clen and liver values

1. clen and liver values

Another thing people should be aware of is the inherent liver toxicity associated with clenbuterol use. When stacking with oral 17-alpha-alkylated steroids, accutane, anti-biotics or other hepatoxic elements, one should have his liver values checked by a licensed physician at regular points in time to avoid all problems. If you not a yellow discoloration of the skin cease use immediately and contact your doctor. -Big Cats Clenbuterol Profile

I just pulled up this Big Cat profile for my wife so she could decide if she wanted to try clen and saw this. I'm stacking this with Methyldien right now. I had no idea that clen was taxing on the liver. Anybody have any problems with this before? I know alot of people stack it with M1T, if clen messes with your liver values, that could be bad news.

2. I got my liver values checked two weeks into a clen cycle. I was up to about 170 mcg/day--even took it an hour before the test, and my levels were fine. I was not on a ph cycle, though.

3. Quote Originally Posted by RobInKuwait
    Another thing people should be aware of is the inherent liver toxicity associated with clenbuterol use. When stacking with oral 17-alpha-alkylated steroids, accutane, anti-biotics or other hepatoxic elements, one should have his liver values checked by a licensed physician at regular points in time to avoid all problems. If you not a yellow discoloration of the skin cease use immediately and contact your doctor. -Big Cats Clenbuterol Profile

I just pulled up this Big Cat profile for my wife so she could decide if she wanted to try clen and saw this. I'm stacking this with Methyldien right now. I had no idea that clen was taxing on the liver. Anybody have any problems with this before? I know alot of people stack it with M1T, if clen messes with your liver values, that could be bad news.
    I think it can raise just like Asprin or Tylenol can, but don't quote me on this.
    •   

4. Do you think it would be dangerous to stack it with a methyl?

Similar Forum Threads

1. IGF-1 and Liver values
    By pressmaster in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-20-2010, 01:37 AM
  2. H-drol and T3 lipids and liver values
    By gelatine in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-07-2009, 02:53 PM
  3. Pro Anabol and Liver Values
    By Genocide in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12