Alpha T2 and Erase stack question????

flabby 31

Awards
I have been on a T2/erase stack for about 6 days and I really like the way I feel, but I seem to be hungry all day. My goal is to atleast maintain my strength while losing fat, am I taking the wrong sups?? I know that everyones body reacts differently, but i was hoping to supress my appetite not make it worse.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you alter your diet when you started the stack?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been on a T2/erase stack for about 6 days and I really like the way I feel, but I seem to be hungry all day. My goal is to atleast maintain my strength while losing fat, am I taking the wrong sups?? I know that everyones body reacts differently, but i was hoping to supress my appetite not make it worse.
Did you suddenly drop calories when the stack started?

flabby 31

Awards
I have tryed to eat cleaner and lower carbs since I started taking the stack, but i seem to always be hungry. I have been lifting 4 days a week and supersetting my assistance lifts and jumping rope.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have tryed to eat cleaner and lower carbs since I started taking the stack, but i seem to always be hungry. I have been lifting 4 days a week and supersetting my assistance lifts and jumping rope.
If you it was a dramatic difference then I would consider adding in a little more carbs. Just make in the right ones. ;)

flabby 31

Awards
I wasnt tracking my calories that well before, but id say around 3000 a day.

flabby 31

Awards
I was thinking of adding a protein shake or something, i workout in the evening and dont eat after. when i get to work the next day im starving and have been eating my breakfast and lunch by 10 am.
If you it was a dramatic difference then I would consider adding in a little more carbs. Just make in the right ones. ;)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cutting 1000kcals per day is a big drop and, IMO, too large. A more modest deficit (300-500kcals) would be a better option.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Cutting 1000kcals per day is a big drop and, IMO, too large. A more modest deficit (300-500kcals) would be a better option.
Completely agree, if I cut more then 500 cal at a time I struggle with it. You can drop 1000 calories, but do it gradually.

flabby 31

Awards
Ok thanks, I will try to eat more and still eat healthy.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Ok thanks, I will try to eat more and still eat healthy.
Awesome, also dose your AT2 away from meals for it to be most effective.

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Consider downloading an app for your phone, if your phone is capable. There are many apps available to track what your eating. I personally use an app mace by About.com called "Calorie Count" to track my daily macros.

If you haven't tracked before, you'll be surprised what your actually consuming vs what you think you are consuming. And plus, it only takes a few seconds right before or after a meal.

Those supps are both awesome, good luck!

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
How much water are you drinking? Thirst signals can be confused as hunger signals. Also, if you aren't sleeping well, your body will crave sugar.