DAA / Endosurge / Erase stack vs Androhard v3 / HCGenerate

hoon

Awards
First time post - long time lurker. Just started a DAA / Endosurge / Erase cycle couple days ago.
I also got my hands on new bottles of Androhard v3 and HCGenerate as well.
Could I get some feedback and ideas of comparing the total of five products listed above and the most ideal way to utilize them?
- SNS DAA
- Endosurge
- Erase
- Androhard
- HCGenerate

What's the best way to use these products for general (and safe) muscle gains.
Workout routine is 5 days / week. Fairly clean & strict diet.
Should I use The DAA / Erase as a PCT instead?

Any feedback welcome

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First time post - long time lurker. Just started a DAA / Endosurge / Erase cycle couple days ago.
I also got my hands on new bottles of Androhard v3 and HCGenerate as well.
Could I get some feedback and ideas of comparing the total of five products listed above and the most ideal way to utilize them?
- SNS DAA
- Endosurge
- Erase
- Androhard
- HCGenerate

What's the best way to use these products for general (and safe) muscle gains.
Workout routine is 5 days / week. Fairly clean & strict diet.
Should I use The DAA / Erase as a PCT instead?

Any feedback welcome
I would use the AH for 8 weeks than for pct I'll go with daa/erase and endosurge. Save the HCGenerate for a future cycle

hoon

Awards
Thanks for the reply. So AH solo and then the DAA / Endosurge / Erase as PCT?
Does AH by itself pack the same or more of a punch than a stack?
Could you also give your opinion on HCGenerate and why it doesn't fit in the picture?

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
AH for 8 week during the last week of AH start dosing your DAA and run it all the way through PCT then the last dose of AH run Easrse/endosurge until is done.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
I'm assuming you have 1 bottle of each

Androhard 6 caps a day so 4 weeks

PCT

SNS DAA 4 caps a day

Erase 3 caps a day, if it gets hard on your joints do EOD or cut down to 2 caps a day

Endosurge 6 caps day or Endosurge 4 caps a day + HCGenerate 5 caps a day, I'm not a big fan of the ingredients of HCGenerate tho and I love Endosurge so I would do the first options to get the full benefits of Mucuna Pruriens but thats just me

If you can, I would buy another bottle of AH and run it for 8 weeks

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here is the deal AH is a hormone it is in its own category, everything else you have would be great for PCT like the guys above me have posted. No point in running them on cycle (at least this cycle)

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, two different typed of products entirely.

If you're running AH, use DAA/Erase/Endosurge for PCT.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, two different typed of products entirely.

If you're running AH, use DAA/Erase/Endosurge for PCT.
This exactly. Save HcGenerate for another cycle. Don't need endosurge and HcGenerate together.

hoon

Awards
Much appreciated guys. went ahead and ordered a second bottle of Androhard which I'll run solo for 8 weeks.
And I'll save the DAA / Erase / Endosurge for PCT

hoon

Awards
I'm about a week into the Androhard v3 solo run. I'm not going to make any judgements so early into my cycle but I do question whether or not I should add something into the mix.
Right now, I take 6 pills as recommended first thing in the morning. (By the way - for those who get headaches, I started to front-load my water intake and it definitely eliminated any sort of headaches or discomfort. Basically I drink about 24-32oz of water within the first 10-15 minutes of taking the dose).
My question is whether a dose so early in my day will "last" throughout the day - especially considering I workout primarily at night (around 8-9pm.) Is there something I can take in the afternoon that will partner with Androhard and give me a more even distribution of boost or is Androhard really engineered well enough to positively affect my night workouts?

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Split the dose 3 in the morning and the other 3 pre workout also log this am curious about this product and the more reviews the merrier

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I've been taking the AHv3 at 3 doses per day (1 cap per dose) stacked with PStanz at 100mg 3 doses per day. First go round I did the once per day dosing, but if you're gonna run a PCT anyways I always figured to dose it morning afternoon and night....no sense in "minimizing suppression" if you are gonna PCT anyways.....JMO.....Esp if you are stacking it with something else that is suppressive, then for sure split the dosage to keep levels constant.....

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
I've been taking the AHv3 at 3 doses per day (1 cap per dose) stacked with PStanz at 100mg 3 doses per day. First go round I did the once per day dosing, but if you're gonna run a PCT anyways I always figured to dose it morning afternoon and night....no sense in "minimizing suppression" if you are gonna PCT anyways.....JMO.....Esp if you are stacking it with something else that is suppressive, then for sure split the dosage to keep levels constant.....
Hmm how did you like AH? I have a question you probably hear this a lot, but is the price really worth if for AH or Al? even with a coupon it kinda helps and kinda doesnt. So what are your thoughts.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Hmm how did you like AH? I have a question you probably hear this a lot, but is the price really worth if for AH or Al? even with a coupon it kinda helps and kinda doesnt. So what are your thoughts.
I think its the most legit form of supplementing in DHT, I usually use 3-4 caps a day instead of 6 actually. Its the strongest I've used short of injecting masteron :D.....It is kind of expensive, but when you have to dose the hell out of the other options you might choose in place of it....you end up buying multiple bottles to stack up vrs 1 bottle of AHv3....so you don't really save any money in the end. It whacks the shyt out of my BP though....gotta take like 9 hawthorn extract and a couple of BP pills and I'm still bordering on high/high normal lol....everybodys different as far as sides go though....

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
I think its the most legit form of supplementing in DHT, I usually use 3-4 caps a day instead of 6 actually. Its the strongest I've used short of injecting masteron :D.....It is kind of expensive, but when you have to dose the hell out of the other options you might choose in place of it....you end up buying multiple bottles to stack up vrs 1 bottle of AHv3....so you don't really save any money in the end. It whacks the shyt out of my BP though....gotta take like 9 hawthorn extract and a couple of BP pills and I'm still bordering on high/high normal lol....everybodys different as far as sides go though....
Thank you so much, just a few more question here and there! ;) so could I get by with let's say 1 bottle of Ahv3 + 1 bottle ALv3 at 3 caps per day for 6 week vs 6 caps for 4, the longer run seems better. Am just trying and planning a nice 4th cycle but dam there so many options to pick from. Would it be alright if I pm you some options for a 4th cycle? Could use some more adicve etc.

Thank you!

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Thank you so much, just a few more question here and there! ;) so could I get by with let's say 1 bottle of Ahv3 + 1 bottle ALv3 at 3 caps per day for 6 week vs 6 caps for 4, the longer run seems better. Am just trying and planning a nice 4th cycle but dam there so many options to pick from. Would it be alright if I pm you some options for a 4th cycle? Could use some more adicve etc.

Thank you!
you could easily get away with 2 bottles ALv3 and 1 bottle AHv3, 6 Lean per day and 3 hard per day. I would not skimp on the ALv3 dosage....the mg amount per cap is very low actually, seems you would need a max dose to get the full effect. On the other hand the AHv3 is dosed pretty heavy....I believe a double dose as compared to v2. I think those two together would work crazy good on a cutter, personally I wanted to use something that is low on the suppression side....so I won't be adding in the AHv3...plus I just used it twice recently lol....for you, as long as you don't mind spending the money for it, I bet it would work well in concert with the ALv3.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
you could easily get away with 2 bottles ALv3 and 1 bottle AHv3, 6 Lean per day and 3 hard per day. I would not skimp on the ALv3 dosage....the mg amount per cap is very low actually, seems you would need a max dose to get the full effect. On the other hand the AHv3 is dosed pretty heavy....I believe a double dose as compared to v2. I think those two together would work crazy good on a cutter, personally I wanted to use something that is low on the suppression side....so I won't be adding in the AHv3...plus I just used it twice recently lol....for you, as long as you don't mind spending the money for it, I bet it would work well in concert with the ALv3.
Lots of help full info, Thank you I truly appreciate it. I will be sending you a pm with a few options I have in mind, if you don't mind.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm about a week into the Androhard v3 solo run. I'm not going to make any judgements so early into my cycle but I do question whether or not I should add something into the mix.
Right now, I take 6 pills as recommended first thing in the morning. (By the way - for those who get headaches, I started to front-load my water intake and it definitely eliminated any sort of headaches or discomfort. Basically I drink about 24-32oz of water within the first 10-15 minutes of taking the dose).
My question is whether a dose so early in my day will "last" throughout the day - especially considering I workout primarily at night (around 8-9pm.) Is there something I can take in the afternoon that will partner with Androhard and give me a more even distribution of boost or is Androhard really engineered well enough to positively affect my night workouts?
1 week is not enough time, really it will be around 3 weeks until you start noticing significant changes,which is why we recommend 8 week cycles. Give it the full run, you will be happy AH is our most popular of the AndroSeries.