best night time supp suggestions???

cajunsaint

Awards
im looking for something to take before bed. doesnt necessarily have to be a sleep aid but thatd be nice. something that either burns fat or builds muscle? thanks guys

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
A buddy of mine reported that he slept like a baby when he was on endosurge/erase pro. Got to REM sleep every night.

I've taken zma maxx by MP and I love it.

Just some suggestions!

MegaHurtz

Awards
Nimbus Poseidon NT is my choice for pre bed. CL Reduction shots are good as well
Don't care for ZMA at all. I get really f'd up dreams on it and it does give many people night terrors.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Been taking homemade ZMA for years. No reason not to.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
+1 ZMA

I've been having some crazy ass dreams on my CRAZE days though lol.

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
I love the crazy dreams of ZMA then I wake up and think wtf was that... And I feel like a million bucks too. Can't go wrong with that. I just took the G N C brand cu I liked the valerian root in it. Worked good

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Intimidate bro. Or INTIMIDATE. But preferably Intimidate.
This. Takes about 7 to 10 days to fully kick in, 14 from my experiences with it but damn, I sleep like a baby. Helps me with recovery as well.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
ZMA is the cheapest and a good source of magnesium. SNS ZMA + 1 cap Picamilon-50 gets me to sleep and keeps me there.

As far as a sleep aid + so much more, Poseidon NT is great.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Intimidate ALL DAY

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Loving the Intimidate love! Op...not only is Intimidate going to give you the sickest sleep ever...the recovery/recomp effect it has is incredible!!! Message me for any help/any guidance!!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I have a sponsored log up

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Think I overlooked the ingredients but I'm hearing the good sleep from Intimidate. What is in it that creates this? Thanks in advance...

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Think I overlooked the ingredients but I'm hearing the good sleep from Intimidate. What is in it that creates this? Thanks in advance...
I have no idea... I "think" their still studying that. 99% pure N-methyl D Aspartic Acid. The goods!!!

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Good question.
studies have shown that stimulation of this receptor increases the duration of deep stages of slow-wave sleep and a reduction in the lighter stages of slow-wave sleep. therefore, NMDA receptor agonists have been shown to have an effect on deep sleep and sleep cycles in general. other studies support this by showing that blocking of the NMDA receptor led to impairments in sleep. so since NMDA is so effective at agonizing the receptor, it's going to typically function well as an inducer of deeper sleep, although there are always exceptions to every rule
OP hit me up with any questions if you have them

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
studies have shown that stimulation of this receptor increases the duration of deep stages of slow-wave sleep and a reduction in the lighter stages of slow-wave sleep. therefore, NMDA receptor agonists have been shown to have an effect on deep sleep and sleep cycles in general. other studies support this by showing that blocking of the NMDA receptor led to impairments in sleep. so since NMDA is so effective at agonizing the receptor, it's going to typically function well as an inducer of deeper sleep, although there are always exceptions to every rule
OP hit me up with any questions if you have them
There it is lol thanks All Natty

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PM me your full name and shipping information and I'll have a sample kit sent to you. It will include a sleep aid and an HGH booster, which also greatly aids in sleep quality.

You'll also receive a sample of the following types of products: energy/focus, two pre-workouts, BCAAs, and a performance product.

These will be from AI Sports Nutrition: 3Z, HGHpro, Motivate, Maniac, RecoverPRO, and Perform.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
And after you get these samples look into what many others suggested on here ;)

GHO5T

Awards
Intimidate is a great option as many users are having a great experience with it. over at PHF I have a couple users staking it with magnesium and agmatine and the sleep is even better. Otherwise I am still a fan of melatonin.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How do you have them dosing the Agmatine?

Herm

Awards
Idk if this is really the best place for this question but seeing as so many people in this thread are talking about taking intimidate before bed im kinda puzzled. I understand the theory behind because of what happens with your test and gh levels when you sleep, and the fact that you grow when you sleep, but personally when I take DAA I get very short tempered and I get a type of energy from it. It makes me basically feel like no matter how physical I become I cant get tired. When I take it on work days I take it first thing in the morning and it makes me get through the day with ease, better than coffee even which I used to be practically addicted to in order to function in the morning. Would there be any negatives of me dosing intimidate in the morning instead of before bed? I havent tried intimidate yet but am planning on doing so, seeing as I have gotten good results from DAA

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Daa and nmda are on a completely different level

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Always have been a fan of ZMA.

Some people have issues with ZMA. I am one of the fortunate who do not have any problems.

GHO5T

Awards
How do you have them dosing the Agmatine?
500mg before bed time

Idk if this is really the best place for this question but seeing as so many people in this thread are talking about taking intimidate before bed im kinda puzzled. I understand the theory behind because of what happens with your test and gh levels when you sleep, and the fact that you grow when you sleep, but personally when I take DAA I get very short tempered and I get a type of energy from it. It makes me basically feel like no matter how physical I become I cant get tired. When I take it on work days I take it first thing in the morning and it makes me get through the day with ease, better than coffee even which I used to be practically addicted to in order to function in the morning. Would there be any negatives of me dosing intimidate in the morning instead of before bed? I havent tried intimidate yet but am planning on doing so, seeing as I have gotten good results from DAA
You could dose the NMDA in the morning first thing, but to optimize the full potential of it we recommend taking it pre-bed.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
A buddy of mine reported that he slept like a baby when he was on endosurge/erase pro. Got to REM sleep every night.

I've taken zma maxx by MP and I love it.

Just some suggestions!
I just finished that stack and I definitely slept better on it.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
PM me your full name and shipping information and I'll have a sample kit sent to you. It will include a sleep aid and an HGH booster, which also greatly aids in sleep quality.

You'll also receive a sample of the following types of products: energy/focus, two pre-workouts, BCAAs, and a performance product.

These will be from AI Sports Nutrition: 3Z, HGHpro, Motivate, Maniac, RecoverPRO, and Perform.
I swear AI has the best reps in the business... I wish they made everything so I could only but from them....

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I swear AI has the best reps in the business... I wish they made everything so I could only but from them....
AI has some very solid reps...

STXNAS, taught me a lot & a lot of people can learn from him.
They changed up the crew as of late but he's been around since 06 I think...

Ginandtonic

Ginandtonic

Awards
I have a hard time falling asleep at night and Ive tried a few sleep supps. I got little results from ZMA. Animal PM had a very pronounced effect on falling asleep quicker, deep/restful sleep and I performed better at work which was is a great benefit.

Products on my to try list -
3Z
Somnidren
Poseidon NT

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
does NMDA cause the same side effects as DAA? such as GI distress (I assume not, but....) and also (potential) rises in prolactin? etc? I know it supposedly might eat your brains :D but talking about DAA type sides.....

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
does NMDA cause the same side effects as DAA? such as GI distress (I assume not, but....) and also (potential) rises in prolactin? etc? I know it supposedly might eat your brains :D but talking about DAA type sides.....
No and possibly.

GHO5T

Awards
Ive been trying a great homemade stack lately and its working great...

I use: L-Theanine, magnesium, 5-htp, and wild lettuce

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Ive been trying a great homemade stack lately and its working great...

I use: L-Theanine, magnesium, 5-htp, and wild lettuce
I like the first two. What's the white lettuce standardized for?

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Poseidon nt is what I use every night before bed. It relaxes me, I stay asleep and I'm never thirsty in the middle of the night

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
A lot of times I have trouble falling asleep. What do u guys think if I took ZMA and intimidate?

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
will be nice when we find out about the prolactin part for those who are prone....would be a viable DAA alternative option where you don't need to use any ancillary supps to counteract the prolactin....just take the NMDA. IF it turns out to be good news and it doesn't raise prolactin.....
Good insight. Personally...stellar response to Intimidate paired with zma. I have not only slept deeper...but slept less...while feeling MORE rested then if I slep 8-9 hours. I, give or take, get about 6-7 now and wake up/take my dexaprine and crush it all day! Anyone on here who has questions...inbox me and I would be more than glad to help!

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Good insight. Personally...stellar response to Intimidate paired with zma. I have not only slept deeper...but slept less...while feeling MORE rested then if I slep 8-9 hours. I, give or take, get about 6-7 now and wake up/take my dexaprine and crush it all day! Anyone on here who has questions...inbox me and I would be more than glad to help!
I have the PP TRS-2 for upcoming PCT (with daa included of course)......but when I jump on the 8 week ALv3 cycle shortly after PCT, I think I'll use intimidate for my on-cycle test booster. Was debating what to use, I suppose giving NMDA a shot would be a good choice. that is if its not sold out at NP by then like everything else always is :D :D

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
I have the PP TRS-2 for upcoming PCT (with daa included of course)......but when I jump on the 8 week ALv3 cycle shortly after PCT, I think I'll use intimidate for my on-cycle test booster. Was debating what to use, I suppose giving NMDA a shot would be a good choice. that is if its not sold out at NP by then like everything else always is :D :D
No harm in ordering now and saving for later!

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
I knew you were gonna say that lol....before posting that I almost typed a PS line saying "I know, I know.....just order now" :D
your tasting the wrong bholes...I mean....lol I sensed you sensing me saying that ;)

nimbustim

Board Sponsor
Awards
I have a hard time falling asleep at night and Ive tried a few sleep supps. I got little results from ZMA. Animal PM had a very pronounced effect on falling asleep quicker, deep/restful sleep and I performed better at work which was is a great benefit.

Products on my to try list -
3Z
Somnidren
Poseidon NT
REM Sleep Has NEVER Tasted This GOOD!

Introducing A Poseidon Night Time "Slushy" - Georgia Peach

Nom
Nom
Nom

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
Question...

If this has been already asked/answered then I apologize...

I'm already taking Intimidate as a "night supplement"...can I stack Poseidon with it?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Question...

I'm already taking Intimidate as a "night supplement"...can I stack Poseidon with it?
Yep, I'd even encourage it. The sleep benefits of NT are actually barely attributable to the GABA or Phenibut but rather the formula as a whole.

nimbustim

Board Sponsor
Awards
Question...

Yep...just like Coop said!

Yep, I'd even encourage it. The sleep benefits of NT are actually barely attributable to the GABA or Phenibut but rather the formula as a whole.

J19891

J19891

Awards
im looking for something to take before bed. doesnt necessarily have to be a sleep aid but thatd be nice. something that either burns fat or builds muscle? thanks guys
I wouldnt waste money on ZMA, I'd just stick with cheap walmart zinc and magnesium. Maybe throw some GABA (avoid phenibut due to addictive potential) and you should be having some pretty crazy dreams.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldnt waste money on ZMA, I'd just stick with cheap walmart zinc and magnesium. Maybe throw some GABA (avoid phenibut due to addictive potential) and you should be having some pretty crazy dreams.
I make my own like that to!