Triazole / Activate Xtreme Review

FCS3817

Awards
Long time lurker on the Forums,
Figured I could contribute some sort of information!
I'm on my last week (of 4) of AX/Triazole-unfortunately I haven't been disciplined in my diet but did manage to get around 1G/Wt in Protein every day.

Dosing:
Triazole 2AM/1PM (10 hrs apart, empty stomach)
Activate Xtreme 2AM/2PM (with Triazole)
PWO: C4 + bulk Beta-alanine/Creatine Mono on off days

I started the stack at a softer 161 and am up to around 170 and a bit more lean. Some of that is water weight since I had taken about 2 months off of Creatine/Beta-Alanine which I restarted when I started the cycle. So here are some of my stats (most in sets of 3):
Start of stack:
Bench: 205x4
Squat: 315x4
Military Press: 135x10 (I avoid going heavy due to an old rotator cuff injury)
Curls: 30x10/arm
French Press: 70x10
Single Arm DB Row: 70x10

Now:
Bench: 225x6
Squat: 335x6
Military Press: 155x10
Curls: 35x10/arm
French Press: 80x10
Single Arm DB Row: 85x10

I know its not too specific, and I just needed to bust my general boredom with lifting/plateaus. Other aspects I have noted: my libido is up, feelings of aggression are minimum, nothing too crazy there, but I have noticed an increase in endurance and intensity of all of my workouts (IE more sets, higher weights, better pumps, shorter rest periods) and only a slight increase in recovery. I have about 5 days left on the stack and it feels like it is only kicking into gear now...but I don't have enough for 8 weeks and intend to take about 6 weeks off (boosters that is) before I start my next stack of DAA/Endosurge/Erase for 8 weeks, in the next few weeks I'm planning on continuing to improve my diet, run more (I need the endurance for my job..) and continue to lift and build on what I have now so I can get the most out of it!

Any questions/comments? I hear a lot of good about the DAA/Endosurge/Erase stack, but am only slightly worried about the joint dryness that might come from it.