Intimidate/DAA in between anabeta/erase stack?

rqtball

Awards
Hello,I was just wondering if I could use intimidate or DAA after an 8 week erase/anabeta stack or should they be used at the same time?

Thanks!
Scott

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
You could, though I would rather do DAA+Erase and then Anabeta after the "hormonals."

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with cooper. I would stack the erase with DAA or Intimidate then run anabeta. You could also run all three at the same time.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I agree with cooper. I would stack the erase with DAA or Intimidate then run anabeta. You could also run all three at the same time.
I third this...I have run all 3 together and enjoyed it

Sarkis18

Sarkis18

Awards
Anabeta or X-factor are great "bridges" between natty test booster cycles.

rqtball

Awards
Thank you so much for all the replies,I really appreciate it. Learning a lot on how to use supplements with my racquetball training and eating.

My next question is

I have been on erase and anabeta for almost a month....after the 30 days can I stop the anabeta and keep taking the erase for 30 more days and add in titanium and division 1 for 30 days also??? then do 30 days of anabeta again as a standalone? I have a bottle of each from the big sale back after xmas..just never used.

Thank you very much for all your help

Scott

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Thank you so much for all the replies,I really appreciate it. Learning a lot on how to use supplements with my racquetball training and eating.

My next question is

I have been on erase and anabeta for almost a month....after the 30 days can I stop the anabeta and keep taking the erase for 30 more days and add in titanium and division 1 for 30 days also??? then do 30 days of anabeta again as a standalone? I have a bottle of each from the big sale back after xmas..just never used.

Thank you very much for all your help

Scott
Yes you can, keep us updated.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could, though I would rather do DAA+Erase and then Anabeta after the "hormonals."
Reps on spread cooper.

I agree with his statement.

MaXopA

MaXopA

Awards
Sorry for bumping an old thread. Is there a specific scientific reason why the AI should be run before the test booster? I'm going to start a similar cycle soon, so I'm really curious about it.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for bumping an old thread. Is there a specific scientific reason why the AI should be run before the test booster? I'm going to start a similar cycle soon, so I'm really curious about it.
in this case your running the ai and test boosters at the same time....erase plus daa or even intimidate srt which has the ai already built in

MaXopA

MaXopA

Awards
in this case your running the ai and test boosters at the same time....erase plus daa or even intimidate srt which has the ai already built in
my bad! totally overlooked the fact DAA does actually increase test as well. It seemed counterintuitive at first, as you're supposed to dry out and get lean at the end of the cycle, not the other way round.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
DAA and erase are generally run together to maximise hormonal output and prevent a subsequent rise in estrogen that accompanies an increase in test.

Anabeta may boost T levels slightly as well, but i'm unaware of any human data supporting this. I would personally stack all 3 together.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I found DAA to give me some weird sides and agree with jiiggz ... all 3 same time.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't know... kinda makes me feel groggy and I also got some prolactin sides which caused puffy nips for awhile. I used it along side some formeron wich is an AI type product.

MaXopA

MaXopA

Awards
I don't know... kinda makes me feel groggy and I also got some prolactin sides which caused puffy nips for awhile. I used it along side some formeron wich is an AI type product.
damn, that sounds horrible bro. hope not to get such an effect, otherwise I'll have to quit DAA too.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I get along quite well with NMDA that's found in intimidate.. if things don't work out for you have a look into it.