Cellucor Super HD

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Anyone else liking this stuff a lot? I bought a bottle at the Arnold Classic the week it was officially released, they were selling it at a good discount.

I have always been a really big fan of USP Labs products since OEP helped me lose a lot of weight. However, I'm starting to think the Cellucor Super HD might ***** the OEP!

I recently shot a career best score, I'm a golfer, and I'm wondering how much it had to do with the HD. Before you say, what?! Lemme explain, c
Cellucor promotes that Super HD is supposed to enhance focus. From my experience (couple weeks) it increases focus significantly.

Body composition continues to change nicely. The only thing that it doesn't provide that I liked about OEP is the appetite suppressant. It does suppress, just not as well.

Anyone else have any thoughts on it? Thought I would share my experience thus far!

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Love how "*****" was starred out?! Haha

Anyways...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah what word was starred out?

I've been looking @ HD myself. How much was it with a discount at the show?

U think it trumphs OEP?

I like the appetite suppressants of burners just don't need all the stims....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
other than lg's rezolution...ive always like roxylean for appetite control

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
I can't remember now... It was a word to describe being better.

I liked the HD a lot. I managed some good results with it. I picked it up for like 30$ for the large bottle at the Arnold. Basically stole it. I purchased like 200 single serving packets of C4 from the booth also, which is probably why they discounted it for me so much.

I liked it, but looking back idk if I would consider it better than the OEP or not. I can't make up my mind. That's a huge testament to the HD because I adore OEP.

It's worth picking up and trying for yourself, I would say. Since I only ran the one large bottle and it has been quite a while since I used it I can't remember anything too specific to tell you. Sorry to disappoint, haha

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I can't remember now... It was a word to describe being better.

I liked the HD a lot. I managed some good results with it. I picked it up for like 30$ for the large bottle at the Arnold. Basically stole it. I purchased like 200 single serving packets of C4 from the booth also, which is probably why they discounted it for me so much.

I liked it, but looking back idk if I would consider it better than the OEP or not. I can't make up my mind. That's a huge testament to the HD because I adore OEP.

It's worth picking up and trying for yourself, I would say. Since I only ran the one large bottle and it has been quite a while since I used it I can't remember anything too specific to tell you. Sorry to disappoint, haha
$200 C4 samples?

What was wrong with buying a tub or 2, or 3 lol.

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
other than lg's rezolution...ive always like roxylean for appetite control
I have a bottle of this to try out. Didn't care for the samples I tried. But I don't think it's fair to judge until I use it more.

I've had a ton of experience with fat burners. I spend most of my time cutting, lol.

HD and OEP are the top 2 on the list so far. In using AlphaT2 right now but haven't used it long enough to give a fair judgement. I can say that I'm REALLY liking what the mirror is saying with the AlphaT2 so far...

I'll know for sure in 3 weeks where AT2 stacks up.

How do you like the PURUS fat burners?

rooster1

Awards
I had some free samples of this sent to me and liked it as well. I'm also a big fan of OEP but I plan to order some more HD next order.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I have a bottle of this to try out. Didn't care for the samples I tried. But I don't think it's fair to judge until I use it more.

I've had a ton of experience with fat burners. I spend most of my time cutting, lol.

HD and OEP are the top 2 on the list so far. In using AlphaT2 right now but haven't used it long enough to give a fair judgement. I can say that I'm REALLY liking what the mirror is saying with the AlphaT2 so far...

I'll know for sure in 3 weeks where AT2 stacks up.

How do you like the PURUS fat burners?
I'm biased to most Purus products. Haven't tried the Fat Smack XR yet, probably will in June though. I've never been a huge fan of too many burners due to stims... & I've always been into putting on size before being "lean" don't do much cardio either, but that will change soon. :)

I'm always looking to try new and different things to see what works & just to keep things fresh.

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
I'm biased to most Purus products.

I'm always looking to try new and different things
I'd say to use the HD and give it a shot. It topped OEP on bodybuilding.com rankings....OEP held that title for a long, long time. Just the fact that it compares would be enough for me to want to use it, personally.

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
I wish I would have got replies to this thread while I was using the product! Nobody cared then! Haha

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'd say to use the HD and give it a shot. It topped OEP on bodybuilding.com rankings....OEP held that title for a long, long time. Just the fact that it compares would be enough for me to want to use it, personally.
We will see.
Thx for your feedback.
Maybe in the future we could see you log FS XR.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The profile is pretty bad, but I guess stims and diuretics can make one feel and look good.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I've used OEP and actually got a buddy on it. It is good @ what it does but for me.... It worked a little bit too well :lol: was looking small, weak and like death and I wasn't eating a lot.

On OEP were u using 2 or 3 pills a day? How many bottles did u go through?

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
We will see.
Thx for your feedback.
Maybe in the future we could see you log FS XR.
I'd love to do that! Would be a pleasure

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
The profile is pretty bad, but I guess stims and diuretics can make one feel and look good.
I kinda thought the same thing when I looked at the label. But I used it since I got it at such a good price. I bought it thinking I could sell it easily and get my money back at the price I paid.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I kinda thought the same thing when I looked at the label. But I used it since I got it at such a good price. I bought it thinking I could sell it easily and get my money back at the price I paid.
Haha don't we all. I went through a sample pack of 10 and noticed nothing positive relative to the cheaper and infinitely more effective EC stack

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
I've used OEP and actually got a buddy on it. It is good @ what it does but for me.... It worked a little bit too well :lol: was looking small, weak and like death and I wasn't eating a lot.

On OEP were u using 2 or 3 pills a day? How many bottles did u go through?
I've used as many as 3 bottles straight before. And I always use 3x per day. I wouldn't ever use three bottles straight again, but at the time it was still working well and I am stim tolerant, didn't bother me then.

The first time I used it I lost muscle mass because I didn't eat like I should have, the appetite suppression was so strong that it made me forget about eating. And this was at a time that I thought eating as little as possible was a good way to cut, way back in the day. Definitely was weak and losing strength, sounds like we've both been there! (Not trying to say you had a bad diet like I did when I experienced this...just the other effects)

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
$200 C4 samples?

What was wrong with buying a tub or 2, or 3 lol.
200 servings! They sold out of tubs in a few hours of the first day, I think they forgot to bring enough. They started selling their samples as single servings in gallon freezer bags.

I need to learn to use the multiple quote function in the thread so I don't have multiple replies back to back! Not sure if I can do it on the mobile app or not. Someone chime in if I can, I'm being a forum noob at the moment