clen and liver values

1. Gold Member
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.
    Answers

clen and liver values

Another thing people should be aware of is the inherent liver toxicity associated with clenbuterol use. When stacking with oral 17-alpha-alkylated steroids, accutane, anti-biotics or other hepatoxic elements, one should have his liver values checked by a licensed physician at regular points in time to avoid all problems. If you not a yellow discoloration of the skin cease use immediately and contact your doctor. -Big Cats Clenbuterol Profile

I just pulled up this Big Cat profile for my wife so she could decide if she wanted to try clen and saw this. I'm stacking this with Methyldien right now. I had no idea that clen was taxing on the liver. Anybody have any problems with this before? I know alot of people stack it with M1T, if clen messes with your liver values, that could be bad news.

2. Registered User
    Answers

I got my liver values checked two weeks into a clen cycle. I was up to about 170 mcg/day--even took it an hour before the test, and my levels were fine. I was not on a ph cycle, though.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RobInKuwait
    Another thing people should be aware of is the inherent liver toxicity associated with clenbuterol use. When stacking with oral 17-alpha-alkylated steroids, accutane, anti-biotics or other hepatoxic elements, one should have his liver values checked by a licensed physician at regular points in time to avoid all problems. If you not a yellow discoloration of the skin cease use immediately and contact your doctor. -Big Cats Clenbuterol Profile

I just pulled up this Big Cat profile for my wife so she could decide if she wanted to try clen and saw this. I'm stacking this with Methyldien right now. I had no idea that clen was taxing on the liver. Anybody have any problems with this before? I know alot of people stack it with M1T, if clen messes with your liver values, that could be bad news.
    I think it can raise just like Asprin or Tylenol can, but don't quote me on this.
    •   

4. Gold Member
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.
    Answers

Do you think it would be dangerous to stack it with a methyl?

Similar Forum Threads

1. IGF-1 and Liver values
    By pressmaster in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-20-2010, 12:37 AM
  2. H-drol and T3 lipids and liver values
    By gelatine in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-07-2009, 01:53 PM
  3. Pro Anabol and Liver Values
    By Genocide in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12