What is a good weight loss supp for women?

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
My girl takes Dexaprine she use to take half a pill but now since she has tested her system out with it she splits the pill in half for morning and the other half later in the afternoon

geezerlondon

geezerlondon

Awards
Ah thanks for that. I just checked it out. Good write ups on the web.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can anybody help?
WEIGHT loss is easy - all you have to do is primarily manipulate water and carbohydrate intake. In saying that, scale weight is IRrelevant and one should focus on FAT loss, since BODY COMPOSITION is what is important.

As far as a "good" fat loss product - there are MANY out there and you have to find what works for YOU. I don't usually recommend any unless the female is already lean and just wants to get that little bit leaner, since using only the basics are enough for successful fat loss.

Bear in mind that NUTRITION (NOT starving yourself or being silly with calorie and/or carbohydrate restriction) is the primary factor that determines the success (or lack of it) re fat loss for the majority. Then training. There is no "one size fits all" approach - for example, some people diet ridiculously, whilst others like me don't diet but train very hard and intense. Experiment to find out what your body responds best to is the best way to do it - you can start off with a "base" nutrition plan and training programme, but if you do, I recommend adjusting it weekly based on your results from that week, so that you get and continue making progress.

If you're determined to use (or have another) use a supplement for this and want a female's perspective and experience with different products, then check out some of my product reviews (you can find any "fat burners" in there) - as noted at the bottom of the page, "If you read my reviews, keep in mind that this is MY experience with that product. EVERYone is different and therefore NO one is going to have the exact same experience with or effects from any given product - just because I experienced something does NOT mean that you will (and likely, because of my my body being the anomaly that it is, it usually responds OPPOSITE than expected, so it is an extreme example of individual differences). You may or may not experience any, some, or all of the "listed" claims and effects of any given product - be aware that if you do not, it does NOT mean that the product is not working. You cannot use my experience with any given product as "this is what I am going to see if I use it", and as with everything, I recommend that you do your OWN personal research and learn as much as you can about ANY product that you are considering using - know all the ins and outs of it, its mechanism of action, look at others' feedback and read through any logs on it, and use all that information to make your own informed decision on whether or not that product is one that would be beneficial to you re YOUR goals and needs!"

~Rosie~

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My girl takes Dexaprine she use to take half a pill but now since she has tested her system out with it she splits the pill in half for morning and the other half later in the afternoon
Has she ever tried a full pill? I felt like when I broke them in half the stim levels hit me all at once. It feels like it is time released. So when it is taken as one pill it hits in waves.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are these pills tablets or capsules?. Wondering because if you split a capsule that would be a mess, I think.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Are these pills tablets or capsules?. Wondering because if you split a capsule that would be a mess, I think.
Tablets sir

Has she ever tried a full pill? I felt like when I broke them in half the stim levels hit me all at once. It feels like it is time released. So when it is taken as one pill it hits in waves.
Yeah I think she took it once at full dose and she was off the walls so it was a safe bet to just cut it in half and just split the doses

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Increase water and cut carbs after dinner. Water = cheapest supplement ever. Have her drink a glass of it any time she's feeling hungry between meals.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Hmm. She had a ec pill but it was too buzzy. She sees me getting cut on osta and erase and was wondering if there were female alternatives.
copy that, hopefully someone a bit more knowledgeable on erase can chime in

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alpha-T2 would be a good choice. Plus Genomyx has a number of nonstim fat burners.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Alpha-T2 would be a good choice. Plus Genomyx has a number of nonstim fat burners.

DCP and Heat Stack are hot right now......literally hot!!! :D

geezerlondon

geezerlondon

Awards
Thanks for the great replies. I have shown her the thread. She looks great already in my eyes. She wants to stay away from anything with st johns wort. Something about contraception pills etc.

Agree regarding of water.

Btw I love this forum. Very educating

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the great replies. I have shown her the thread. She looks great already in my eyes. She wants to stay away from anything with st johns wort. Something about contraception pills etc.

We all came here to learn at one point man.

To be fair though most products that work for men should work just fine for women too. Listen to Rosie though, its all about finding what works for you. Diet and nutrition come first though always, don't forget sleep either as all 3 are very important towards your general health and body composition.

geezerlondon

geezerlondon

Awards

To be fair though most products that work for men should work just fine for women too. Listen to Rosie though, its all about finding what works for you. Diet and nutrition come first though always, don't forget sleep either as all 3 are very important towards your general health and body composition.
Word

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

If she wants to stay away from anything that is going to affect birth control, then anything containing 7-OH, 7-OXO, or 3,7-keto she should stay away from, since they can interfere with the effectiveness of it. Usually if a product is "not recommended" for women for such purposes, etc., it will have the fact that it's "not recommended for women" under the "warning" on the product label.

~Rosie~

geezerlondon

geezerlondon

Awards
Thanks Rosie. That is good advice. Also thanks for the response before. :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

you don't say...