Creatine

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Is there any proposed creatine that does NOT hold any intra-muscular fluid?

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
I know creatine HCI's hold little to no water weight. Usually dosed at 750mg which is equal to 5000mg of creatine monohydrate. As far as strength and endurance increases.

Example would be Con-crete

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Okies :)

Creatine phosphate? MCC?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
No. Every single creatine will increase intramuscular water (this is a good thing).

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it important to take
Creatine on your off days?

zubda345

zubda345

Awards
  • Established
Creating stores the water in the muscles and that's good... it makes em look bigger! Creatine works to improve muscle mass growth and strength. Use it up! Creatine is also called Poor man's *******... because it's cheap and very effective!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
No. Every single creatine will increase intramuscular water (this is a good thing).
Not for running. WaS hoping CoP didn't as phosphate is part of krebs (if I think that's right)

Damn... Well, what holds the least for a runner?

I don't run as much but anything to help me
Get that extra few mins or extra Km I'll use

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Not for running. WaS hoping CoP didn't as phosphate is part of krebs (if I think that's right)

COP is not creatine. Two different compounds.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Creatinol o Phosphate is not creatine, but it should be great for endurance purposes if that is what you are looking for.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
COP is not creatine. Two different compounds.
So it's ideal for my purposes (as we always discuss in PMs) oh and btw...

HAPPY EASTER broheim

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
You too man, and yep, it will serve your endurance needs quite well :).
Throw it in BO?
What u reckon of this formula

2-Amino-3-(4-Hydroxyphenyl) Propanoic Acid (TyroPure(TM) Instantized L-Tyrosine), 3-Aminopropanoic Acid (Pharmaceutical-Grade Beta-Alanine), 1,3,7-Trimethyl-1H-Purine-2,6(3H,7H)-Dione (USP-Grade Caffeine Anhydrous), Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AAKG) (2:1 Maximum Absorption Ratio), Oleuropein Algycone (OA) (From Olive Leaf Extract), AstraGin(TM) (Panax Notoginseng / Astragalus Membranaceous) Per 2scoops 5024mg

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Throw it in BO?
What u reckon of this formula

2-Amino-3-(4-Hydroxyphenyl) Propanoic Acid (TyroPure(TM) Instantized L-Tyrosine), 3-Aminopropanoic Acid (Pharmaceutical-Grade Beta-Alanine), 1,3,7-Trimethyl-1H-Purine-2,6(3H,7H)-Dione (USP-Grade Caffeine Anhydrous), Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AAKG) (2:1 Maximum Absorption Ratio), Oleuropein Algycone (OA) (From Olive Leaf Extract), AstraGin(TM) (Panax Notoginseng / Astragalus Membranaceous) Per 2scoops 5024mg
Yep, add it to BO. At 5g for all of that, I'd pass.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Looks like a major hit of tyrosine

I like 2g added to focus XT when I want stim hit. The l tyrosine opens up the stim fllood gates :)

Focus XT plus 5-6gm l-Citrulline and say 2g CoP and 2g l-tyrosine...OH MY

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Looks like a major hit of tyrosine

I like 2g added to focus XT when I want stim hit. The l tyrosine opens up the stim fllood gates :)

Focus XT plus 5-6gm l-Citrulline and say 2g CoP and 2g l-tyrosine...OH MY
Straight L-Citrulline? That's a very high dose....but yes, that combo is nuts.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
If I can source straight Citrulline but most probably cit mal In bulk from PF or SNS

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
If I can source straight Citrulline but most probably cit mal In bulk from PF or SNS
SNS is cheaper at this moment in time (tubs run at 325g). I have both in my possession presently, and I notice less of a malic acid "bite" with the SNS brand.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
It's not at Nutra and SNS is a motza to Australia
Off their site :(

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
How about Creatine Nitrate (C-Bol) etc?
Creatine nitrate should be used strictly as an ergogenic aid pre-workout and not to reach your daily creatine supplementation goals.