AndroHard + AndroLean question

BigDSB

BigDSB

Awards
First off, hello. I am a newbie to the AM forum. I was wondering if anyone can send me a link or give me some advise on the Androhard/Androlean stack. I searched for a few, but couldn't find anything about them. I am 36 years old, 6ft 225 lbs at about 15% BF. I am just getting back in the gym after a 2 year layoff fro shoulder bursitus and rotator cuff tendanitus. I have had my fun with plenty of PH's in the past( I really blame them for my shoulder problems too).. Anyway, been hitting the gym good and hard for a few months, but even though I see my chest/shoulders and back coming back to life, I can not get rid of my stubborn bellyfat.. I guess things do change when you hit your mid 30s.. LMAO.. Anyway, and help with this will be appreciated..

BigDSB

BigDSB

Awards
BUMB.. ANYONE???

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am not sure what your question is exactly. Are you looking for what a good cycle construction would be for those two products?

If so, the ideal would be:

AndroLean 6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6
AndroHard 3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3

Post Cycle:
TRS Stack

This would require 2 AndroLean, 1 AndroHard and 1 TRS. Each number represents the number of pills in that given week.

I can PM you a coupon that will help with all those products.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AL should be in soon...can't wait for this one to arrive

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
This is going to cost some good money lol...... Good luck with your goals!

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
I am not sure what your question is exactly. Are you looking for what a good cycle construction would be for those two products?

If so, the ideal would be:

AndroLean 6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6
AndroHard 3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3

Post Cycle:
TRS Stack

This would require 2 AndroLean, 1 AndroHard and 1 TRS. Each number represents the number of pills in that given week.

I can PM you a coupon that will help with all those products.
Yay coupons!!!!! Wheres mine?!?!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Check your PM.
I'm gonna get Andro Lean and Andro Drive , I read this is the best protocol for minimum damage and maximum fat loss!! along with the pct you guys sell! can i get a cupon plz :3!!?? Gonna order 2 AL 1 AH and 1 TRS

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm gonna get Andro Lean and Andro Drive , I read this is the best protocol for minimum damage and maximum fat loss!! along with the pct you guys sell! can i get a cupon plz :3!!?? Gonna order 2 AL 1 AH and 1 TRS
Did you shoot him a PM or check your inbox?

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Your going to be bankrupted lol in a good way I guess.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Did you shoot him a PM or check your inbox?
I did! Price is awesome! And cheap taking on count I'm gonna be a lean mean machine!! thanks a lot!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Actual that kinda does sound good, hmm how much did the coupon save?

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Welcome to the forum. Hope you learn a few things and have some fun!