Erase solo?

lboston

lboston

Awards
I never tend to take much in terms of supplements, other than the occasional pwo, protein shake, and BCAAs...however, it is clear that PES makes some great product.

I ordered a bottle of erase (not pro) and want to give it a go. Currently, I'm on a daily dose of Clomid for test replacement purposes (no history of anabolics), and was hoping the erase could help lean me out a bit.

I was considering adding something else--possibly anabeta--but was curious as to whether or not I should do solo run on erase first.

I would appreciate any thoughts or testimonials on the product.

Many thanks.

-lb

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I never tend to take much in terms of supplements, other than the occasional pwo, protein shake, and BCAAs...however, it is clear that PES makes some great product.

I ordered a bottle of erase (not pro) and want to give it a go. Currently, I'm on a daily dose of Clomid for test replacement purposes (no history of anabolics), and was hoping the erase could help lean me out a bit.

I was considering adding something else--possibly anabeta--but was curious as to whether or not I should do solo run on erase first.

Many thanks.

-lb
Whether or not you choose to do a stack is up to you. Erase solo will certainly assist in leaning/drying of your physique, but adding in Anabeta will definitely help you get more gains.

lboston

lboston

Awards
Whether or not you choose to do a stack is up to you. Erase solo will certainly assist in leaning/drying of your physique, but adding in Anabeta will definitely help you get more gains.
So do you feel the combination of erase and anabeta would yield lean mass gains, as opposed to just the leaning/drying effect of erase alone?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So do you feel the combination of erase and anabeta would yield lean mass gains, as opposed to just the leaning/drying effect of erase alone?
Using Erase will promote gains in addition to the leaning, but adding in Anabeta will increase this substantially.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Either one by itself = great! Together = great x 2!!!

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
I guarantee you that if you do decide to run this solo you wont be disappointing. Either solo or stack is winning. You just can't go wrong.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks. Have you used these? If so, what did you notice?
I just got done with my first 4 weeks of Erase Pro/Anabeta/DAA and the results were greatly noticable. All my gains were in lean/dense muscle, but my waist went down an inch and a half revealing the abs that the little patch of "bulking belly" that was covering it up. And since I'm still bulking that was amazing to see. I got so lean I went in for another 4 weeks of bulking, but this time I got the new Anabeta Elite!

lboston

lboston

Awards
I just got done with my first 4 weeks of Erase Pro/Anabeta/DAA and the results were greatly noticable. All my gains were in lean/dense muscle, but my waist went down an inch and a half revealing the abs that the little patch of "bulking belly" that was covering it up. And since I'm still bulking that was amazing to see. I got so lean I went in for another 4 weeks of bulking, but this time I got the new Anabeta Elite!
Rome-exactly the type of feedback I was hoping to hear. I've went down about an inch or so in waist size to a 32 from a 33 since I started on a Clomid protocol for TRT, but still have some stomach fat I'd like to loose.

Think I'll get some regular anabeta to go with the erase and see where that takes me. I may do the anabeta a week after starting the erase as the erase should be here in a day or two.

Was it pretty notices or to you in the mirror or others around you?

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Rome-exactly the type of feedback I was hoping to hear. I've went down about an inch or so in waist size to a 32 from a 33 since I started on a Clomid protocol for TRT, but still have some stomach fat I'd like to loose.

Think I'll get some regular anabeta to go with the erase and see where that takes me. I may do the anabeta a week after starting the erase as the erase should be here in a day or two.

Was it pretty notices or to you in the mirror or others around you?[
/QUOTE]

People were asking me what I was taking and how to train. The Personal Trainers at the gym asked to work out with my last week and do my routine! Felt like a man!

In the mirror I noticed my stomache doing a side chest/ triceps pose and I was shocked! That was after week two.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards

Was it pretty notices or to you in the mirror or others around you?
Also I go inbetween classes to the mall to get some food, bc college food is crazy expensive. And I wore a tighter shirt than normal and I was getting looks from every female I saw. Plenty or double takes and smiles...love it

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I did 4 weeks of Anabeta last month. Here's what I noticed:
Increase in hunger/thirst
Body better utilized macronutrients (I upped my carbs and saw larger muscle bellies and increase glycogen storage in the muscle, while getting leaner)
Greater pump in the gym that lasted all day
Overall increase in strength

Stacking it with Erase must be great. But I never used either so I first want to see what each can do for me on their own.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I usually run DAA (which you can get pretty cheap) with Erase and AnaBeta and have run it a few times now, once using Erase Pro. Recomp with these has always given me great gains in strength and less body fat. The shirt sleeves got tighter while the waist got smaller! Win, win!

EArch

Awards
  • Established
I use Erase when I cut with ECA and absolutely love it.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lots of solid feedback in this thread!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Erase will greatly help this combo as Clomid is quite estrogenic in itself. So now you get the blockage of aromatase from two sources, while avoiding the emotional sides that clomid can give off.

lboston

lboston

Awards
Gentlemen-

I appreciate all the great feedback.

Just today, I got my labs back on only Clomid and test was 730 on an approximately 300-1100 scale, but estrogen was elevated above normal at 146 on a scale of about 40- 140. Might explain why the wife and I haven't been seeing eye to eye on things--with me being so irritable.

The doc and I are going to stop with the Clomid and go on 100mg weekly test injections instead-to see if that helps some with estrogen. Pellets are an option, but not if insurance won't cover.

Hoping erase will be a good substitute for a pharm grade AI.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Gentlemen-

Just today, I got my labs back on only Clomid and test was 730 on an approximately 300-1100 scale, but estrogen was elevated above normal at 146 on a scale of about 40- 140. Might explain why the wife and I haven't been seeing eye to eye on things--with me being so irritable.

The doc and I are going to stop with the Clomid and go on 100mg weekly test injections instead-to see if that helps some with estrogen. Pellets are an option, but not if insurance won't cover.

Its actually more testosterone related, if she was the boss of the house and your scent saying otherwise, goodluck with that LOL.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
That is the first mistake LMAO

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gentlemen-

Thats high E!

Get on Erase, it should treat you nicely.

lboston

lboston

Awards
Thats high E!

Get on Erase, it should treat you nicely.
I know man- Ive been wondering why I've grazed the feminine hygiene aisle at wal-mart the past few times I've been there! I think I'm a few points away from a menstral cycle!

Off the Clomid now and will be starting TRT with test cyp injections here in a few days, so that should help keep estrogen lower anyway. And I was wrong in my above post...the scale for estrogen is 40-115, so at 148 I'm quite high! Already feeling better today with mood and such as I didn't take Clomid last night.

Ordered erase a few days ago just waiting on it to arrive. Looking forward to it.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
I know man- Ive been wondering why I've grazed the feminine hygiene aisle at wal-mart the past few times I've been there! I think I'm a few points away from a menstral cycle!

Off the Clomid now and will be starting TRT with test cyp injections here in a few days, so that should help keep estrogen lower anyway. And I was wrong in my above post...the scale for estrogen is 40-115, so at 148 I'm quite high! Already feeling better today with mood and such as I didn't take Clomid last night.

Ordered erase a few days ago just waiting on it to arrive. Looking forward to it.
Hahaha the first paragraph made me laugh out loud!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lboston

lboston

Awards
Same here
Haha--gotta keep things light. I was getting concerned man--found myself tearing up the other night when the wife was watching the series finale of one tree hill! ; )

Erase came today- how would you gents start with the dosing?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, 3 caps per day.

lboston

lboston

Awards
Is the 8 week on/ 4 week off rule for erase something that someone would definitely want to adhere to or can you take it out longer if you switched to a lower dosing schedule? Curious as I'd like to use it for TRT, but would need it more than just 8 weeks at a time...more than likely.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3 caps and back down to 2 if needed. Fish oil helps the joints.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is the 8 week on/ 4 week off rule for erase something that someone would definitely want to adhere to or can you take it out longer if you switched to a lower dosing schedule? Curious as I'd like to use it for TRT, but would need it more than just 8 weeks at a time...more than likely.
Well on TRT youre under a doctors supervision, so its not that bad.

You can also get away with 1-2 capsules, so i say go for it.

lboston

lboston

Awards
Well on TRT youre under a doctors supervision, so its not that bad.

You can also get away with 1-2 capsules, so i say go for it.
Thanks man-always appreciate the feedback. I'm on day 4 of erase and starting to feel a bit in the joints, so may have to back it off to two capsules. Could I dose those @ same time?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man-always appreciate the feedback. I'm on day 4 of erase and starting to feel a bit in the joints, so may have to back it off to two capsules. Could I dose those @ same time?
Yup.

murk01

murk01

Awards

Many thanks.

-lb
This is interesting
Clomid by its self, what r the bemifits of a serm solo.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is interesting
Clomid by its self, what r the bemifits of a serm solo.
Increased testosterone, some newer research suggests 50mg every other day is a viable alternative to testosterone replacement therapy.

I believe it causes high E too much though.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Increased testosterone, some newer research suggests 50mg every other day is a viable alternative to testosterone replacement therapy.

So can a 35yr old use clomid as a test booster

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So can a 35yr old use clomid as a test booster
I wouldnt unless it was prescribed, SERMs have their own inherent toxicity.

lboston

lboston

Awards

K hit it on the head. My test went from 192 ng/ dl to 720 ng/dl. Clomid stimulates test production at the pituitary glad signaling your body to produce more. Essentially it does this through raising estrogen as well. My total E was off the charts, hence he Erase. I was probably a week away from watching reruns of Dawson's Creek on Hulu.

However--Clomid worked for me in regards to raising test.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
K hit it on the head. My test went from 192 ng/ dl to 720 ng/dl. Clomid stimulates test production at the pituitary glad signaling your body to produce more. Essentially it does this through raising estrogen as well. My total E was off the charts, hence he Erase. I was probably a week away from watching reruns of Dawson's Creek on Hulu.

However--Clomid worked for me in regards to raising test.
It certainly works, but this is the main reason i always tell people to run an AI during their SERM PCT.