Jacked3d vs Cellucor c4

Rak on tur

Rak on tur

Awards
From my testing c4 doesn't do shut for me so im thinking of giving jack a try if anybody can give me any feed back on jack cuz Jill wasnt working haha

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
I liked c4 more for the fullness my muscles would have when working out.
Jack3d is ok in my opinion but its more of an energy drink though and the energy is hit or miss with a lot of people.
I would personally look into something else.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ended up ordering Flashover, C4, Maximize Intense and Craze, these 4 seem to be the top pre-workouts on the market right now and Jack3d, but Flashover seems to be almost the same. I'd give Maximize Intense and Craze a try.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like Flashover much better than Jack3d. Craze I don't like, and never tried Maximize Intense. There is a review on Nutraplanet saying maximize intense is extremely jittery. So I don't know about that. Based on the ingredients it doesn't look too bad but of course you don't know how much of anything is in there because of the prop blend. That is another reason I like Omega Sports, no prop blend bs. I know exactly what I'm taking and how much I'm taking.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like Flashover much better than Jack3d. Craze I don't like, and never tried Maximize Intense. There is a review on Nutraplanet saying maximize intense is extremely jittery. So I don't know about that. Based on the ingredients it doesn't look too bad but of course you don't know how much of anything is in there because of the prop blend. That is another reason I like Omega Sports, no prop blend bs. I know exactly what I'm taking and how much I'm taking.
Yeah that is a great bonus about Flashover, big bonus knowing exactly what your getting in a product.

G

gwulbrecht72

Awards
Jack3d is pretty effective, especially if you're looking for some extra energy in your workout. Some people don't respond well to 1,3 so I'd just start with a lower dose if you try it, and drink a lot of water

R

robman8

Awards
C4 didnt work at all for me so i would have to say Jack3d

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
tried both of them, and both were ok, but didn't think anything was too special about either of them. maximize intense is definitely a good product with good dosings on all the ingredients. if you like the 1,3 be sure to grab a bottle since they'll be gone soon. other options that I've tried that are solid would be white flood and superpump max, but still like the stimulant kick from intense. but if stims aren't a big thing for you, that one of those other 2 are good choices

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i love whiteflood but picked up the new finaflex ignite2 and that stuff is no joke...the nitrates in c4 give a decent pump...

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
With great power comes great responsibility...

This is so true for stimulants, use them, but don't abuse them!

My favorite so far is Maximize Intense, muscle fullness is noticeable, pumps are intense, and energy/mood is perfect!

B

Balrog

Awards
c4 was about 2 times stronger than jack3d to me

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not a huge fan of C4 it's overrated. If you like stim products I like Cryoshock. Non stim can't beat Ultima with BodyForge coming in behind it with Hemavol also.

Rak on tur

Rak on tur

Awards
**** all hella helpful tips but include the main products I'm talking about all carry NCAA banned substances :( wish I could stay at jc and play where we don't get tested lol

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look into supersize. It gives good energy with a nice pump.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Look into supersize. It gives good energy with a nice pump.
Ive tried supersize, not much of a energy product, but does have a solid formula.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive tried supersize, not much of a energy product, but does have a solid formula.
If energy wise than go for maximize it'll have u on crack also craze

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jack3d is ok in my opinion but its more of an energy drink though and the energy is hit or miss with a lot of people.
I would personally look into something else.
All stim-based pre-workout products end up "hit or miss", in terms of their stimulant effects, if they are not properly cycled, or if other supplemental or dietary sources of stimulants are not carefully monitored.

ONSWOL

ONSWOL

Awards
I would say try RAZOR 8. That by far has been the best pre wrkout for me. Good energy, pumps and ables you to get thru your wrkouts.. Does get u a little jittery.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Supplements 1
T-Bone Supplements 92
D Supplements 17
I Supplements 18
islandmagic Supplement Logs 71