Awards
PES Anabeta

And Foodabol or Meatdrol

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Erase Pro/Anabeta(Elite)/DAA.

Erase Pro is an Anti-Aromatase/Anti-Estrogen. When you cut out estrogen you tend to recomp and the muscle begins to dense and harden while you get a drier look. The Pro also has a site inhibitor to stop conversion at the site and has an ingredient to aid in boosting testosterone.

Anabeta is considered an insulin mimicker and helps you absorb more nutrients from the foods you intake. Also has shown to increase hunger and by doing so your body is automatically more anabolic Wth more food. Especially high Carbs.

DAA or D-aspartic-acid is an amino acid found in many places in the body esp the testes. Studies show that taking 3g daily for twelve consecutive days has increased testosterone levels by 33%. So you can imagine how well 8 weeks would work.

Plus a high clean carb and high lean protein diet. Worked wonders for me.

Remember to have a good clean diet, and take staple supplements like multivitamins,fish oils, etc. Along protein shakes to aid in daily intake. 1-1.5grams of protein per pound of body weight.

Check out and follow my log on the first Erase Pro/Anabeta Elite/DAA stack!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

Erase Pro is an Anti-Aromatase/Anti-Estrogen. When you cut out estrogen you tend to recomp and the muscle begins to dense and harden while you get a drier look. The Pro also has a site inhibitor to stop conversion at the site and has an ingredient to aid in boosting testosterone.

Anabeta is considered an insulin mimicker and helps you absorb more nutrients from the foods you intake. Also has shown to increase hunger and by doing so your body is automatically more anabolic Wth more food. Especially high Carbs.

DAA or D-aspartic-acid is an amino acid found in many places in the body esp the testes. Studies show that taking 3g daily for twelve consecutive days has increased testosterone levels by 33%. So you can imagine how well 8 weeks would work.

Remember to have a good clean diet, and take staple supplements like multivitamins,fish oils, etc. Along protein shakes to aid in daily intake. 1-1.5grams of protein per pound of body weight.

I don't think there is any evidence about anacyclus pyrethrum being an insulin mimetic.

Also, the rise in T induced by DAA is 42%.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards

Now that is a solid post!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
I like

Bonerbol

On a serious note, any nutrient partioner / natty test booster combo are heavy hitters.

But if your looking to gain muscle, it really comes down to having a logical training protocol, and a diet that fits your specific goals. Supplements are just that icing on the cake for the guys who know what they are doing. Which im sure you have heard a million times.

dmilly

Awards
decent reply,
yeh man meatdrol sounds pretty intense, do they sell it at kmart?

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
up gains? you need somethign to create strength increase....

Intimidate for test and strength.

Anabeta to help keep the gains a bit leaner

Peanut Butter added to EVERY MEAL!!!!

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
I don't think there is any evidence about anacyclus pyrethrum being an insulin mimetic.

Also, the rise in T induced by DAA is 42%.
Nutraplanet labels it as a insulin mimicker. And in twelve days the average from the study I was speaking of was a rise of testosterone by 33%. In twelve days. Now did you need to correct that and say 42%? Who cares bro it works geez.

Spend more time helping rather than bashing other people on the forum. Not doubting your knowledge, just saying its getting rediculous and no one appreciates it. Not to be a d*ck

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
up gains? you need somethign to create strength increase....

Intimidate for test and strength.

Anabeta to help keep the gains a bit leaner

Peanut Butter added to EVERY MEAL!!!!
I colored in red a tip for making monster gains :)

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Stack with Sleepsterone. Good to go.

But for real, big fan of Animal M-Stack. I take out the red pill. Its the only stim product that makes my head spin.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Nutraplanet labels it as a insulin mimicker. And in twelve days the average from the study I was speaking of was a rise of testosterone by 33%. In twelve days. Now did you need to correct that and say 42%? Who cares bro it works geez.

Spend more time helping rather than bashing other people on the forum. Not doubting your knowledge, just saying its getting rediculous and no one appreciates it. Not to be a d*ck
Nutraplanet labeling it as an insulin mimicker is not really a valid point...

''AnaBeta is NOT another testosterone booster; it is not a supplement that mimics insulin. It is a natural muscle enhancer that works.''

And the rise in testosterone induced by DAA in the studies that I have seen is 42%

I believe I read somewhere that in 12 days the hypothalamic tissues becomes fully saturated, which means any hormonal increase that happens would be at maximum capacity by then.

Why are you attacking him, he's just helping people out. You gave wrong information and he corrected you, how is that not helping?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stack with Sleepsterone. Good to go.

But for real, big fan of Animal M-Stack. I take out the red pill. Its the only stim product that makes my head spin.
I used to love animal mstak but can't justify the price when I needed 4 cans to run.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nutraplanet labeling it as an insulin mimicker is not really a valid point...

''AnaBeta is NOT another testosterone booster; it is not a supplement that mimics insulin. It is a natural muscle enhancer that works.''

And the rise in testosterone induced by DAA in the studies that I have seen is 42%

I believe I read somewhere that in 12 days the hypothalamic tissues becomes fully saturated, which means any hormonal increase that happens would be at maximum capacity by then.

Why are you attacking him, he's just helping people out. You gave wrong information and he corrected you, how is that not helping?
I'll accept that, my apologies. I just feel attacked when someone has to correct something based off of another study. I read 33% in twelve days on average, what's wrong with that?

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
I'll accept that, my apologies. I just feel attacked when someone has to correct something based off of another study. I read 33% in twelve days on average, what's wrong with that?
Effects of D-aspartate on LH and testosterone release in human serum

''Concerning the effect of D-Asp on the induction of testosterone release, after 12 days of D-Asp treatment, the levels of testosterone in the serum of the participants were significantly increased compared with basal levels. Out of 23 participants, 20 had increased testosterone. From a mean of 4.5 ± 0.6 ng/ml serum at zero time, it rose to 6.4 ± 0.8 ng/ml, a 42% increase''

http://www.rbej.com/content/7/1/120

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Effects of D-aspartate on LH and testosterone release in human serum

''Concerning the effect of D-Asp on the induction of testosterone release, after 12 days of D-Asp treatment, the levels of testosterone in the serum of the participants were significantly increased compared with basal levels. Out of 23 participants, 20 had increased testosterone. From a mean of 4.5 ± 0.6 ng/ml serum at zero time, it rose to 6.4 ± 0.8 ng/ml, a 42% increase''

http://www.rbej.com/content/7/1/120
I see that. But I stated a study I read myself previously. He could have posted a link and not tried to make me look dumb. He wasn't helping he was bashing. All in all we agree it works.

geronimo542

geronimo542

Awards
Eat Eat and Eat some more. Its wise to monitor your food intake that way you can actually keep track of how much you are taking in. Most people do not take in nearly as much as they say and are often are way short of their caloric goals. Figure out where you are at and where you wanna be and increase accordingly.

dmilly

Awards
yeh i eat a retarded amount, i should write it down so i can maintain it

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
yeh i eat a retarded amount, i should write it down so i can maintain it
Keeping a log it workout journal can be essential to keeping a goal in sight. Let's you know what you could be missing.

dmilly

Awards
yeh i agree , i tried before but i used to forget, cheers for the inbox bro it said i cant reply till iv made 7 posts

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
yeh i agree , i tried before but i used to forget, cheers for the inbox bro it said i cant reply till iv made 7 posts
No problem post it up!:p

But yeah its a hard routine. Family picked on me today for writing down everything I had for Easter dinner! Ha

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
I find packing 4 consistent meals of 2 cups rice. 6-10 ounces beef (depending on bw) and make sure to get those in daily is a great bulking strategy. 93/7 for the win. Puts you at about 3000 cals a day...everything else is gravy. I did this a while back on Testabolan v2 and my gains were impeccable. Basics ftw.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Eat Eat and Eat some more. Its wise to monitor your food intake that way you can actually keep track of how much you are taking in. Most people do not take in nearly as much as they say and are often are way short of their caloric goals. Figure out where you are at and where you wanna be and increase accordingly.
Story of my life. I always underestimate.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Thank you! For offering the data relating to HGH supplements. I must say last 3 years have definitely certainly not been sort I was facing the issues like lack of energy, sleeplessness, creases, and growing older sites. After checking out this info I have definitely been utilizing these supplements as well as presently I m emotion total of enthusiastic. At this cost ... oooh, I don't would like to picture. Anyway, thank you for writing in a great manner.
o rly

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

I have helped plenty of people on these boards, most of all via PM. I don't feel a need to broadcast this, but since you're calling me out, I read through PM after PM and pay attention to each question that is asked. We're talking anywhere from 20-50 a day.

Nothing about my comment was "bashing" you in any way. I didn't "make you look dumb." I said as plainly as can be: "and the rise in T was 42%." I don't see what the problem is.

RVAPump

RVAPump

Board Sponsor
Awards
I have helped plenty of people on these boards, most of all via PM. I don't feel a need to broadcast this, but since you're calling me out, I read through PM after PM and pay attention to each question that is asked. We're talking anywhere from 20-50 a day.

Nothing about my comment was "bashing" you in any way. I didn't "make you look dumb." I said as plainly as can be: "and the rise in T was 42%." I don't see what the problem is.
I can vouch for this ^^^

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

You're considering the product write up at nutra a study?

Cooper is a supplement god.. Don't take **** so personal bro