clen and liver values

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Another thing people should be aware of is the inherent liver toxicity associated with clenbuterol use. When stacking with oral 17-alpha-alkylated steroids, accutane, anti-biotics or other hepatoxic elements, one should have his liver values checked by a licensed physician at regular points in time to avoid all problems. If you not a yellow discoloration of the skin cease use immediately and contact your doctor. -Big Cats Clenbuterol Profile

I just pulled up this Big Cat profile for my wife so she could decide if she wanted to try clen and saw this. I'm stacking this with Methyldien right now. I had no idea that clen was taxing on the liver. Anybody have any problems with this before? I know alot of people stack it with M1T, if clen messes with your liver values, that could be bad news.

Pirate!

Pirate!

Awards
  • Established
I got my liver values checked two weeks into a clen cycle. I was up to about 170 mcg/day--even took it an hour before the test, and my levels were fine. I was not on a ph cycle, though.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Another thing people should be aware of is the inherent liver toxicity associated with clenbuterol use. When stacking with oral 17-alpha-alkylated steroids, accutane, anti-biotics or other hepatoxic elements, one should have his liver values checked by a licensed physician at regular points in time to avoid all problems. If you not a yellow discoloration of the skin cease use immediately and contact your doctor. -Big Cats Clenbuterol Profile

I just pulled up this Big Cat profile for my wife so she could decide if she wanted to try clen and saw this. I'm stacking this with Methyldien right now. I had no idea that clen was taxing on the liver. Anybody have any problems with this before? I know alot of people stack it with M1T, if clen messes with your liver values, that could be bad news.
I think it can raise just like Asprin or Tylenol can, but don't quote me on this.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Do you think it would be dangerous to stack it with a methyl?