Androhard

allday54

Awards
I've been reading up on the andro series products and I kinda wanna try andro hard or lean. I'm 21 so I don't really wanna **** with my endocrine system that much. Are these 2 the most mild of the series??? And how intense are the sides???

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been reading up on the andro series products and I kinda wanna try andro hard or lean. I'm 21 so I don't really wanna **** with my endocrine system that much. Are these 2 the most mild of the series??? And how intense are the sides???
These will definitely be some of the "easiest going" products on the market right now. There will still be some suppression, although we have seen through bloodwork that suppression is quite minimal and easily recovered with our TRS. Sides from tester reports have been next to nothing, with some guys experiencing slight lethargy on Hard. Lean has only been through test trials at this point, and will be released to the market soon.

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
Why does it make some people feel lethargic?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why does it make some people feel lethargic?
Been a variety of reasons, too much alpha isomer (gaba) and other issues with the delivery system. For the most part the lethargy is no longer as much of an issue with the tweaks we have made.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been a variety of reasons, too much alpha isomer (gaba) and other issues with the delivery system. For the most part the lethargy is no longer as much of an issue with the tweaks we have made.
Agree, I would say that those who are still experiencing it are most likely sensitive to the a isomer.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
almost!, hoping ot give it a shot with my helladrol cycle.