AI sports nutrition samples recieved.First impressions.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have tried recover pro,3z,and hgh pro.These are my thoughts.

Recover pro lemon lime I didn't like the fact you could taste the BCAA's.Mixability was soso.I will stick to xtend.

3z was okay.Left me groggy.

HGH PRO!Let me say this guy's.You have out done yourself on this one.GREAT BLEND and helped me sleep soundly.I have just added to your wallets and bought me some !

More first impressions to come of maniac,recover pro raspberry ,preform(booty call probably because it is deff a libido product),and motivate.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet stuff. Looking forward to receiving my samples sometime!

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
Thanks for the review... I like the raspberry a bit better (Recover Pro)... also noticed that I have to shake it up a bit before I actually want to use it, so I have extra time to reshake it up to ensure it all dissolves.

3z and HGH Pro have been getting good reviews as well... Maniac is a good pre workout, without jitters.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tried preform.Called a lady friend of mine,Turned on machine head by bush and commenced to coitus.It's a libido product.I guess it worked.Thumbs up.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review... I like the raspberry a bit better (Recover Pro)... also noticed that I have to shake it up a bit before I actually want to use it, so I have extra time to reshake it up to ensure it all dissolves.

3z and HGH Pro have been getting good reviews as well... Maniac is a good pre workout, without jitters.
Maniac was a very good PWO sample...most focus I've had...