best night time supp suggestions??? - AnabolicMinds.com

best night time supp suggestions???

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member

best night time supp suggestions???

im looking for something to take before bed. doesnt necessarily have to be a sleep aid but thatd be nice. something that either burns fat or builds muscle? thanks guys

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  231 lbs.

Intimidate bro. Or zma. But preferably intimidate
  3. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

A buddy of mine reported that he slept like a baby when he was on endosurge/erase pro. Got to REM sleep every night.

I've taken zma maxx by MP and I love it.

Just some suggestions!
    STAY TUNED FOR A NEW ALLMAX LOG OPP!!!
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Nimbus Poseidon NT is my choice for pre bed. CL Reduction shots are good as well
    Don't care for ZMA at all. I get really f'd up dreams on it and it does give many people night terrors.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Been taking homemade ZMA for years. No reason not to.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

+1 ZMA

I've been having some crazy ass dreams on my CRAZE days though lol.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  231 lbs.

I love the crazy dreams of ZMA then I wake up and think wtf was that... And I feel like a million bucks too. Can't go wrong with that. I just took the G N C brand cu I liked the valerian root in it. Worked good
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kokobeware2 View Post
    Intimidate bro. Or INTIMIDATE. But preferably Intimidate.
    This. Takes about 7 to 10 days to fully kick in, 14 from my experiences with it but damn, I sleep like a baby. Helps me with recovery as well.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.
  9. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

ZMA is the cheapest and a good source of magnesium. SNS ZMA + 1 cap Picamilon-50 gets me to sleep and keeps me there.

As far as a sleep aid + so much more, Poseidon NT is great.
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Intimidate ALL DAY
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Loving the Intimidate love! Op...not only is Intimidate going to give you the sickest sleep ever...the recovery/recomp effect it has is incredible!!! Message me for any help/any guidance!!!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have a sponsored log up
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Think I overlooked the ingredients but I'm hearing the good sleep from Intimidate. What is in it that creates this? Thanks in advance...
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    Think I overlooked the ingredients but I'm hearing the good sleep from Intimidate. What is in it that creates this? Thanks in advance...
    I have no idea... I "think" their still studying that. 99% pure N-methyl D Aspartic Acid. The goods!!!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    I have no idea... I "think" their still studying that. 99% pure N-methyl D Aspartic Acid. The goods!!!
    Good question.
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by th3futur3 View Post
    Good question.
    studies have shown that stimulation of this receptor increases the duration of deep stages of slow-wave sleep and a reduction in the lighter stages of slow-wave sleep. therefore, NMDA receptor agonists have been shown to have an effect on deep sleep and sleep cycles in general. other studies support this by showing that blocking of the NMDA receptor led to impairments in sleep. so since NMDA is so effective at agonizing the receptor, it's going to typically function well as an inducer of deeper sleep, although there are always exceptions to every rule
    OP hit me up with any questions if you have them
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923

studies have shown that stimulation of this receptor increases the duration of deep stages of slow-wave sleep and a reduction in the lighter stages of slow-wave sleep. therefore, NMDA receptor agonists have been shown to have an effect on deep sleep and sleep cycles in general. other studies support this by showing that blocking of the NMDA receptor led to impairments in sleep. so since NMDA is so effective at agonizing the receptor, it's going to typically function well as an inducer of deeper sleep, although there are always exceptions to every rule
    OP hit me up with any questions if you have them
    There it is lol thanks All Natty
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

PM me your full name and shipping information and I'll have a sample kit sent to you. It will include a sleep aid and an HGH booster, which also greatly aids in sleep quality.

You'll also receive a sample of the following types of products: energy/focus, two pre-workouts, BCAAs, and a performance product.

These will be from AI Sports Nutrition: 3Z, HGHpro, Motivate, Maniac, RecoverPRO, and Perform.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

And after you get these samples look into what many others suggested on here
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Absolutely. I never said otherwise.
  21. New Member

Intimidate is a great option as many users are having a great experience with it. over at PHF I have a couple users staking it with magnesium and agmatine and the sleep is even better. Otherwise I am still a fan of melatonin.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

How do you have them dosing the Agmatine?
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

Animal PM is good money too!
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Idk if this is really the best place for this question but seeing as so many people in this thread are talking about taking intimidate before bed im kinda puzzled. I understand the theory behind because of what happens with your test and gh levels when you sleep, and the fact that you grow when you sleep, but personally when I take DAA I get very short tempered and I get a type of energy from it. It makes me basically feel like no matter how physical I become I cant get tired. When I take it on work days I take it first thing in the morning and it makes me get through the day with ease, better than coffee even which I used to be practically addicted to in order to function in the morning. Would there be any negatives of me dosing intimidate in the morning instead of before bed? I havent tried intimidate yet but am planning on doing so, seeing as I have gotten good results from DAA
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Daa and nmda are on a completely different level
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  26. Ω Omega Sports Ω

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Always have been a fan of ZMA.

Some people have issues with ZMA. I am one of the fortunate who do not have any problems.
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.
  27. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    How do you have them dosing the Agmatine?
    500mg before bed time

Quote Originally Posted by Herm View Post
    Idk if this is really the best place for this question but seeing as so many people in this thread are talking about taking intimidate before bed im kinda puzzled. I understand the theory behind because of what happens with your test and gh levels when you sleep, and the fact that you grow when you sleep, but personally when I take DAA I get very short tempered and I get a type of energy from it. It makes me basically feel like no matter how physical I become I cant get tired. When I take it on work days I take it first thing in the morning and it makes me get through the day with ease, better than coffee even which I used to be practically addicted to in order to function in the morning. Would there be any negatives of me dosing intimidate in the morning instead of before bed? I havent tried intimidate yet but am planning on doing so, seeing as I have gotten good results from DAA
    You could dose the NMDA in the morning first thing, but to optimize the full potential of it we recommend taking it pre-bed.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rome32
    A buddy of mine reported that he slept like a baby when he was on endosurge/erase pro. Got to REM sleep every night.

I've taken zma maxx by MP and I love it.

Just some suggestions!
    I just finished that stack and I definitely slept better on it.
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    PM me your full name and shipping information and I'll have a sample kit sent to you. It will include a sleep aid and an HGH booster, which also greatly aids in sleep quality.

You'll also receive a sample of the following types of products: energy/focus, two pre-workouts, BCAAs, and a performance product.

These will be from AI Sports Nutrition: 3Z, HGHpro, Motivate, Maniac, RecoverPRO, and Perform.
    I swear AI has the best reps in the business... I wish they made everything so I could only but from them....
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz
  30. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88

I swear AI has the best reps in the business... I wish they made everything so I could only but from them....
    AI has some very solid reps...

STXNAS, taught me a lot & a lot of people can learn from him.
    They changed up the crew as of late but he's been around since 06 I think...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

I have a hard time falling asleep at night and Ive tried a few sleep supps. I got little results from ZMA. Animal PM had a very pronounced effect on falling asleep quicker, deep/restful sleep and I performed better at work which was is a great benefit.

Products on my to try list -
    3Z
    Somnidren
    Poseidon NT
  32. Banned

Reputation Reputation Reputation

does NMDA cause the same side effects as DAA? such as GI distress (I assume not, but....) and also (potential) rises in prolactin? etc? I know it supposedly might eat your brains but talking about DAA type sides.....
  33. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    does NMDA cause the same side effects as DAA? such as GI distress (I assume not, but....) and also (potential) rises in prolactin? etc? I know it supposedly might eat your brains but talking about DAA type sides.....
    No and possibly.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  34. New Member

Ive been trying a great homemade stack lately and its working great...

I use: L-Theanine, magnesium, 5-htp, and wild lettuce
  35. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by GHO5T View Post
    Ive been trying a great homemade stack lately and its working great...

I use: L-Theanine, magnesium, 5-htp, and wild lettuce
    I like the first two. What's the white lettuce standardized for?
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.

Poseidon nt is what I use every night before bed. It relaxes me, I stay asleep and I'm never thirsty in the middle of the night
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  231 lbs.

A lot of times I have trouble falling asleep. What do u guys think if I took ZMA and intimidate?
  38. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    No and possibly.
    will be nice when we find out about the prolactin part for those who are prone....would be a viable DAA alternative option where you don't need to use any ancillary supps to counteract the prolactin....just take the NMDA. IF it turns out to be good news and it doesn't raise prolactin.....
  39. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    will be nice when we find out about the prolactin part for those who are prone....would be a viable DAA alternative option where you don't need to use any ancillary supps to counteract the prolactin....just take the NMDA. IF it turns out to be good news and it doesn't raise prolactin.....
    Good insight. Personally...stellar response to Intimidate paired with zma. I have not only slept deeper...but slept less...while feeling MORE rested then if I slep 8-9 hours. I, give or take, get about 6-7 now and wake up/take my dexaprine and crush it all day! Anyone on here who has questions...inbox me and I would be more than glad to help!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  40. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by th3futur3 View Post
    Good insight. Personally...stellar response to Intimidate paired with zma. I have not only slept deeper...but slept less...while feeling MORE rested then if I slep 8-9 hours. I, give or take, get about 6-7 now and wake up/take my dexaprine and crush it all day! Anyone on here who has questions...inbox me and I would be more than glad to help!
    I have the PP TRS-2 for upcoming PCT (with daa included of course)......but when I jump on the 8 week ALv3 cycle shortly after PCT, I think I'll use intimidate for my on-cycle test booster. Was debating what to use, I suppose giving NMDA a shot would be a good choice. that is if its not sold out at NP by then like everything else always is
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Meal suggestions and late night snacking!
    By alewisdvm in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-26-2012, 01:20 PM
  2. New pre-bed supp. suggestions
    By srocco112 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-26-2009, 06:54 PM
  3. Preworkout Supp Suggestions
    By caolkailash in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-26-2008, 03:55 PM
  4. Replies: 6