Supplements for Joint-pain?
- 12-13-2012, 06:30 AM
- 12-13-2012, 10:48 AM
12-13-2012, 11:00 AM
Re: Supplements for Joint-pain?
Never heard of it what's in it?
The Physique BiochemistBiochemistry MajorYour Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position
12-13-2012, 02:10 PM
12-13-2012, 02:48 PM
Might sound dumb, but this is the only joint support stuff I have found that works for me. However my injury is somewhat different than yours I had MRSA in my knee that destroyed everything Including cartlidge and the growth plates.
Give it a try its cheap at Walgreens
"Finest Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM Double Strength Caplets"
12-13-2012, 03:14 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By radiodude in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-12-2010, 03:31 PM
- By joker123 in forum Training ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 02-04-2010, 02:28 PM
- By DerickVonD in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 04-23-2009, 11:27 PM
- By jsc in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 07-22-2007, 06:48 PM
- By bronx220 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-14-2004, 06:06 PM