is nutrapro ever going to be in stock???
- 04-06-2012, 04:00 AM
- 04-06-2012, 08:20 AM
Tried it, taste was godawful, price is good. Not worth it IMO
You tight on cash? If so 10lbs of Dymatize can be had for $75. If not, XF UP 2.0 can be found 12lbs for $150."I believe that when the body is strong, the mind thinks strong thoughts." - Henry Rollins
Team En Vitro
04-06-2012, 10:18 AM
Which flavor did you have? I only boughtonce but the taste was awesome, I think the flavor was frosty milkshake. And I never had a protein powder that mixed so well.
I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." -Muhammad Ali
04-06-2012, 10:20 AM
IForceis in stock and has the best flavors around...
Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager
04-08-2012, 01:55 AM
04-08-2012, 02:15 AM
All my life I've never stopped to worry 'bout a thing,
Open up and shout it out, an' never try to sing,
Wondering if I've done it wrong,
Will this depression last for long, wont you tell me,
Where have all the good times gone.
Similar Forum Threads
- By NutraPlanet CS in forum NutraplanetReplies: 20Last Post: 03-31-2014, 10:33 AM
- By stankydanky in forum NutraplanetReplies: 4Last Post: 03-13-2011, 04:13 PM
- By atjnutrition2 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 19Last Post: 04-30-2010, 06:49 AM
- By JN230 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 35Last Post: 04-27-2010, 12:50 PM
- By mauibuilt in forum NutraplanetReplies: 20Last Post: 04-20-2010, 10:51 AM