best pump sup?

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Looking for a good pump sup can be either stim or stim free and something I can get locally today. My favorite is C-bol hands down although I'm having a hard time tracking it down locally now for some reason.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Looking for a good pump sup can be either stim or stim free and something I can get locally today. My favorite is C-bol hands down although I'm having a hard time tracking it down locally now for some reason.
For a great pump take a look at SlinSane which can be easily stacked with Glycemyx or any other type of carb preWO

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Along similar lines of C-bol, pump-bol is great. Also check out SNS Agmatine and iForce Hemavol.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Agmatine

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
For a great pump take a look at SlinSane which can be easily stacked with Glycemyx or any other type of carb preWO
I've taken slinsane as a pre workout and wasn't too impressed, it worked well for me when I ate 150+ carbs but I'm not sure how much of it was from the slin or just the increase in carbs. I will say I love slinsane as a nutirent partitioner though.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OP - I suggest checking out reviews on HemaVol. We offer it in both powder + pills...although most people prefer the powder due to it kicking in much faster.

You'll be hard pressed to find any HemaVol reviews that are under 10/10.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Along similar lines of C-bol, pump-bol is great. Also check out SNS Agmatine and iForce Hemavol.
would love to give agmatine a shot and I've heard good stuff about hemavol as well however looking at the ingredients I don't see anything out of the ordinary in hemavol that would help with the pump more than others I've tried.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
I've taken slinsane as a pre workout and wasn't too impressed, it worked well for me when I ate 150+ carbs but I'm not sure how much of it was from the slin or just the increase in carbs. I will say I love slinsane as a nutirent partitioner though.
Snap 150+ that would have been 2 SlinSane pills for me :)

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
I've been using the sample kit I got of hemavol when I ordered protean and holy hell it great stuff. Pumps sometimes get in the way I pump up do much. Nice that it is atom free too. Great for on cycle and for me when I takes vyvanse, because between the epi and the vyvanse my heart rate is already to high, if I take my stim pre it makes me feel shítty, so I've been taking hemavol and can attest to the 10/10.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
thanks for the suggestions I'll make the call to my sup store and see if they carry it.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
would love to give agmatine a shot and I've heard good stuff about hemavol as well however looking at the ingredients I don't see anything out of the ordinary in hemavol that would help with the pump more than others I've tried.
really? 2 scoops hemavol will give you:

1000mg agmatine sulfate
5000mg citrulline malate
250mg l-norvaline
2000mg GMS

Find me another product that has pump ingredients at anywhere NEAR that dose, and i'll be impressed.

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established

1000mg agmatine sulfate
5000mg citrulline malate
250mg l-norvaline
2000mg GMS

Find me another product that has pump ingredients at anywhere NEAR that dose, and i'll be impressed.
Vaughn knows what's up. This guy got me hooked on the agmatine and it's ridiculous. I take some agmatine and NO2 red- rediculous. Shame I'm gonna go supp free for a while soon

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vaughn knows what's up. This guy got me hooked on the agmatine and it's ridiculous. I take some agmatine and NO2 red- rediculous. Shame I'm gonna go supp free for a while soon
thanks man :)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't tried Hemavol but it seems to be very popular. You can find a lot of reviews/logs on here.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards

1000mg agmatine sulfate
5000mg citrulline malate
250mg l-norvaline
2000mg GMS

Bro, stacked with Intense.....its unbelievable!!!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hemavol has been touted as one of the best pump products one of these days i'll have to try it. I still have my eyes on using it with BodyForge.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
OP - I suggest checking out reviews on HemaVol. We offer it in both powder + pills...although most people prefer the powder due to it kicking in much faster.

You'll be hard pressed to find any HemaVol reviews that are under 10/10.
i gave it a 9.99999/10

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

1000mg agmatine sulfate
5000mg citrulline malate
250mg l-norvaline
2000mg GMS

Beast!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nitrate products in general for me. They give the most visible pump without fail.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hemavol is dosed extremely effectively. I know you were looking for something local, but if you ever get a chance you should try 4-6 X-factor + 2 Scoops Hemavol + 2g SNS Plcar/Alcar pre-workout. This combo right now has been giving me insane pumps on anything above 6 reps (crazy vascularity and pumps at 2-6 reps as well, but anything above 6 right now is blowing me up).

This combo has also been giving me great endurance and strength (more than just a good pump ;) )

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Hemavol is dosed extremely effectively. I know you were looking for something local, but if you ever get a chance you should try 4-6 X-factor + 2 Scoops Hemavol + 2g SNS Plcar/Alcar pre-workout. This combo right now has been giving me insane pumps on anything above 6 reps (crazy vascularity and pumps at 2-6 reps as well, but anything above 6 right now is blowing me up).

This combo has also been giving me great endurance and strength (more than just a good pump ;) )
I've done this. It's out of this world.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Haha...you may have a new product you'll like coming in the near future ;)

D3Baseball

Awards
Nitrate products in general for me. They give the most visible pump without fail.
You'll both love the nitrates in SAN Fierce then. I've used the whole gambit of pump supps and nothing beats nitrates for me and nothing is so clinically proven to do what it is claimed to do. Endurance, strength, pumps -- all enhanced. Not to mention the full daily dose of creatine and other endurance enhancing ingredients (malic acid, b-alanine, l-aspartic acid).

If you're in doubt, go ahead and stack Hemavol along with it ;)

Look out for Fierce Reloaded this summer and your expectations of a pre-workout will change, forever.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I am always after a huge pump.... I think lately though my work outs haven't dictated massive pumps, at least not like they use to be a year ago. Either way I have tried hemavol tabs, I couldn't find a dosing time that worked for me. I'll still be after the powder sometime in the future because the iForce guys are right people seem to really enjoy hemavol; agmatine too for that matter.

Right now I'm using Nitrix (I know, I know) and eNoxide. Nitrix seems to up my vascularity and keep me full through out the day, but it's a good amount of pills. eNoxide I take pre w/o and seen decent results from it, price is just expensive. Yok3d I've tried but timing is a pain in the azz....

Give the hemavol powder a shot.... Ingredients in a double dose seem legit.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I am always after a huge pump.... I think lately though my work outs haven't dictated massive pumps, at least not like they use to be a year ago. Either way I have tried hemavol tabs, I couldn't find a dosing time that worked for me. I'll still be after the powder sometime in the future because the iForce guys are right people seem to really enjoy hemavol; agmatine too for that matter.

Right now I'm using Nitrix (I know, I know) and eNoxide. Nitrix seems to up my vascularity and keep me full through out the day, but it's a good amount of pills. eNoxide I take pre w/o and seen decent results from it, price is just expensive. Yok3d I've tried but timing is a pain in the azz....

Give the hemavol powder a shot.... Ingredients in a double dose seem legit.
Ditch the enoxide. NO has a half-life <5 seconds. There's a reason we supplement with either endogenous precursors or an NO "donor."

"These findings indicate that 2-(nitrooxy)ethyl 2-amino-3-methylbutanoate has a small effect on increasing circulating nitrate/nitrite and does not cause any change in hemodynamic variables within the 1 hour postingestion period in a sample of resistance trained men."

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You'll both love the nitrates in SAN Fierce then. I've used the whole gambit of pump supps and nothing beats nitrates for me and nothing is so clinically proven to do what it is claimed to do. Endurance, strength, pumps -- all enhanced. Not to mention the full daily dose of creatine and other endurance enhancing ingredients (malic acid, b-alanine, l-aspartic acid). If you're in doubt, go ahead and stack Hemavol along with it ;)Look out for Fierce Reloaded this summer and your expectations of a pre-workout will change, forever.
Despite writing numerous articles for SAN's UK distributor and being pitched this product by multiple reps on here I have never been able to try samples of this or Launch. It is like you want to recommend it but don't really want my business. :)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha...you may have a new product you'll like coming in the near future ;)
Definitely intrigued...the iForce products I have used so far have been nothing but effective. :)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

This sounds sick.

D3Baseball

Awards
Despite writing numerous articles for SAN's UK distributor and being pitched this product by multiple reps on here I have never been able to try samples of this or Launch. It is like you want to recommend it but don't really want my business. :)
My hands are tied with non-stateside shipping :sad2:

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established

1000mg agmatine sulfate
5000mg citrulline malate
250mg l-norvaline
2000mg GMS

Every-time I want to see these ingredients I want to find a scientific way to morph them into a beautiful women. Then I want to do dirty things to her and thank her for my glorious pumps. Hemavol...xoxox smooches for you.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've not dosed Hemavol more than 1 scoop, simply b/c it's just not cost effective for me to double it...but so far 7g CitMal + 1 scoop Max Intense > Max Intense + Hemavol for pumps for me...

...also a fan boi of ArA...and creatine nitrate...and agmatine...

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You'll both love the nitrates in SAN Fierce then. I've used the whole gambit of pump supps and nothing beats nitrates for me and nothing is so clinically proven to do what it is claimed to do. Endurance, strength, pumps -- all enhanced. Not to mention the full daily dose of creatine and other endurance enhancing ingredients (malic acid, b-alanine, l-aspartic acid).

If you're in doubt, go ahead and stack Hemavol along with it ;)

Look out for Fierce Reloaded this summer and your expectations of a pre-workout will change, forever.

The new formula....GIVE IT TO US!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ditch the enoxide. NO has a half-life <5 seconds. There's a reason we supplement with either endogenous precursors or an NO "donor."

"These findings indicate that 2-(nitrooxy)ethyl 2-amino-3-methylbutanoate has a small effect on increasing circulating nitrate/nitrite and does not cause any change in hemodynamic variables within the 1 hour postingestion period in a sample of resistance trained men."
Good to know....

&
Coop I'm surprised u didn't tell me to ditch the yok3d.

I think my problem is I'm trying to stay pumped for an extended period of time....

Guess I'll have to turn to a creatine product like storm....

BDCC, u love nitrates.... Yok3d but the dosing for me was hard to find a good "time".

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Good to know....

&
Coop I'm surprised u didn't tell me to ditch the yok3d.

I think my problem is I'm trying to stay pumped for an extended period of time....

Guess I'll have to turn to a creatine product like storm....

BDCC, u love nitrates.... Yok3d but the dosing for me was hard to find a good "time".
There's nothing wrong with yok3d really. Arginine nitrate is the first ingredient, and obviously nitrates have proven ergogenic benefits and effects on NO. You may have to play around with the dosing since it's a proprietary blend, but in theory, it should work.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
There's nothing wrong with yok3d really. Arginine nitrate is the first ingredient, and obviously nitrates have proven ergogenic benefits and effects on NO. You may have to play around with the dosing since it's a proprietary blend, but in theory, it should work.
Yeah the "timing" is a bitch.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

D3Baseball

Awards
Ok, take yok3d 30 minutes pre work out and see if ya get a pump :)

If you're not getting a pump, there's a dosing amount issue or a QC issue.

Take the recommended dose of SAN CM2/Fierce preworkout and tell me if you get a pump :D

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
If you're not getting a pump, there's a dosing amount issue or a QC issue.

Take the recommended dose of SAN CM2/Fierce preworkout and tell me if you get a pump :D
Ok.

D3Baseball

Awards
I can't speak for someone's prop blend, but the research on nitrates is undeniable and the best part is that it has a half-life of 8 hours.

I'm sure we'll run a promo when Fierce Reloaded is released and you can feel free to hit me up for samples at that time (we're OOS on the current formula's samples :()

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I can't speak for someone's prop blend, but the research on nitrates is undeniable and the best part is that it has a half-life of 8 hours.

I'm sure we'll run a promo when Fierce Reloaded is released and you can feel free to hit me up for samples at that time (we're OOS on the current formula's samples :()
Just looked @ the CM2 it does look legit....