DCP + stim?

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys. How important is it to run a stim alongside dcp? The reason I ask is because it is about time for me to take a break from stims...been using oxyelite and recreate....and I want to keep the fatloss going with a non stim product. But if the results would be that much better running dcp along with a stim, I could just wait a few weeks and begin then. What do you guys think? Hop right into dcp or wait 4-6 weeks and run it with a stim?

Thanks.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Perfectly fine to run it without a stim and it should still be very effective. I pretty much never use stim based fat burners and therefore use DCP alone with great results.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Perfectly fine to run it without a stim and it should still be very effective. I pretty much never use stim based fat burners and therefore use DCP alone with great results.
This you should be fine OP, DCP is really awesome on its own. The only real thing of note is that RK are more effective in the presence of norepinphrine however its far from the main ingredient and you should see results regardless of stims or not. I personally never cut without EC now myself but still remember the results of my first DCP run :D

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys, I'll hop right into it then. The only reason I was really concerned is since TTA is going to be gone soon so I wanted to make the most outta my run haha and I'm too broke to stock up for future runs lol

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
To stim or not to stim, that is the question. With DCP, both are great. You don't need stims, no problem incorporating it though. I love that DCP is stim free, makes it more stackable and also allows a pre-bed dose.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To stim or not to stim, that is the question. With DCP, both are great. You don't need stims, no problem incorporating it though. I love that DCP is stim free, makes it more stackable and also allows a pre-bed dose.
haha yeah, if I wasnt coming off a run of Erase I would run LX along with it too.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DCP plus a great stim like dexaprine would be amazing
tta to increase usage of fatty acids for energy
3,3 and 3,5 diodo thyronine to increase ucoupling
and 1,3 and theophylline for energy and focus

you are a WIN WIN

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DCP plus a great stim like dexaprine would be amazing
tta to increase usage of fatty acids for energy
3,3 and 3,5 diodo thyronine to increase ucoupling
and 1,3 and theophylline for energy and focus

you are a WIN WIN
Yeah if I didnt have to cycle off that sounds pretty good...but I've been running OEP and Recreate for some time now

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SNS still has some TTA in stock, but it's just about gone. You may want to scrounge up some money and pick some up. Most of us reps and others that like it have been getting a good amount for a rainy day. Good investment imo.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SNS still has some TTA in stock, but it's just about gone. You may want to scrounge up some money and pick some up. Most of us reps and others that like it have been getting a good amount for a rainy day. Good investment imo.
Ahh damn, I just picked up 15 bottles...I'm both shocked and happy with myself lol

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
whens the last bottle of TTA going to be made?
damn FDA

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
whens the last bottle of TTA going to be made?
damn FDA
No eta as of yet but can come as soon as next week, pretty much whenever they want to pull it

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ehh not to bad..got them for like 20 a bottle. At least I have a decent stockpile for the future now..so it was worth it haha
TTA is some great stuff. I love the combo of TTA + a quality forskolin product (look for USPLabs 95% powder coming to Nutra soon!). If you have the money it would be a great addition, but TTA is outstanding on its own (especially at the price SNS is selling it for!). :cool:

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
TTA is some great stuff. I love the combo of TTA + a quality forskolin product (look for USPLabs 95% powder coming to Nutra soon!). If you have the money it would be a great addition, but TTA is outstanding on its own (especially at the price SNS is selling it for!). :cool:
PPAR loves you :D

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Yes it does! DCP + XF + Forskolin blows my mind! :eek:
I have run such a stack, and the results are nothing short of stellar for body composition. I forgot if I asked you, but are you using the XF dosing protocol that neuron popularized? 4-6 caps XF preworkout with 4-6g GMS, 1 dose of DCP (2 tabs), and 1-2 of LCLT or ALCAR. Workout days only. Extends the life of XF bottle with likely greater​ results than you would have experienced if dosing it as instructed by the label.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have run such a stack, and the results are nothing short of stellar for body composition. I forgot if I asked you, but are you using the XF dosing protocol that neuron popularized? 4-6 caps XF preworkout with 4-6g GMS, 1 dose of DCP (2 tabs), and 1-2 of LCLT or ALCAR. Workout days only. Extends the life of XF bottle with likely greater​ results than you would have experienced if dosing it as instructed by the label.
Doing my first run based on that protocol. Currently using 6 XF + 2 g SNS Plcar + 2 Scoops Hemavol (and an additional GG scoop) pre-workout (2 hours after last meal). Results have been pretty insane so far. Didn't want to go overboard yet, but next time I will add my favorite recomp additions of DCP/TTA + Forskolin (been struggling to find a quality forskolin product that isn't part of some formula).

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Doing my first run based on that protocol. Currently using 6 XF + 2 g SNS Plcar + 2 Scoops Hemavol (and an additional GG scoop) pre-workout (2 hours after last meal). Results have been pretty insane so far. Didn't want to go overboard yet, but next time I will add my favorite recomp additions of DCP/TTA + Forskolin (been struggling to find a quality forskolin product that isn't part of some formula).
Awesome man. USPowders is coming out with a 95% product which caught my eye. I used SP's 20% forskolin and was sorely disappointed; oddly, Primaforce's actually produced results, despite both companies being owned by the same person.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome man. USPowders is coming out with a 95% product which caught my eye. I used SP's 20% forskolin and was sorely disappointed; oddly, Primaforce's actually produced results, despite both companies being owned by the same person.
Ya very interested in the USPLabs powder...never bought Primaforce's because I was never sure if it was Forslean or not :/

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Ya very interested in the USPLabs powder...never bought Primaforce's because I was never sure if it was Forslean or not :/
It's not. I generally stick to forslean too, but if there's a 3rd party lab-test (supplier COA won't cut it), then I'll be more than happy to purchase.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's not. I generally stick to forslean too, but if there's a 3rd party lab-test (supplier COA won't cut it), then I'll be more than happy to purchase.
Same I prefer to spend more for quality than trust some of these companies out here....

Thanks for all the info tho..reps on the way :)

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think DCP plus something like Alpha-T2 would make a great low(er) stim stack for fat loss.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
I think DCP plus something like Alpha-T2 would make a great low(er) stim stack for fat loss.
No doubt many have done it also mixed it up with LX, great non stim combo