DMAA in oxyelite pro?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know the amount of DMAA in oxyelite pro? If not the exact amount how does 1 capsule of oxyelite pro compare with jack3d in regards to DMAA. Does one scoop jack3d = 1 capsule oxyelite pro with DMAA concentration?

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
I would assume not. A think a scoop of jack3d has 110 mg of caffeine in it and oxy has 100. The Dmaa in Jack3d is probably outrageous because one oxyelite feels nothing like jack3d.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I would assume not. A think a scoop of jack3d has 110 mg of caffeine in it and oxy has 100. The Dmaa in Jack3d is probably outrageous because one oxyelite feels nothing like jack3d.
Ok that is good news then. If I used 1.5 scoops of jack3d I feel way too much energy so I was afraid that 2-3 caps of oxyelite pro may be too much for me to handle for a day. Your opinion is jack3d gives way more energy?

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ok that is good news then. If I used 1.5 scoops of jack3d I feel way too much energy so I was afraid that 2-3 caps of oxyelite pro may be too much for me to handle for a day. Your opinion is jack3d gives way more energy?
Oxy is a fat burner while jack3d is a pre-workout. Comparing apples to oranges my friend.

Oxy elite pro burns fat through thermogenesis which gives you an energy boost.
Jack3d enhances blood flow,
drives nutrients to the muscle through "pump", and helps defeat muscle fatigue.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Oxy is a fat burner while jack3d is a pre-workout. Comparing apples to oranges my friend.

actually you can compare them as they both rely on the stimulant combo of dmaa and caffeine...

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established

actually you can compare them as they both rely on the stimulant combo of dmaa and caffeine...
Yeah I understand the biochemistry from how they work I am not saying will oxyelite pro work as a preworkout the same as jack3d. I am talking purely about their stimulant content (DMAA and caffeine) as those are the ingredients that I am sensitive to. For example like I said I can handle one scoop of jack3d but 1.5 scoops is too much so I wanted to see if I would be able to tolerate a few capsules of oxyelite pro.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah I understand the biochemistry from how they work I am not saying will oxyelite pro work as a preworkout the same as jack3d. I am talking purely about their stimulant content (DMAA and caffeine) as those are the ingredients that I am sensitive to. For example like I said I can handle one scoop of jack3d but 1.5 scoops is too much so I wanted to see if I would be able to tolerate a few capsules of oxyelite pro.
They work on different pathways is what I'm saying, so the stimulants will react differently.

Start with one capsule in the am and another 6-8 hours later. Assess your tolerance first. If you have a sensitivity you may only need the two capsules a day.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
They are in different ratios and work on different pathways. USP puts everything in proprietary blends so you dont know exactly how much of what you're taking. Not trying to sounds offensive my man lol

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
They work on different pathways is what I'm saying, so the stimulants will react differently.

Start with one capsule in the am and another 6-8 hours later. Assess your tolerance first. If you have a sensitivity you may only need the two capsules a day.
They are in different ratios and work on different pathways. USP puts everything in proprietary blends so you dont know exactly how much of what you're taking. Not trying to sounds offensive my man lol
Yeah I know I just gota try it and figure it out lol. I was just curious if the company had published the comparative stim concentration of both products. Not giving away any of their secrets, just the comparative amount of DMAA in jack3d vs oxyelite pro.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah I know I just gota try it and figure it out lol. I was just curious if the company had published the comparative stim concentration of both products. Not giving away any of their secrets, just the comparative amount of DMAA in jack3d vs oxyelite pro.
Haha we are all waiting for the proprietary blends to be released. I feel like companies are sneaky when they don't tell you what you're taking. I feel ya

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Haha we are all waiting for the proprietary blends to be released. I feel like companies are sneaky when they don't tell you what you're taking. I feel ya
At least they tell us how much caffeine is in it, that was nice of them lol

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I think they prob published the amount in oxy so it could be stacked with ephedrine or other fat burners. Most people using jack3d just preworkout prob wouldn't use many other stim so it prob wouldn't matter.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
I think they prob published the amount in oxy so it could be stacked with ephedrine or other fat burners. Most people using jack3d just preworkout prob wouldn't use many other stim so it prob wouldn't matter.
Right on. The caffeine content in jacked is super high while the DMAA is lower.