the bottle through and see how it works! I can feel it now.... Can't wait to see it, though!
Really liking these BodPod reviews! Can't wait to see your results!!!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We have a one day sale being posted in a few days. Make sure you get in on the PES insider if you want us to email you about it. It is one day only so you have to keep your eyes peeled.

J19891

J19891

Awards
The addition of the forskolin should actually function as thyroid support. This should increase hunger, but also aid in fat loss.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
The original made me very hungry, can't wait to run this with erase pro!

Thanks for the feedback Guys

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I found that once you adjusted your eating, the hunger effect wore off. It is almost like anabeta tells you what you are missing. I was starving for about 8-9 days and experimented with additional protein, calories, etc. It wasn't until I upped my carbs that the hunger went away. I love carbs and that was a definite benefit because I went down a waist size and gained 4lbs over the length of 2 bottles while cramming carbs.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great stuff Nate! Def can not wait to try out the AB Elite, someday...

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Everybody needs to check out PES's contests. They are very generous! I can't wait to try my Anabeta Elite when it arrives.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
awesome news! haha I cant wait to give this a shot

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I found that once you adjusted your eating, the hunger effect wore off. It is almost like anabeta tells you what you are missing. I was starving for about 8-9 days and experimented with additional protein, calories, etc. It wasn't until I upped my carbs that the hunger went away. I love carbs and that was a definite benefit because I went down a waist size and gained 4lbs over the length of 2 bottles while cramming carbs.
That is a perfect picture you just painted...

Anything anabolic increases hunger...

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a little scared to try it now... I'm a fat boy by nature and I'm always hungry... will this make me go out of control with food?
OxyElite and anabeta would be a great combo. OEP suppresses appetite and liberates fat from fat cells while anabeta provides that key anabolic response to keeping intensity in the gym (suche a key to fat loss); recovery from exercise (another main reason for weight loss and muscle gain); maintaining or gaining lean body mass...

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OxyElite and anabeta would be a great combo. OEP suppresses appetite and liberates fat from fat cells while anabeta provides that key anabolic response to keeping intensity in the gym (suche a key to fat loss); recovery from exercise (another main reason for weight loss and muscle gain); maintaining or gaining lean body mass...
Very good idea, this would be another excellent recomp stack!

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Would adding Shift also to this stack be too much? Very interested.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would adding Shift also to this stack be too much? Very interested.
would be a nice compliment to the stack,.

Bauhnia increases t4-t3 conversion, Bacopa increases T4 and Shift provides t2..

OEP
Shift
Anabeta
BCAA with a high Leucine content (right now you can purchase bulk modern BCAA at a CRAZY low price of 24.99...ask anyone about that price).

If you Train fasted in the morning, take OEP, Shift about 10-30 minutes before a workout and Drink 10grams of Modern during workout...

Not sure when Anabeta is dosed..

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards

OEP
Shift
Anabeta
BCAA with a high Leucine content (right now you can purchase bulk modern BCAA at a CRAZY low price of 24.99...ask anyone about that price).

If you Train fasted in the morning, take OEP, Shift about 10-30 minutes before a workout and Drink 10grams of Modern during workout...

Not sure when Anabeta

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards

OEP
Shift
Anabeta

Might log this after I finish the one I'm doing now. Couple more weeks of bulking and its back to getting ready for beach season!

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Might log this after I finish the one I'm doing now. Couple more weeks of bulking and its back to getting ready for beach season!
Beach season fun time. I would do this stack instead.

iForce Dexaprine
Shift
Alpha T2
OEP
Formula X

Maybe throw in some Erase Pro or Reversitol V2 + Testabolan V2 and you gtg

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

OEP
Shift
Anabeta

Definitely this.

Anabeta can be taken 2 pre workout/2Post, or 4 capsules spread throughout the day.

Sounds like a very potent stack.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I'm doing Anabeta Elite+Erase+DAA and maybe Alpha t-2. Gonna be very intresting cuz I do a lot of cardio and power lifting :) Looking forward the endurance!

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm doing Anabeta Elite+Erase+DAA and maybe Alpha t-2. Gonna be very intresting cuz I do a lot of cardio and power lifting :) Looking forward the endurance!
Check out my log on Anabeta Elite/Erase Pro/DAA! Follow along and let me know what feedback you want to hear.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
EPICNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Sounds awesome, just started my compound 20 and erase pro. May run OEP + anabeta elite after this

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards

OEP
Shift
Anabeta

Agreed on the bcaas, im on LG/IF diet now and modern bcaa is key for me.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Agreed on the bcaas, im on LG/IF diet now and modern bcaa is key for me.
Awesome! Another LG/IFer. I bet you are loving it. BCAAS are key for me as well during my fast!

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
I currently do LeanGains/IF .... AnaBeta with IF = Diiiiiiirty!

Sorry about not posting BodPod's yesterday, btw. Had a scheduling conflict. Getting them done today @ 3, hopefully!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I currently do LeanGains/IF .... AnaBeta with IF = Diiiiiiirty!

Sorry about not posting BodPod's yesterday, btw. Had a scheduling conflict. Getting them done today @ 3, hopefully!
Its all good, looking forward to the results!

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Just completed the Bodpod! Can't wait to share! (=

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
My stomach rumbles in hunger just reading LG/IF.
I thought I would be the same, I'm used to eating every 2 hours, but it only took me a few says to adjust. I don't even crave food at night now and am leaning out nice

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Everyone check out my most recent post with the updated BodPod measurements! I dont want to confuse anyone by posting them here, as they are reflective of my usage of Erase Pro and not of my usage of AnaBeta Elite. Although, reflections of my AnaBeta Elite usage are soon to come, hopefully!

Check out my most recent post under: "Erase Pro Bodpod Results" page 2. Or, maybe one of the guys with adequate posts *cough* would be so kind to link it to you!

Let me know what you all think!

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Thanks a bunch! im still a newbie, cant link yet haha. I was like 3 posts short

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
I thought I would be the same, I'm used to eating every 2 hours, but it only took me a few says to adjust. I don't even crave food at night now and am leaning out nice
This x 2. I love not being hungry and not relying on getting in meals every 2-3 hours. It is no way to live. Fasting=Focus...the less I worry about food the more focused I am on my day and what needs to get done. Once it's time to eat. I enjoy it more. It taste better...and the more satiated I am. NBD.

aceroni

Awards
^ idk bro after dieting down for multiple shows, i enjoy eating every 3ish hours.. honestly. i'm starving by hour three and i love food no matter what... idk how you guys get your macros in eating 3x a day. the amount of food you'd have to eat at a time would be retarted..

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
^ idk bro after dieting down for multiple shows, i enjoy eating every 3ish hours.. honestly. i'm starving by hour three and i love food no matter what... idk how you guys get your macros in eating 3x a day. the amount of food you'd have to eat at a time would be retarted..
you would be surprised how well/quick food digest after a fast. Shocking tbh.