Summer sups/diet...

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.96%

Im tryin to get this lined up before summer, any comments an suggestions are highly appriciated!

PH
    Reign by Dark Cyde; 2 pills per day, 1 at breakfast, 1 at dinner
    4-chioro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-dien 3-17b-diol 25mg 2a,17a dimethyl - etiocholan-3-one, 17b-ol 15mg

PCT
    A-HD test booster- 1 pill in morning
    Or
    Erase pro
    (Not sure on which one? Comments?)

PREWORKOUT
    1M.R.

DIET
    im takin in 277 grams of protien, 292g carbs, and 97g fat per day..... pretty much chicken breast, fruit, pasta, and shakes.

Ive taken Reign before (last summer) and it was great! Gained 10 pounds after the water weight fell off, but is it bad to take the same supplement again? Will it be less effective even after a year?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Wrong section first of all and 2 meth stacks toghter your going to need a new liver. No serm or anything *faceplam*
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.96%

Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc
    Wrong section first of all and 2 meth stacks toghter your going to need a new liver. No serm or anything *faceplam*
    Forgot to include it, but what would you suggest for a liver sup?
    •   

4. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.9%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Texplex11 View Post
    Im tryin to get this lined up before summer, any comments an suggestions are highly appriciated!

PH
    Reign by Dark Cyde; 2 pills per day, 1 at breakfast, 1 at dinner
    4-chioro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-dien 3-17b-diol 25mg 2a,17a dimethyl - etiocholan-3-one, 17b-ol 15mg

PCT
    A-HD test booster- 1 pill in morning
    Or
    Erase pro
    (Not sure on which one? Comments?)

PREWORKOUT
    1M.R.

DIET
    im takin in 277 grams of protien, 292g carbs, and 97g fat per day..... pretty much chicken breast, fruit, pasta, and shakes.

Ive taken Reign before (last summer) and it was great! Gained 10 pounds after the water weight fell off, but is it bad to take the same supplement again? Will it be less effective even after a year?
    Def. go with the Erase Pro. Not only does it lower your estrogen through suicide, it inhibits estrogen production and conversion at the site, and has an ingredient to help booster testosterone! Erase Pro like the OG Erase also helps recomp, so while you're trying to build large muscle for beach season you can stay lean and dry.
    I seriously love the stuff. I cut my cardio down when I was bulking with Erase Pro/Anabeta/DAA and did abs once a week and I stayed tight and lean in the core section while putting on dense mass all over. My arms looked big and shredded. Who doesn't want that? ha
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.38%

Forgot to include it, but what would you suggest for a liver sup?
    First of all I would not run Dark Cyde, Second If you forgot to include something the first time, that makes me wonder what else you forgot.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.96%

First of all I would not run Dark Cyde, Second If you forgot to include something the first time, that makes me wonder what else you forgot.
    Why wouldnt u run the dark cyde? It was a great product an with the liver support wats the problem?
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.96%

Quote Originally Posted by rome32

Def. go with the Erase Pro. Not only does it lower your estrogen through suicide, it inhibits estrogen production and conversion at the site, and has an ingredient to help booster testosterone! Erase Pro like the OG Erase also helps recomp, so while you're trying to build large muscle for beach season you can stay lean and dry.
    I seriously love the stuff. I cut my cardio down when I was bulking with Erase Pro/Anabeta/DAA and did abs once a week and I stayed tight and lean in the core section while putting on dense mass all over. My arms looked big and shredded. Who doesn't want that? ha
    Did u take it during the entire cycle? Er just the last two weeks? And pct?
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.02%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Why wouldnt u run the dark cyde? It was a great product an with the liver support wats the problem?
    Combining methyls is a bad idea, especially in your case since it's obvious that you do not know how to plan a cycle. SD alone is pretty damn toxic and throwing another methyl on top of that could create some unwanted synergy.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  9. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.9%

Did u take it during the entire cycle? Er just the last two weeks? And pct?
    EP is considered a strong PCT. Personally with all the feed back your getting from others I would just run the Erase Pro/Anabeta/DAA stack. It gets the job done and is super simple to take.

Personally I don't like getting mixed up in all the methyl products, too sketchy for my taste. Between cutting and bulking the only thing I do is switch my diet and replace Anabeta with Alpha-t2(low stim fat burner). All that Clomid talk just seems to have too many side effects and restrictions to be worth it. We only have one body and transplants are expensive ha
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.38%

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Combining methyls is a bad idea, especially in your case since it's obvious that you do not know how to plan a cycle. SD alone is pretty damn toxic and throwing another methyl on top of that could create some unwanted synergy.
    I tried warning him already, it's seem to be useless these days lol.
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.35%

Quote Originally Posted by rome32 View Post
    EP is considered a strong PCT. Personally with all the feed back your getting from others I would just run the Erase Pro/Anabeta/DAA stack. It gets the job done and is super simple to take.

Personally I don't like getting mixed up in all the methyl products, too sketchy for my taste. Between cutting and bulking the only thing I do is switch my diet and replace Anabeta with Alpha-t2(low stim fat burner). All that Clomid talk just seems to have too many side effects and restrictions to be worth it. We only have one body and transplants are expensive ha
    Wrong, Erase Pro is considered a strong OTC PCT but not a strong PCT in general. Are you seriously comfortable with telling someone who will run a hdrol + sdrol cycle that an aromatase inhibitor + DAA is enough for PCT??? Holy shet.

OP, if you run this cycle, which I wouldn't recommend, get a SERM. And if your going to run a cycle like this you should already know that. Erase Pro is a very good product and I love it but its just no going to cut it for a cycle like this. Its an AI not a SERM.
    I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." -Muhammad Ali
  12. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.9%

Quote Originally Posted by Jonbero

Wrong, Erase Pro is considered a strong OTC PCT but not a strong PCT in general. Are you seriously comfortable with telling someone who will run a hdrol + sdrol cycle that an aromatase inhibitor + DAA is enough for PCT??? Holy shet.

OP, if you run this cycle, which I wouldn't recommend, get a SERM. And if your going to run a cycle like this you should already know that. Erase Pro is a very good product and I love it but its just no going to cut it for a cycle like this. Its an AI not a SERM.
    If you reread you see I direct him in another direction. Away from the use of the.other products because of the lack of knowledge. Please don't read one sentence and think you understand the entire post. And EP is a PCT and in some cases many people use it as a bridge between cycles. A SERM like Clomid is not for beginners to use because the chances of gyno are a lot higher if not appropriately managed.
    STAY TUNED FOR A NEW ALLMAX LOG OPP!!!
  13. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.9%

I tried warning him already, it's seem to be useless these days lol.
    That's why we have to direct them to a safer alternative, not just tear them apart. They will do what they will and we can't control that only try to give them a clear direction. You know what I mean? Is rather try to help someone and downgrade what their taking than bash them and they do it anyways and get screwed up in the process.
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.35%

Quote Originally Posted by rome32 View Post
    If you reread you see I direct him in another direction. Away from the use of the.other products because of the lack of knowledge. Please don't read one sentence and think you understand the entire post. And EP is a PCT and in some cases many people use it as a bridge between cycles. A SERM like Clomid is not for beginners to use because the chances of gyno are a lot higher if not appropriately managed.
    Sorry but to me your post sounded like you suggested Erase Pro for PCT instead of a SERM. And EP can be a PCT yes, but if we are talking about a PCT for basically anything that's methylated, you need a SERM.

Clomid is not for beginners, of course not. But steroids are neither. And if you are going to use steroids like the OP, a SERM like Nolva or Clomid is necessary. And what do you mean by ''A SERM like Clomid is not for beginners to use because the chances of gyno are a lot higher if not appropriately managed''.
    I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." -Muhammad Ali
  15. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.9%

Sorry but to me your post sounded like you suggested Erase Pro for PCT instead of a SERM. And EP can be a PCT yes, but if we are talking about a PCT for basically anything that's methylated, you need a SERM.

Clomid is not for beginners, of course not. But steroids are neither. And if you are going to use steroids like the OP, a SERM like Nolva or Clomid is necessary. And what do you mean by ''A SERM like Clomid is not for beginners to use because the chances of gyno are a lot higher if not appropriately managed''.
    Yeah I tend to word things funny and we all misinterpret others all the time lol. Just between the two EP would be better, but I tried to get him off that idea and into a new one. Lol glad we are on the same page my man!
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.96%

When i ran this cycle last summer i used A-HD for a pct (over the counter pct) hardly lost any gaines, and i got blood taken to check my liver an my doc sayd my liver was fine with no damage. An i even drank a couple times on the cycle.... r yall sure ur not over exageratin?? U make it sound like im gunna die er sumthin
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.38%

Here talk to MattPorter http://anabolicminds.com/forum/member.php?u=19658 He explain everything to you, he'll even give you the OCT way if you insist on going that way.
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.35%

When i ran this cycle last summer i used A-HD for a pct (over the counter pct) hardly lost any gaines, and i got blood taken to check my liver an my doc sayd my liver was fine with no damage. An i even drank a couple times on the cycle.... r yall sure ur not over exageratin?? U make it sound like im gunna die er sumthin
    Your liver is fine, ok so that's great. How is your hormonal panel? Do you even know what the PCT is for? Its not for your liver...

And you wont die if you just use an OTC PCT for a cycle like this, there's just a high possibility that you will grow a pair of beautiful bitchtits and other fun problems related to high estrogen levels. Some of us like to avoid that so we use a SERM just to be safe.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.96%

Your liver is fine, ok so that's great. How is your hormonal panel? Do you even know what the PCT is for? Its not for your liver...

And you wont die if you just use an OTC PCT for a cycle like this, there's just a high possibility that you will grow a pair of beautiful bitchtits and other fun problems related to high estrogen levels. Some of us like to avoid that so we use a SERM just to be safe.
    Bro i might not be a "super stud" that majored in kinesiology LOL! but im perty sure anyone thats even heard of pro hormones would know that the pct is not a liver aid..... an my test levels wer fine, no bitchtits lol
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.96%

But enough of the back an forth bs.... wat serm would u use? An also wat would be a good dose of milk thistle for liver support along with Liver Aid?
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.35%

But enough of the back an forth bs.... wat serm would u use?
    Nolva 20/20/10/10
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.96%

Nolva 20/20/10/10
    Alrighty, but wats ur weight?
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.35%

Alrighty, but wats ur weight?
    Its in my profile and how is that relevant to anything or are you just making conversation?
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.96%

Its in my profile and how is that relevant to anything or are you just making conversation?
    Well i havent ever used a serm, jus the A-HD over the counter test booster, wouldnt dosage vary on weight? and did u start the Nolva like the last two weeks of the cycle or not till after?
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.38%

The day you end your cycle is the day your start your novla/serm. Novla 40/20/20/20

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anabolic Diet best choice for summer recomp?
    By JayRock in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 01:55 PM
  2. Summer Epistane bulk diet suggestions
    By schwellington in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-04-2011, 05:14 PM
  3. Trifecta Stack and other Sups? What Sups?
    By dudeguzman in forum Anabolics
    Last Post: 06-02-2009, 04:03 PM
  4. Tweaking summer diet
    By TheKashi in forum Weight Loss
    Last Post: 05-14-2006, 04:47 PM
  5. Bye Bye Summer, Hello new diet!!
    By cable626 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-27-2005, 11:43 PM