On Clomid for TRT--what supps would you suggest?

lboston

lboston

Awards
I am currently on Clomid for TRT purposes and was wanting to add some natural supplement to help aid in body recomp. So far, on just the Clomid, I've noticed fat loss and about a 1.5 inch decrease in waste line.

It's been about 6 weeks on the Clomid therapy.

What would you fine folks recommend? Would I see any additional benefit from something like erase? Leaning towards anabeta.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
I am currently on Clomid for TRT purposes and was wanting to add some natural supplement to help aid in body recomp. So far, on just the Clomid, I've noticed fat loss and about a 1.5 inch decrease in waste line.

It's been about 6 weeks on the Clomid therapy.

What would you fine folks recommend? Would I see any additional benefit from something like erase? Leaning towards anabeta.
Erase my man! Cuts out the estrogen causing you to lean out faster.
I currently take Erase Pro and ill tell you it's the best thing I've taken. Lowers estrogen, has a site inhibitor to stop conversion at the site and has another ingredient to help raise test levels. I love it and the results more.

lboston

lboston

Awards
Erase my man! Cuts out the estrogen causing you to lean out faster.
I currently take Erase Pro and ill tell you it's the best thing I've taken. Lowers estrogen, has a site inhibitor to stop conversion at the site and has another ingredient to help raise test levels. I love it and the results more.
Sounds good...may have to do that. However, doesn't Clomid inhibit estrogen conversion as well?

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sounds good...may have to do that. However, doesn't Clomid inhibit estrogen conversion as well?
Correct. Clomid was invented for women to help aid ovulation, but in men it acts as a SERM. While Erase Pro acts as a PCT.
Clomid mainly binge in the breast tissue which is why men can develop gyno when taking this. Erase Pro can help balance and correct this, even prevent gyno all together.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Correct. Clomid was invented for women to help aid ovulation, but in men it acts as a SERM. While Erase Pro acts as a PCT.
Clomid mainly binge in the breast tissue which is why men can develop gyno when taking this. Erase Pro can help balance and correct this, even prevent gyno all together.
Bind* not binge